Tip.It Times Presents: The Exclusive ZEZIMA Interview!

oddfaery2

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel sorry for zezima. All he wants to do is play the game he loves, and people can't accept the fact he's better then them :notalk:

I can remember one particular person...

Noob: You noob, zezima is an npc that sits in fally world 18 and gives members 10m every hour

I was laughing too hard to respond

1b213.jpgsiggygw4.png

• 2 weeks later...
Im sorry to say this, but he has lied in part of that.

He was NOT the first smither, Musashi22 and bluerose13x were...

i played back then, And i remember perfectly well!

He means that smithing was his first skill to 99.

If you actually tried to interpret the list of his 99s, you'd see it goes from 1-21, which was the number of skills when he was interviewed :o

He obviously wasn't the first person to 99 smithing, I imagine he knows that as well as anyone else.

160vy.png

I really congratulate Tip.it for interviewing Zezima. I even congratulate Zezima for ranking #1 in some skills. One thing though, I feel bad about him because he always gets banned in some chat rooms and forums. Many people are always copying him like in forums. Also, i feel bad because many n00bs are taking his name for bad purposes like "Zezima's my main", "My Zezima can own ya!." I feel really bad. But, waht the hay, i congraulate him for the achievements he had done.

PRIVATE CHAT always ON

PR_BreakDOWN.png

• 3 weeks later...

hmm...now i understand y he always keep his chat off....

Quit runescape on Jan 6th of 2008, at level of 115 with around 150M worth of item in bank...however stats still remains

Baoding.png

World 59, the world i loved~

59.png

Now 95% dedicated to playing Microsoft flight simulator

image_mini

http://www.youtube.com/user/im1knight

my youtube channel with many FSX videos i made. please leave a comment if you will

• 2 weeks later...

...I think I should be interviewed...

Lol kidding, that was a very good interview. I am SO glad everything got figured out (About how there were rumours about him being some old lady... LOL)

Good job TIPS! Party time! \'

Derek+E.png

GO ASGARNIA!

I think Zezima handles his relative 'fame' very well. most lv.120+ players call anyone lower than them 'noob' and add them to ignore.

Bi.

As a 121 myself I do my best to talk to everyone, even the random beggars that add me.

I think more along the lines of maybe if I don't answer they'll leave me alone... but then again 9 times out of 10 they're just asking to see my emote.

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?

• 1 month later...

This will answer alot of questions.

Why does everyone assume Zezima is female?...

sorasig3sj9.jpg

---

Do not ask God for an easy life. Ask him for the strength to endure a difficult one.

Pansy: a weak, effeminate, and often cowardly man. (Oxford English Dictionary)

zezimatalkingzp0.png

This will answer alot of questions.

Why does everyone assume Zezima is female?...

The vast majority don't, I'd like to know who you hang around with on Rs...

ns article....lol i read it in 2007 =D theres something that has been bothering me tho.....a majority of pple i noe on rs HATE zezima....hes a pretty good guy...hes modest so y do pple hate him so much? is it because there jelous or something?

Probably because he's sick of the annoying little kids running around asking for his autograph. (Get the point). And for the sake of mankind I really hope you've used the word hate in the wrong way. Hating over the internet, know that's sad.