Tip.It Times Presents: The Exclusive ZEZIMA Interview!

oddfaery2

This article really helps to clear up a ton of things. And HA! to a bunch of people I always see saying he's a she and that they "know" because they met him.

Noctis666.png

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zez u forgot to mention that "RL" gf u talked about is ju1es and it was a rs date...but u both met irl and then decided to be together irl (i guess) so yea...im not making this up this was said to me from some1 who is close to ju1es

so i woulnt really call that a rl gf

I met my fiance in a chat room, we met up in real life, we now life together and are getting married next year, are you trying to say that my relationship is any less legitimate then anyone elses? :?

they met irl...but they dont live together (well i think so i forgot) so when u only met some1 and see them once in a while i woulnt call that a "rl" gf and anyway i think meeting someone on the net is pretty pathetic seriously its like you cant manage to find someone irl without the net or something? :?

so to answer your question no but i mean i dont have a problem with people who cant get girls irl find people like themselves on the net to be together

I was intrigued to find out how zezima was getting on with the champion scroll challenge, sounds like a mommoth job :D

Last update I heard from him was :

Lesser demon - DONE

Ghoul - DONE

Goblin - DONE

Hobgoblin - DONE

Jogre - DONE

Giant - DONE

Earth Warrior - DONE

Imp, Zombie, Skeleton - NOT DONE

Like I said , those are last he mentioned to me , he may have gotten one of the last 3 , I'm sure if he reads this he'll correct it :P

I like to fart silently but deadly in movie theaters
Ard Choille says (11:41 PM):

I wouldn't dare tell you what to do m'dear

First of all I would just like to say that it was GREAT seeing the interview, perhaps we can get some of the other members on the list like N0valyfe, The Old Night, etc... in the future.

Some "...would have been great to have seen answered" questions I had

"In all of the Runescape world area's, is there any that are a favorite for you?"

"Do you have a favored combat skill?"

"Any particularly favorite weapon/spell/armor that you like over the others?"

All in all it was a great interview and while I would love to hear the answers to the above questions, I would also be interetested in seeing some of the others on the top ranked list interviewed. In particular any that might have skill leveling tips that they like in RS2.

Anyway, thanks for getting this interview, I know it must have been quite a feat to make it happen. You should get extra QUEST points for this one.

First of all I would just like to say that it was GREAT seeing the interview, perhaps we can get some of the other members on the list like N0valyfe, The Old Night, etc... in the future.

"In all of the Runescape world area's, is there any that are a favorite for you?"

All in all it was a great interview and while I would love to hear the answers to the above questions, I would also be interetested in seeing some of the others on the top ranked list interviewed. In particular any that might have skill leveling tips that they like in RS2.

Anyway, thanks for getting this interview, I know it must have been quite a feat to make it happen. You should get extra QUEST points for this one.

Check the archives..We already have a interview with N0valyfe with his bank.

tipitsignatureyu1.jpg

How many 'scapers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

1 to screw it in and 49 to complain how better it was before.

Was signed,Kioh Twan

one question i really wanted u to ask him...

Has he in any way regretted the amount of time he put into rs?

also found it very intersting that he is currently doing the champ scrolls because i completed that mini game for whoever seen my post in general p2p like 3 months ago

i feel so powerful getting something b4 zez :P

anyway zez if ur reading this try to take turns killing the monsters even tho thats against ur rs philsophy

because wen i did it i killed 10k zombies then went to skelts got th skelescroll in 25 kills then went back to zombies and got zombie scroll in 75 kills

so yea u should switch up monsters often, it also proved affectivde on most of the other monsers too gl

enjoi888.png

Last update I heard from him was :

Lesser demon - DONE

Ghoul - DONE

Goblin - DONE

Hobgoblin - DONE

Jogre - DONE

Giant - DONE

Earth Warrior - DONE

Imp, Zombie, Skeleton - NOT DONE

Like I said , those are last he mentioned to me , he may have gotten one of the last 3 , I'm sure if he reads this he'll correct it :P

Perfectly accurate ;)

Not really

Ranged

Gilded plate, dragon legs, bunny ears ;) lol

eep, sorry :oops: just reading through where i left off and replying as i see things that i can respond to :oops:

I thought your character owned.. but your sig owns 10 times more lol ;)

Congrats Zez! Your a master indeed, keep it up!

sigjoy8pe.png

I SURVIVED THE 111 BUG

If a turtle doesnt have a shell, is it naked or homeless ?

GO ZEZIMA ITS YA BIRTHDAY!!! WE GUNNA PARTY LIKE ITS YA BIRTHDAY!!!!

lol anyways.... good job.... keep it up....

you better hurry to get 99 carpentry when it comes out

bllllonz.png

i think there definately should be a bank shot....but i cant help but wonder that he isnt showing us because he only has those 7 p-hats and a buncha ores and junk lol....thatd b funny....

Nice job on getting the interview and thanks for giving it to zezima

i have a question i saw u running out of the duel arena a looooooooooooong time ago and u were a girl........do u like to turn into a girl sometimes?

Ps nice sig

Nice job on getting the interview and thanks for giving it to zezima

i have a question i saw u running out of the duel arena a looooooooooooong time ago and u were a girl........do u like to turn into a girl sometimes?

Ps nice sig

The only time my char was ever a female was during the recruitment drive quest

I used to be indifferent to you, or rather, negative due to what I had seen personally in game.

But, upon seeing your sig, I can do nothing else other than turn that negativity into adoration of you and your obsession with the world's best beverage.

~Dave

In almost complete retirement.

goodbye0vx.png

well, zezima, im glad to see that you have an account with us :) at first when i saw it i thought to myself "oh boy, another zezima copy... :roll: " lol!

anyway, since everyones asking questions, heres mine: do you always go for the top when you play a new game? for example, if you were to begin playing... i dont know, maple story or something, tomorrow, would you put just as much effort and time into it as you have into this?

oh! also, if you were ever invited, would you join the OoC? would you actively pick cabbage with them?

btw, interesting sig, but mountain dew pitch black ftw! also, i have some interesting findings on energy drinks derived from mountain dew and other ingredients. if your interested, send me a pm and ill tell you more.

I couldn't care less if he was Andrew Gower himself, I just don't like arrogant smegheads.
*in the voice of the comic book guy from the simpsons* best. quote. EVER! :thumbsup:

I must say, I never worshipped this "Zezima" character at all. Just another player in the game. And frankly, why worship someone who attained level 99 everything?

I see that he does have a life (Psych minor.. oh god.. psych in university is tough i can relate hence the history major... anyway). I mean who needs the pressure of being #1?

But I do understand you make goals, and reach for them. For example, small amounts like my mining level like 5 levels, and once reached, another 5 levels, and so on.

Thanks Zezima for clearing up a few things. I see now that the rumours of "he has no life" etc etc etc, are not true.