Tip.It Times Presents: The Exclusive ZEZIMA Interview!

oddfaery2

Im not sure if this was posted yet. But

You should of asked him when his account was removed from the high scores for that short period of time.

That would of been interesting seeing his thoughts in how is accout was "banned?" if it was?

sig3ya5.jpg

First place Winner of Nick 6464 F2P custom contest.

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So he is no longer with Jules1 anymore?

She has shown me her bank account and by the way he explains it, she has more valuables than he does.

But she also said I would probably never get a chance to talk to him, atleast I know someone who knows someone famous lol...

First of all I would like to congradulate the tipit staff for setting up this interview, as it would have taken a very long time, to get ahold of Zezima. I really enjoyed reading the interview.

What I enjoyed reading even more were these people, with less than 5 posts (created new accounts), who started to flame Zezima for autoing, and other such rumors.

I for one do not worship Zezima, as some of the people who have posted on this thread claim, but I merely admire him for having such determination to reach his goals. I wish him luck with his future endeavours and goals.

ok it does clear alot of things up but there is one thing bothering me about zezima. i know he is a really good guy and all and IO understand that but whenever he logs on I try to talk to him and tell him that I am not one of those people who always message him and tell him that he is a god or my hero or anything but he still ignores mem and for you ones dising zezima just shut the hell up. People call him a cheating noob....explain to me how he is a cheating noob honestly guys grow up. I don't think he cheated to be #1. By the way if you read this Zezima congratulations on being number 1.

That is cool interview of zezima.

I just have couple questions for zezima....

1st - I heard a rummor from my friend that zezima's chat is on in the very morrning is that true? like around 3am - 4am central usa time

my friend is a zezima fan.

One time he was talking to a lvl 120 who said he was zezima's friend and he proved to my friend. Zezima talked to my friend. (note name of friend - crome elf ), And this interview of zezmia, it axactlly has the same personality as my friend told me when zezima talk to him.

2nd - How mcuh cash does zezima have in his bank?

3rd - what country does he live in anyways?

4th - has zezima ever got temparly band before?

I would like to hear so nice responce with these questions.

sencerlly,

adjerry91

Sorry for the recent inactivity, i had a philosophy exam today & i'm about to leave for a psychology meeting in a few minutes...i'll get back to watching this thread after

Dont bother man, the kiddies showed up and it went downhill fast :?

Definatly shouldve asked about the time he got temp. banned!

I wanna know wtf happened... i heard it was an incident that it looked like some1 logged on from a far distance away from the account owner...within about 3 seconds of him logging out

I like Zezima. NO it not because he is #1. He could be #232352853225 (I just had fun typing numbers :D ) for all i care. I like him because he has the decency to be nice. Most people that flammed on this thread do not have that decency, but that is off topic. :lol: ZEZ. congrats on you achievements and hope you have success in your future endeavors.

-S

Ps: Zez you can pm me any time. :roll: :lol: :o

Definatly shouldve asked about the time he got temp. banned!

I wanna know * happened... i heard it was an incident that it looked like some1 logged on from a far distance away from the account owner...within about 3 seconds of him logging out

I logged in, logged out, i was back on hiscores, no banning, no implications

I like your sig Zezima :lol:

Coke FTW :P

Congratz on being the #1 player of RuneScape. Hope you have fun both on RS and in real life. :D

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Congrats Zezima you must be proud of your character and thanks for taking the time to do an interview for us to read i really enjoyed it

Arma Hilts-2

Bandos Drops-22

Zamork Hilt-1

Dragon Drops-122

Dk Drops-47

Whip Drops-10

99's-Herblore/Prayer/Fletching/Crafting/Constitution

2200 Total in under 100 days played

My Blog :D http://forum.tip.it/topic/301717-jessomephyrexials-blog/#entry5018330

i think he really should have shown his bank,i htink that he already has enough people already "selling" his acc and it wouldnt make it any worse and if the pic did get on ebay it wouldnt be on there longer than like 2 days and! if some1 did "purchase" it and got lied to theyd be in alot of trouble and the other people would most likely get their money back. anyways my point is he shoudl just have shown his bank and have no need to worry and thats the part of being #1 having people imatate him and people trying to be him. but other than that it was good

Guys can you believe that N0valyfe got past The Old Nite in the highscores!?!. The Old Nite must be ticked~ :shock:

Uloveme will be in #2 spot very soon. Got 2 more slayer levels to go and then his/her xp will be alot higher than N0valyfe.

Zezima I was wondering, do you know why Lilyuffie88 hasn't been leveling much lately. (especially in Runcrafting). She has slipped a far few ranks in the Overall standings lately. Is she much more busy in life and can't play as much lately? Or is she concerntrating on other things in the game? Thought that you would know what's happening? :?

I would greatly appreciate a responce! :)

Guys can you believe that N0valyfe got past The Old Nite in the highscores!?!. The Old Nite must be ticked~ :shock:

Uloveme will be in #2 spot very soon. Got 2 more slayer levels to go and then his/her xp will be alot higher than N0valyfe.

Zezima I was wondering, do you know why Lilyuffie88 hasn't been leveling much lately. (especially in Runcrafting). She has slipped a far few ranks in the Overall standings lately. Is she much more busy in life and can't play as much lately? Or is she concerntrating on other things in the game? Thought that you would know what's happening? :?

This is a slightly edited quote from Lilyuffie:

i decided to retire RS April 18. I don't know when I will ever come back, just something I've got to do with my real life because I fell in love with someone. Now I'm spending my time with him in Singapore. When I come back to USA, I really don't wanna go back to RS. Not that I'm tired of playing, I've just been playing the game almost 5 years. I want to do something else in my future. Maybe later on I go back to RS, after I settle down my real life that I wasted in RS for 3 years straight. Everyone knows that RS is addicting to everyone, but my love life comes first before I decide if I play RS again or not......

~~always yuffie~~

I hope she doesn't mind my sharing this, but Yuffie is retired.

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?

I wonder How Zezima can wander around runescape, every 3 steps he takes loads of people follow him and Talk to him on friends lol

Egg+Or+Bacon.png

~R.I.P~ Old Nite. Your Generosity will NEVER be forgotten ~R.I.P~

8) he got 99 Range on My Birthday

IM SO LEET PMG PGM[PGNDFLGHSDKLGSDKLF

sike im not a loser dont worry..

and zezzy, i liked it better thinking you were a 42 woman crossdresser??

really turned me on..

jkjk

I FRIGIN KIDDDDDDD

k maybe talk to you again in the future??? :o

k byez <3333

This is a slightly edited quote from Lilyuffie:

i decided to retire RS April 18. I don't know when I will ever come back, just something I've got to do with my real life because I fell in love with someone. Now I'm spending my time with him in Singapore. When I come back to USA, I really don't wanna go back to RS. Not that I'm tired of playing, I've just been playing the game almost 5 years. I want to do something else in my future. Maybe later on I go back to RS, after I settle down my real life that I wasted in RS for 3 years straight. Everyone knows that RS is addicting to everyone, but my love life comes first before I decide if I play RS again or not......

~~always yuffie~~

I hope she doesn't mind my sharing this, but Yuffie is retired.

Wow thanks Odd never knew that she was retired. Thanks for clarifying that. By the way did she write that on the RS forums?