Tip.It Times Presents: The Exclusive ZEZIMA Interview!

oddfaery2

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad you didnt ask him how he got unbanned after being caught atuo theiving Yanille Watchmen back in classic. That is 1 answer I would like to know as I stood there 2 hours and wathced him. :shock:

You only get one chance to live your life....

But, endless opportunities to screw it up.

PioNMax2.png

Pio "But your honor, he deserved killin "

Judge " Fair nuff, the defendant is free to go"

Zezima wasnt the 11th person to 99 hp, even his date is after rs2 was released and there was around 90 99 hpers by then.

I love peter and all, but there was probably over 100 99 hpers in runescape before rs2 even came out. I dunno about after rs2 came out though, never touched a day of rs2 in my life yet.

arcy777-2.jpg
arcsig.jpg
2001-2006 the fourth and last legit 123 on classic
123 classic/137 rs2 Native American Pride

I dont really like zezima. If he really didnt care about staying level one, why train skills after level 99? to "test your goals"? You want a goal go play soccer or football, or maybe even basketball. but what would happen if runescape just shut down? How many hours of "work" would you have lost?

Runescape is for kids. Old people have no life if they play. If you believe this is true, put this in your sig.

I know this is kind of off-topic, but this sig really bothers me.

Saying people have "no life" is incredibly stereotypical and immature.

Where does it say on the RuneScape website that this game is designed for kids? It doesn't.

If people enjoy doing something, then they have a right to do it. Some adults enjoy playing RuneScape. They have a right to without having kids saying they have "no life."

I could say the same thing about kids. Kids who play this have no life. RuneScape is for adults.

Obviously that's not true, but it has the same amount of truth as your sig.

Also, one more thing to think about it. RuneScape was created by adults. Tip.it was created by adults. So mostly all other well-known fansites.

Again, sorry for off topic, I just had to get that out. It just really bothers me.

Well, that's my two cents worth I guess. :?

kXiLk.jpg

Plz shut your face and stop swearing. And to bum_co, look at what Zezima said, he is in college and he plays. Lightning plays, and she is "old" You are just stereotyping RS people. yes some people who play that are "old" have no life, take the N0valyfe interview for example, no offence intended, but there are a lot of "old" people that play and have lives.

R.I.P The Old Nite. Heroes get remembered. But Legends never die. You were truly a Runescape Legend

newbankofrsyq0.gif

dont se why he had to lie about whne he got 99 hp. He wasnt the 11th person to get it , he wasnt even the 90th person to get it.

*.. read the actual thread before you go and make yourself out to be a moron.

99 hp was his 11th 99.

Thats what those numbers are, and it clearly states that in the interview.

Why not go be the next Zezima or nova since you seem to have so much time on your hand to read the interveiw. I was looking at his char and he wasnt very clear on how he had it set up.

He was quite clear, dont comment unless you read it, i work 60 hour weeks and i manage to read a page of writing in 2 minutes tops, did you flunk 4th grade?

Oh and for a guy who has made TWO 112+ chars and one of them 115 on rsc you sure do like to call people no lifers :lol:

Wow, everyone is making such a big deal out of Zezima having an interview..sheesh like half of us haven't been playing since 02..I have, even though i'm only freakin lvl 76 ~_~ I joined at my library, seen abuncha other kids playing it so I played abit there before we had the net, I live out in the country where dialup is 20 bucks for 26kb connections, and theres only like 2 services out here that are local so you dont get long distance charges ya know? and yea..my parents had a 1gighert comp, which I played on for probably a month then my cousin got me into roleplaying on yahoo so I gave up for abit, then I wasn't really allowed on the parent's computer much so I bought my own for 75 dollars, it was an old pentium 1 with 113megahert processor with 64megs of ram, I played runescape on it abit, you call it rs-classic...but wow, way back when I joined they actually had a choice, like a class you choose,

it had Adventurer, mage, miner, knight and like 1-3 other choices, cant fully remember, it was nice, I died first time when I crossed over into Al-kharid after getting 10 coins..omg that was so hard lol, I was so majorly

confused...but I did it only to be slaughtered, then I had to get up and leave the library..yea..man what a fun time lol. that was way back before I started playing on my parents, that was like the first or second time i played...but anyway yea I played abit on the pentium 1 major lag though, it was really hard mining, back when you could mine without the ore's disapearing, way back before the rocks were even colored to suite the ore's that they held, you actually HAD to prospect to know whatw as in

