Tip.It Times Presents: The Exclusive ZEZIMA Interview!

oddfaery2

1 question for zezima

could u show us ur bank. i know in the interview you said because of people that would sell it on ebay. but cant u do wat every 1 else does and put the " N F S " letters all over it

bllllonz.png

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 question for zezima

could u show us ur bank. i know in the interview you said because of people that would sell it on ebay. but cant u do wat every 1 else does and put the " N F S " letters all over it

Earlier in this thread he already said that he cant do that , as someone could just as easily copy his bank by putting the same items in the same order and posting it . I'm pretty sure after 50 or so requests , the answer is still no :P

I like to fart silently but deadly in movie theaters
Ard Choille says (11:41 PM):

I wouldn't dare tell you what to do m'dear

1 question for zezima

Earlier in this thread he already said that he cant do that , as someone could just as easily copy his bank by putting the same items in the same order and posting it . I'm pretty sure after 50 or so requests , the answer is still no :P

mainly, i see on a lot of sites/forums that little kids try to act like zezima. They put up fake bank pics and stuff. Gets annoying these days to me

I never really gave Zezima much thought only to sometimes see his name featured on the high scores.

But having read the interview i think such a focused person deserves number 1, fair play to him.

I had a real laugh at the comment when he turns his chat on and its "world 2 times 10", who the hell would want that kind of fame huh lol.

I do wonder what part of the world his from?

I never really gave Zezima much thought only to sometimes see his name featured on the high scores.

But having read the interview i think such a focused person deserves number 1, fair play to him.

I had a real laugh at the comment when he turns his chat on and its "world 2 times 10", who the hell would want that kind of fame huh lol.

I totally agree with you. I mean if I was #1 I would wanted to be treated like just any other player. lol although the fame side of it is rather humourous :P

I did notice 1 question which he evaded in answering. do other ppl share the accnt to train his skills. The time it took to get 99 slayer and farming so quickly after they came out is a near impossibility. Therefore i still have my doubts about his accnt being shared and will continue to doubt it. As for the interview; it was great. I know other ppl have the same idea as I do on this matter. If he has all these studies and a rl gf, then id say something isnt coucher on the dinner plate. Maybe other ppl are too modest to mention this but im not, as ive played rs since 2002: stating in rsc and continuing up to now. I train hard and put in alot of hours doing so to get where I'm at now and find it very hard to believe that only 1 person did this by himself.

1301 pure f2p total

att-99\99 str-99\99 def-95\99 mage 94/99 hp 98/99

80 prayer-84 range

91+mining and smithing

cmb 122

By far the best article tip it has ever posted along with the nova interview. Another great job well done. Tip it has truly become the most solid runescape site in the world.

I do suggest more questions to do with real life for the players though. I mean, how they play runescape is mainly just how normal people play runescape, minus the mucking around, and x4 the time a normal player stays logged in. The real life questions are what is on most players minds. As shown by the first page of this topic most players responded with "wow, hes not that no-life afterall".

In saying so, I do understand intimate details can be very threatening and penetrating for the interviewee, and that the top players' privacy is a very serious matter, and has quite a real direct correlation to the normality of their everyday life.

Just noticed Zezima talked how person posts sales or purchases desired on the forums for him.

Granted, this is now "technically" a violation of the official forums. Apparently you can't post on behalf of another player (goes under the rule about discussing other players). One, I disagree with that rule (I sometimes enjoy playing the middleman). Two, exceptions should be made to a point. I remember one thread getting 200 posts merely because Zezima "bumped" it once. That's gotta have a big impact on a game where rapid advancement depends greatly on trading items (unless you're gonna mine 200k coal).

The biggest point he made is not wasting time in the bank. I've just got done finally selling 14 sets of full skeletal and regret every minute (though it had to be done). Such a great point: Don't waste time. Imagine beggers actually going to world 16 and running ess for a little bit? Picking flax near seers? *Gasp* mining iron and cutting willows?

