Tip.It Times Presents: The Exclusive ZEZIMA Interview!

oddfaery2

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratz Tip.it!!

I thought Zezima was a girl :lol: I'd like to see his bank...

why does everyone think zezima is a girl?i mean most people base their characters on themselves...why would people want to be a boy in runescape when they are a girl in real life?? :uhh:

No they don't, i have white dreds ingame, i have black hair irl. I doubt many people base their characters on real life considering the amount of long, cyan haired people in rs. :lol:

Congrats on maxing out exp at 1bil :o :shock: :o :D

Maxing out?... :-s He's way over 1bill, there's NO xp cap

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

Wow, do I feel weird being the 1st person ever interviewed for the 'Times. I'm on Zezima's level apparently :wink:

Congratulations on the growth and prestige of the Tip.it Times!

I'm pretty much new to tip.it but is Trapical the same person as N0valyfe?

I is a genius!

Wow, do I feel weird being the 1st person ever interviewed for the 'Times. I'm on Zezima's level apparently :wink:

Congratulations on the growth and prestige of the Tip.it Times!

I'm pretty much new to tip.it but is Trapical the same person as N0valyfe?

Nope Trapical is Trapical everywhere he goes :wink:

I used to be really active on these forums, and I had started RS in early 2001. So when the tip.it times started up they wanted to start out with an article on RuneScape's past, and they interviewed me ::'

2003676992682512083_rs.jpg

See the weird thing is I think it is great that you guys got Zezima to have and interview but the thing is, I can interview Zezima in real life. I know the guy who owns Zezima. When I tell this to people many say that I am lying but I swear I know him hes one of my friends I swear to god. Cross my heart and hope to die if I'm lying. :XD:

Under One Sword...

End the Chaos Like a Nightingale that Silences Everyone With its Song...

See the weird thing is I think it is great that you guys got Zezima to have and interview but the thing is, I can interview Zezima in real life. I know the guy who owns Zezima. When I tell this to people many say that I am lying but I swear I know him hes one of my friends I swear to god. Cross my heart and hope to die if I'm lying. :XD:

I think the Grim Reaper is on his way to your house right now.

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

:XD: Haha made me laugh IRL.

halo2sigcj2.png

Thanks Jason321 for the sig!^

Proud to have served the Tip.it Crew

Drops: 2x D Chain, 1x D Legs, 2x D Left Half, 1x D spear, 2x D med (monsters), 5x D Med (Barrows), 4x D Axe, 2x Zerker, Abyssal whip x1, 7x D Boots

Barrows items: 55 (not counting the meds)

:XD: Haha made me laugh IRL.

I was rolling on the floor laughing OUT LOUD!!! Well not really... :-$

chelseakb8.jpg

Thanks Lil_Atza for the sig!

stop spamming people...yes its funny but add some relevant input aswell.

ontopic- i think it was a good interview i hope he got those challenge scrolls now :P... tip it has to interview the people who are number 1 in the skills(such as:

Miles15 (defence)

aclaw(attack)

etc)

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=757562&p=6009903

^^^^The Best Melee Training Spot In The Game^^^^

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=786213

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

even i have the misfile craze!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I think that it is good they interviewed zezima

you can get all the stupid little children to shut up.

"oh my god it is zezima"

im sure he is a nice guy but why must you obsess over the top player.

I personlly would like to ask him about his stat's and stuff more in depth then the interview.

I feel bad for him also people just wont leave him alone!! = [ :shame:

at least i hope the friend's he has don't obsess over him like the other's.

-ashley- :XD:

bleachsiggahsmalltextcopy.jpg

Watch out Zezima, Im coming to kick you off the highscores!!!

One of these days Zezima will be banned for autoing...and because he makes the J Mods look weak, and we dont want that...do we?

Pasty.png

you can tell that this guy is just being ignorant by his post count.

on topic: it was a good interview, but the fact that we are STILL posting in this bloody thread is disappointing and ridiculous. god i sound so hypocritical right now, but this was in the first page anyway, so i don't really care.

?r=191108

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Currently will be using my Oni Tsurugi account to attempt to get 99 on all free skills without spending any gp, just for the sake of doing so.

I find it funny how he doesn't say how long he plays...

lol

63herb3-1.jpg

Rofl. My chair has a fridge, a cooler, a toilet, a shower, and a barbecue bulit in.

Hey, I may have quite Runescape, but I just bought an XBOX 360 and play way to much COD4 with the Gamertag Lava Mage

• 5 weeks later...

I loved that it was a great thing to read. Passed some time too.

Too bad no bank picture that cleared alot of stuff up and he seems to be a guy who always trys to be the best because he was #4 in that other game.

Glad to know he doesn't no life but i always wonder how he gets 1M-3M xp a day :-k .

To bad no bank pic :cry:

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

• 4 weeks later...