Tip.It Times Presents: The Exclusive ZEZIMA Interview!

oddfaery2

Hey ppl, dont usually go on foums but the article on zezima inspired me.(also the link at the bottom of the article :P)

To be honest i am kinda embaresed :oops:

Hello people, how you all doing?

If people are providing skill information for exg,

how to get the skill up in the easiest way :P could i please know lol

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol. thank you very much for the interview, tip it ^-^ i used to play runescape all the time, but somehow zezima's interview talked me into playing less and concentrate on real-life stuff. thank you zezima for doing the interview, too :)! i hope many others will agree with me that zezima is not really what most people think he is! i truly believe he is a nice person and others who don't like him (i have no idea WHY) keep on making rumours about him! it's really rude and it's not right to judge people by their fame: yes, zezima is #1 in the hiscores table, but that doesn't make him a college drop-out, an old woman, a person whose life is completely dedicated to runescape. he is like you and me: a person with feelings. that may sound really stupid and pathetic, but it's true. imagine you being zezima for a day...you go on runescape and have random people talking to you a million miles/hour! i'm done :P!

• 3 weeks later...

wow some people are just noob's when it comes to zezima i mean ya so what if he wont talk to you, if you knew how much of this crap he put up with everyday i bet you would think otherwise i mean even when i was first getting 40 defence i added him and asked for full rune but that was before the private chat thing and now i look back at that and wonder how many request's did he got for full rune being one of the first with 99 smithing and just a week or so ago i saw him in burthrope cooking and he wouldent talk i was like what the heck why isn't he talking and why isn't he wearing a party hat or somthing but now after reading that interveiw i understand all the pressure he has so pleas people just leave him alone

yeah...i kind of feel bad for him...just because he's number 1 again in the hiscores and everyone is pm-ing him and following him around, begging for things. how does he play so much runescape and have all those people following him??? thats what i dont get. i'd quit runescape forever, or start a new account lol. really.

Gongzhu.png

~+*JaSmInE+*~

• 2 weeks later...

I was there cheering him on the last day towards 200mil cooking. wtg zez on getting a perm stat that noone can pass you forever at #5 cooking. I wonder if theres a cap for total exp like 1bil or something?

For all those who keep saying it proves that hes normal, it also proves that hes brilliant. To play rs this much and still get decent grades. :o

limdog.png

I was there cheering him on the last day towards 200mil cooking. wtg zez on getting a perm stat that noone can pass you forever at #5 cooking. I wonder if theres a cap for total exp like 1bil or something?

For all those who keep saying it proves that hes normal, it also proves that hes brilliant. To play rs this much and still get decent grades. :o

But we don't know what grades he has.

anyways was nice of zezima to have a interview with Tip.It. Only wished he showed some parts of his bank but i understand

Now all we need is The Old Nite and we have a nice little set (lilyuffie would be cool too)!

if u daint already know, then u beta find out quite soon, but if u did, u rather b ashamed of urself

If you look at the date of the interview (and that post) it precedes The Old Nite's unfortunate passing.

there is nothing wrong with keeping a forum going I read interview way back but i didn't post until now..

i like to thank tip.it for making the interview cuz everyones always got questions for zez.. this cleared a lot up :)

i hope people read this b4 calling him a no life noob

Without trying to sound too judging, I don't think you will find a top ranked player - even N0valyfe - who haven't been cheating at some point. In classic EVERYBODY cheated - bots and cicatrix scripts were easy to use without being banned - and it has just recently been hard to cheat. Of course the top ranked players haven't been cheating while they were at the top, but I will bet almost anything I own that when they had low/medium levels, they autoed.

That is a laughable post. Completely ridiculous. Did you know in the beginning there was only ONE server and everyone knew each other? :roll:

Cheating in RS1, before it was abandoned by Jagex when they released RS2 was less than cheating now in RS2.

Nowadays every tree has a botter and rune ess used to be autoed in every server by tonnes of people. Does that mean every player who started in RS2 is a botter/autoer/cheater? No. So don't say that about RS1 players.

It's only now that there is no customer service or updates that cheaters took over RS1, not when it was the main game.

Did you people notice how he shy'd away from some questions?

For example:

Tip.it: what do you say about the rumors that multiple people play zezima from your dorm?

and

Tip.it: on average how many hours per day do you play?

the one about how many hours he plays really bugged me, i was mad he kept avoiding that question.

They would ask him a question then he'd go on about something completely different.

Did you people notice how he shy'd away from some questions?

For example:

Tip.it: what do you say about the rumors that multiple people play zezima from your dorm?

and

Tip.it: on average how many hours per day do you play?

the one about how many hours he plays really bugged me, i was mad he kept avoiding that question.

They would ask him a question then he'd go on about something completely different.

Ya I noticed that too <.< . I bet his friends have played on Zez once or twice, but I bet he did 90-99% of the work.

The hours thing, his average is just so frikin' high that it would probably be veerrryy embarressing to post it. :lol: N0va posted his 10-12 hour average, living with his parents definitely helped him do that :lol: . I'm thinking he probably shouldn't have posted the average.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey im surprised of all da possiblities zezima was thinking with da screen shot of bank well anyways igot a fiew things i was curious about dat i wonder if u could answer ididnt read it all so i dont no if someone asked

wats yur combat type melle,range or mage..or is dis one of those i jus pik it and wsay iwant 99 lol

o and u say u dont waste time ever but their are times wen u turn yur private chat on and everyone comes to u and u jus stand around y is dat

if u dont wanna answer these dats kool its yur

Sure, it would be cool to be that high in all your levels but I really am not impressed by Zezima. It really bugs me that people are like "OHMYGOSH!!!!!! ZEZIMA TALKED TO ME!!!!!!" or "OHMYGOSH!!!!!! ITS ZEZIMA!!!!!!!". I mean, is he the biggest RuneScape hero or what? My point is: yes he is a 'hero', but for what? Playing a game?

Bottom line: he doesn't impress me.

With a quill or reading spectacles, visit the Varrok Library today.

Become one of the first members of the Order of Honor!

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=572462

http://s8.invisionfree.com/The_Order_of_Honor/

untitled6kv7.gif