That point about not wasting time should be framed as a signature for all would be beggers. DO NOT pay real cash to role play as a begger in a fantasy game. Enjoy your five dollars to its maximum.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

Nice interview :) (and sig :lol: )

By the way, my friend Blooblyblobl wants to know whether Mountain Dew gives more prayer experience than the Ectofunctus.

228/228 Qp

I have been reading Zezima's interview and some of the comments on this interview.

It's nice to put to rest some of the asburd rumours that surround the poor guy who just want to excel at what he is doing in RS. Hopefully less ppl will abuse him and just let him be.

I have admired Zezima and his resilence from afar, met him on two times, one was when he was by himself (a rare occurance!) and one when the usual crowds were amassing around him.

Good on you Zezima, and good luck for your RL.

Coungratulations for getting that answers. As many people did to, I though he is a PC maniac. Also there was one thing. Now that he told about himself I hope there will be less lies like: "Zezima is my older bro, he is going to kill u in wildy if u dont give me free items."

With regards

- Serizzim

tusigja5.png

untitled6kv7.gif

well that was a good read, im so inspired to get a lvl to 99 but time commiments with uni means less play than before =[

1 question to zezima tho:

getting smithing to 99 must have taken time, what bars did you use to get there mainly? and what bars would u recommend? since u got 99 smithing in RSC it must have taken time if you bought the ores.

thanks

tifsbti6oi.gif

I did notice 1 question which he evaded in answering. do other ppl share the accnt to train his skills. The time it took to get 99 slayer and farming so quickly after they came out is a near impossibility. Therefore i still have my doubts about his accnt being shared and will continue to doubt it.

Ok so if you use the "he leveled that skill too fast" reasoning , then you are also calling 0xpx0 an account sharer , because he got farming to 99 faster then Zez . In which case you are also calling iamwildman a sharer as he was neck and neck with zez in experience for 99 slayer.

Get my point ? You might as well call anyone who gets fast experience in any skill a cheater if thats how you are going to look at it.

I like to fart silently but deadly in movie theaters
Ard Choille says (11:41 PM):

I wouldn't dare tell you what to do m'dear

I always wondered but your sig cleared up how you level so fast and consistently. Caffiene FTW!!!

I am glad that you did the interview because it will clear up a large portion of runescape players' questions. Since I am not about to read 30+ pages of replies (Yikes!) feel free to ignore my questions if they have already been asked:

Do you use any fansites for any game information? If so, which? If not, where?

I have been told that Jagex has some sort of ip protection for your account; is this true?

Has Jagex given you a larger ignore list? :wink:

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

^^ Nice picture btw, it made me laugh.

Exactly, this isn't a question answer period. Comment on the article.

You do bring up a point that he had 99 skils on rsc, but that was what? roughly 2 years ago? 1 year? and probably had a lot of time for gaming. I can relate, as a student in university, i have slowed down my game play.

go 4 it.

ROCK IS BETTER

Ppl stop asking zez to be your friend, i figure its the same as every1 asking u if ure alrite after a medical episode, it gets annoying after the 5th time.

Long live rs and zezima!!!!!!!!!!!

i r tink tht a11 ppl shud use g00d gr@m3r since g00d gr@m3r is ftw.

I am greatly appreciative of this interview. I want to thank all of the administrators and whoever else worked on putting this together. I also want to thank Zezima, for lending his time for the interview.

It was interesting to read, Zezima is very misunderstood. I enjoyed finally finding out about the person behind that character. Good luck with your Bio major. :wink:

Hopefully some of those nasty rumors disappear soon, some of them are just crazy.

kXiLk.jpg

I've already gotten a few people asking me this, so i might as well post it here too: This is the real Zezima... All the admins of the site can validate this, after the interview we got in-game varification that it was indeed the account of Zezima we were talking to. So please don't doubt at all :)

No pic no proof harharharhar

Lol, what he said :P

you know that zez posted on this thread, he would have said it was a fake

What's the deal people, gettin' all 99's is great, I agree. But anyone can do it, all you need is A LOT of time and patience.

This requires no skill at all.

I respect Zezima and all, but I'm not as obessed with him as most of you other guys. :roll: