Tip.It Times Presents: The Exclusive ZEZIMA Interview!

oddfaery2

dam i really wish there was a bank pic cant u watermark it with "this isnt for sale" or something or at least tell us what sort of stuff u have in it like how many millions etc lol :P

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the majority of the people posting here have 20 or less posts :roll: :lol:

:shock: i just realized that...

anyway, i kinda wish zez would come back over here and respond to this recent batch of questions. lol, we COMMAND that he come back!! :P

I couldn't care less if he was Andrew Gower himself, I just don't like arrogant smegheads.
*in the voice of the comic book guy from the simpsons* best. quote. EVER! :thumbsup:

This thread has been cleaned of spam, flames, and drift.

You'll have to do it again, and probably pretty soon.

A friend of mine (level 78) asked me recently "Who's zezima?" I found it interesting that not only did she not get in either the "zezima's god" nor the "zezima's evil" camps (both extremes, and extremes are usually bad), she didn't even know who he was.

Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown; ignorance can be educated and drunkeness sobered, but stupid is forever.

wolfboy_kh.png

wolfboy_kh.png

Guest runescape_it_out

Erm ZEZ dude, does this mountain dew drink give you the energy to play runescape and how many do you drink a day?? :roll:

I wonder if he has to change his password everyday incase of hackers... please mind my ignorance on the matter if I am incorrect.

I don't make the rules, I break them...

May your bloodthirst be never stated, and may all your battles be glorious. Zamorak brings you strength!

Dragon+49044.png

"I can't believe its not butter. lol."

On the serious side of things:

Sorry if I'm bumping an old topic, but I haven't been to tip.it for about 5 and a half weeks and I just read the article and saw the thread for the first time...just had to post.

I'd just like to say that he (Zezima) has some really admirable qualities: perserverance and commitment...and even if its just a game...its not any ordinary game...its RuneScape.

As for the "should have asked", I'd like to know if he has made any friends by meeting them in-game since October 2003 (when he first became #1) and if basically if he has any trusted friends that he met in-game after becoming famous.

By the way, I'm sorry if I'm just repeating what has been said in the previous 32 pages but I didn't really feel like reading them all =\

Yeah, Its pretty cool you got to do an interview with him. A good friend of mine knows him (hes a level 123) and I've been to his teamspeak. I won't give out my friends RSN, I will say that Zezima doesn't sound like a nerd or anything. Hes a down to life guy. If you don't believe me thats your choice, but I will say hes a genuine person.

~Jzj~

If you have any questions feel free to message me on Msn.

Yeah it would be reely cool to see his bank......

What was zezimas pures name?

And i would get annoying if some people started folowing you but a tip 2 zezima if ppls are following you just walk in the wilderness :wink:

and i wonder if zezima is friends with the old nite........

you know...zezima just sounded really nice and down to earth...thats very good

One question tho,

I heard a rumor that if zezima got banned jagex wouldnt keep him from playing theyd just give the account to some person (obviously someone whos been playing for a while... just think of a Lv.3 just off tutorial with his hands on zezimas file :shock: ). I doubt that this rumor is true but zez would know whether or not it was.

i r tink tht a11 ppl shud use g00d gr@m3r since g00d gr@m3r is ftw.

I saw him outside fally killing Imps yesterday to.. It so frigging sad.. Like 100 people following him, begging for free stuff. :?

you were only there cause i told he ran past me followed by a crowd of about 300bjillion screaming people, who either wanted his blood or bank, lol

4smallerxu3.png

moopycn7.png

actually pkm3ge was the riches he had 7.9b on 7 different accounts all over lvl 120.... also on his lvl 3 he had 5 phat sets inc 7 blues. i used to be his mate. but he got keylogged and som1 stole everything off him.....and they got his account banned :(

pkm3gepicture4qs.png

sigsigjb1.png

Good stuff, Tip.it, this shows you guys are completely legit like no other site when it comes to RS.

I agree, The Old Nite would be cool on this, supposedly he's a lot more open with other players in-game, and I'd also like to see some other players, like Yankeeyank or some other #1 skill players. Zezima should've just told us the items in his bank, it'd be hard to make a fake of that. I'm really happy Zezima is a hard-working college guy who's going to graduate- not like N0valyfe who doesnt have a job! :) lol. Once again, great interview and keep up the great work!

PS will everybody report the Shanhongs? In case you dont know they're a group of autominers, 16 of them last time I checked, and they're infiltrating the mining guild. If everyone reports them maybe Jagex will finally pay attention. The usernames are Shanhong011, Shanhong012, Shanhong013, etc.

If Bush's war was about money, we'd still be fighting WWII

Not ALL the poeple cheated in classic. That is such a biased opinion, not a fact.

Currently:whacking noobs with rubber chicken

F2p and 52 prayer :-P

^^^^ Awesome Video ^^^^

they can sell the account but they cant get the password..so i dont see y its such a big deal...its jus a game he has fun with..wats the problem wit showin a pic
'

The problem is that if they sell the account - even without the correct password - some people pay. Even though it is possible to undo money transfers via paypal, there will always be a risk.

Estel+Teleco.png

actually pkm3ge was the riches he had 7.9b on 7 different accounts all over lvl 120.... also on his lvl 3 he had 5 phat sets inc 7 blues. i used to be his mate. but he got keylogged and som1 stole everything off him.....and they got his account banned :(

pkm3gepicture4qs.png

dont believe everything you hear.

believe it or not i was in a clan with him at one time (empire of falador) and he had a nice amount of cash and a few phats, but nothing near that.

liek omg rly?