them until you was familiar with them lol, now you really dont have to...wow, legs going to sleep, had it on my knee..but yea that was fun, I do get disapointed though in myself....but basicly the reason im such a low lvl is my lack of computer power, even with the FASTEST computer i've owned myself, which currently is a pentium 2, yea I know its horrid, at only 400 megaherts with 128megs of ram it still lags on low detail, im hoping the new game engine gives it the boost I need..my parents comp broke awhile back, just after this kid from my local library stole my stuff...he asked for my irl name, which currently then I trusted as my password, no its not that now hahaha, i've changed it like 10 times since

then *very worried.*Now its abuncha letters and numbers which I got hid in my dresser draw cause i myself cant even remember it whoot...yea, its all caps and un caps and caps and un caps boochia chang chang..hmm..okay its 6:23, got off the phone with my ex, been begging for her back LOL ~_~ yea...lvl 76 or 77 after playing since july 02...thats what my password was last clocked at before I changed it from that little freak stealing my r2h and rune legs WHICH I WORKED SO HARD FOR!!...*Growls.* Lol, but now I got alot more then that and im a member whoot, I got my parents to pay for the membership since I finished all the

quests and stuff, you know, not much else to do but yea, thats what makes it good, the games always free forever which rocks. Anyway...I know something Jagex could put into there system, an update...alot of us should reccomend this.

They need to add a Hiscore table like thing for the people who have been playing longest, like to see how long there acct has been around and then also clock the hours minutes and seconds to how long its been logged in...god that would take alot of time though, I doubt its even possible, to trace back all of those accts back to july 01 when the game was released..and i joined in 02..and am such a low lvl..but I'de love to be on there and have people see me, such a long ago player, on that list..probably in the top 50 atleast ya know? give some people some sort of odd weird hope LOL!...I hope someday to atleast even see the D2h,

yea, I aint seen one yet, but im saving up law runes to sell to get it, also fighting and lvling things aswell...*yawns*would be so much more fun though if I had irl friends to play with me...yea, homeschooled and in the country=no friends irl ya know?...by the way, check my profile if ya wanna talk to me in or around the game Louie_bloodlust_prince2 is my yahoo i.d and [email protected] is my msn, but I rarely use msn, i use yahoo always, even during playing runescape, everytime im logged online im on yahoo, so ya can catch me anytime,

always looking for new friends, again its Louie_bloodlust_prince2 and [email protected] yea the 2 is cause my old one yahoo messed up and stopped giving me offliners, but it works now...even after I copied my list over ~_~ all that work, but I use the 2 now cause its got more friends..anyway im outtie now, time for bed..cya!!

dont se why he had to lie about whne he got 99 hp. He wasnt the 11th person to get it , he wasnt even the 90th person to get it.

*.. read the actual thread before you go and make yourself out to be a moron.

99 hp was his 11th 99.

Thats what those numbers are, and it clearly states that in the interview.

Why not go be the next Zezima or nova since you seem to have so much time on your hand to read the interveiw. I was looking at his char and he wasnt very clear on how he had it set up.

Don't worry you're still a moron! :wink:

What ever happened to the time when Zezima was off the highscore list. People say he got banned and Jagex mods said something happened to his account and had to update something.

It just got locked temporarily for some security reason.

This thread has been cleaned of spam, flames, and drift.

Anyways, it was an interesting read-- changed a lot of my opinions. He seems to just be a regular guy with plans for the future.

Man...Zezima must get tons of spam...It's good that only so much text can appear on a screen at once =]

Currently P2P.

I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand.

Formerly known as: Ghstkill8, Serene Ghst, Genius Goats

Wow! Just awesome!!! This must seem great for you guys at Tip.It. Definately shows that people appreciate you as a major fan-site!

Well I'm a bit disappointed that zezima didn't give a bank screenshot, but I understand. People are always trying to "sell" his account.

Now all we need is The Old Nite and we have a nice little set (lilyuffie would be cool too)!

I know Lilyuffie AIM name

My guess of a 20-year-old guy was close, only 1 year off.

Good to know he ain't a no-lifer, need to talk to lilyuffie88 now, I was with her for a week when training agility and didn't even get a hi out of her, good luck 8-)

the majority of the people posting here have 20 or less posts :roll: :lol:

Anyways... grats on getting zezima tip.it, I enjoyed the lengthy interview :D

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .