Tip.It Times Presents: The Exclusive ZEZIMA Interview!

oddfaery2

This will answer alot of questions.

Why does everyone assume Zezima is female?...

The vast majority don't, I'd like to know who you hang around with on Rs...

More people believe Zezima is female. Search him on google. You'll get tonnes of sites claiming they're friends with "her".

sorasig3sj9.jpg

---

Do not ask God for an easy life. Ask him for the strength to endure a difficult one.

Pansy: a weak, effeminate, and often cowardly man. (Oxford English Dictionary)

zezimatalkingzp0.png

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

zezima should make a vid of his private chat.....

also heres a little joke

*zezima at barrows...*

zezima: oops i forgot shovel:

hundreds of people following him:HERE I BROUGHT ONE TAKE TIME!

zezima:aahhhh so much purple and blue text at once *logs out*

lol

i use a new account now "knex2"

• 3 weeks later...

used to think he was some stuck up snob lol.

now realise he's just a normal player who isn't addicted, just enjoys it lol.

wonder why he like smithing so much... i find it boring, watching your character hit an anvil -.- BORING!

anyway great work getting him to speak to you =D>

Quitting.

Pm me if you want to sell a Phat

If this was asked before just answer again. How did you get hold of Zezimia? I mean is he a member of tip.it? Or is he a friend of the crew?

He is a member of tip.it, and posted on either this thread or the N0valyfe interview. They could have pm'ed him, or maybe they have connections...

Kiss my axe.

• 1 month later...

Zezima rocks, imagined still playing this after your entire chat screen is filled with '99999999999999999999999'. I admire his commitment. But in other news I heard that n0valyfe, uloveme and thehate all go to the same school. Yea, that means they are still in school so I'm not quiet sure how they play so much... :shock:

chelseakb8.jpg

Thanks Lil_Atza for the sig!

Zezima rocks, imagined still playing this after your entire chat screen is filled with '99999999999999999999999'. I admire his commitment. But in other news I heard that n0valyfe, uloveme and thehate all go to the same school. Yea, that means they are still in school so I'm not quiet sure how they play so much... :shock:
Dont believe everything your told.

but bluerose13x was the first to 99 smithing...

Yeah and don't he say he was the first one ? A lier!

He didnt say he was first to 99 smithing, he said 99 smithing was his first 99, pete was like 3rd or 4th to 99 smithing behind musasshi22, bluerose13x and possibly arris.

i'm always hearing zezima this zezima that, I really didn't see what was so big about it all. I decided to do a little research and read conversations people posted. Even with all that he has done, I found his wit to be the most compelling thing about him. After reading the interview, I now understand why. I am glad to find that he is quite intelligent, and looking forward to a bright future. I wish him the best in his real life as well as his rs life. :D

Next time, you should consider asking Zezima:

How many friends do you have on your friends list total?

How much money do you have total?

About how much real money have you donated to Runescape? Has any real-life profit come out of it?

If Runescape 3 came out and all your skills were reset, would you still thrive to get 99 everything again? How mad would you be at all this work being deleted after so much work?

If you could keep your RS2 account and sell your RSC account, would you sell it?

When you get 200mil exp in all skills and are #1 at everything, what would you do next?

These are the questions I would ask him if I could... :D

I got no signature, I'm just here...

hey zezima when you log do you automaticly get thousands of pm's? or do you get like 10seconds of breatheing space befor your eyes get colored blined by the blur of blue text? O and

WILL YOU CRAFT MY DANM D STONE? please <3:

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

What I hate is when people accuse Zezima of being a "noob" and "having no life." Jealous idiots... Its HIS life. nobody should tell him how to live it.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Just a question the #th to 99 is that how many days it took him or how many months.

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER

Next time, you should consider asking Zezima:

How much money do you have total?

About how much real money have you donated to Runescape? Has any real-life profit come out of it?

If Runescape 3 came out and all your skills were reset, would you still thrive to get 99 everything again? How mad would you be at all this work being deleted after so much work?

If you could keep your RS2 account and sell your RSC account, would you sell it?

When you get 200mil exp in all skills and are #1 at everything, what would you do next?

These are the questions I would ask him if I could... :D

Some those aren't well thought out questions.

There's a 400 max.

In that interview he showed that his classic account meant a lot to him.

Noone will likely get to this point considering it has taken five years to get 908 million expierence. The limit is something like 4.6 bill expierence.

Though some of your other questions were pretty good.

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER

I know thehate in real life actually, his name is Jeremy.

Just to clear that up he lives in Dayton, Ohio. So idk if he goes to the same school as them....

He's about 15