Tip.It Times Presents: The Exclusive ZEZIMA Interview!

oddfaery2

Spam from the last month has been deleted. There is nothing wrong with bumping an old thread as long as the bump is in someway contributing to the thread. The only spam posts are those that are complaining about the thread being bumped, no one's making you read it.

because its over a year old and provides no meaningful discussion now...... well in the eyes of many
I didn't even know about the interview until I saw the thread.

And this is one reason why it's nice to keep old topics alive sometimes, even if not always on the first few pages. There are constantly new users joining Tip.It Forums, and this is a particularly interesting thread that these people may enjoy reading.

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

From what ive just read, its good to finally understand that he is a male, not being confused about that, and its good to know that he doesnt no life. He cares alot about school seeing hes major in biology, and physocology, keep it zez :D

Kewl. It was a fun read, and it's nice to know a little more about RS's #1 celebrity :P

racistmodhq9.png Racist Mod (may or may not have been taken out of context)

Figuring out what to put in my signature just takes too much work.

If your still reading this, your a noob.

lol

Stop flaming other users. Bumping old topics is aloud as long as the user contributes to the topic. By the way, for all you whom flame the user, guess what you are doing? Bumping the old topic yourself, so you have no right to flame. It will remain unlocked.

devotedconstructionkt0.jpg

Okay, just spent some time sorting through this whole post and removing all the spam. If anyone flames anymore, their post will be removed and action may be taken against their account. Flaming is against our rules and will not be tolerated.

Bumping old topics, such as this one is totally aloud as long as the user contributes to the topic.

devotedconstructionkt0.jpg

I find this a good read I can really only imagine this guys bank he bought a party hat set and an extra blue with cash that made my jaws drop...

Arma Hilts-2

Bandos Drops-22

Zamork Hilt-1

Dragon Drops-122

Dk Drops-47

Whip Drops-10

99's-Herblore/Prayer/Fletching/Crafting/Constitution

2200 Total in under 100 days played

My Blog :D http://forum.tip.it/topic/301717-jessomephyrexials-blog/#entry5018330

OMG this thread came back from the grave!

And so my post doesn't get deleted for spamming like what was said a billion times on just this page, I'll contribute.

After I read this a long time ago, I had mixed feelings. There was my personality that said, "Ha! All lies, for all I know. I doubt this is even real." Then, my trust got in the way (curse you, trust!) and said, "Well, I mean, Tip.It is so cool and awesome and omg so kewl lolzomgroflmao, and they have never lied to me (yet <.< ), so maybe, yeah..."

There.

*hint-hint Tip.it*

Hyt Chat FOREVER

Killy_Da_Kid.png

Killy_Da_Kid.png

I have quit RuneScape. I have posted on the Leaving sticky saying so. Goodbye.

"Too late... my time has come... gotta leave you all behind and face the truth."

~ Freddie Mercury ~

i'd ask him what kind of multitasking he does while playing. listen to music? clan chat? or what. and the biggie... so what about your rsc character? will you go for all 99's on that?

[hide=-this is my signature- guides i've written]full list is at the top of <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754">viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754</a><!-- l -->[/hide]

it was an ok interview i guess

oh and oddfaery i totally agree that the thread is still alive its crazy :shock:

kingmage_92.png

Gwd Drop's: Sara - 4 Hilt, 13 Ss(3 ls), Armadyl - None, Bandos - 6 Hilt, 4 Bcp, 7 Tasset, 4 Boot

Zamorak - None, Tormented Demons - 1 Dragon Claws, 1 Dragon Shard

dear God, this topic is still alive? lol

Yeah, strange isn't it?

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg