Tip.It Times Presents: The Exclusive ZEZIMA Interview!

oddfaery2

Do you have any idea how easily someone could of gone to eBay, created an account named Zezima (or Zezima1 in this case) and then start placing bids on RuneScape auctions? It's not that hard. And since his name is known to about 300,000 people it wouldn't surprise me if that is the case.

well what can i say.... i still have no more respect for him than before. all this glorifies him when there are players out there who are much friendlier, a friend of mine said hi and got ignored, maybe it was his cb lvl?? wasnt he a high enough lvl i mean 105 isnt that good. he is number 1 becasue he has played longer than most. reaspect is given to people who will speak to anyone no matter the cb lvl and from what i have seen, this hasnt happened

jagex wont ban him becasue of his `fans` who say zezima is rs, how can he be banned, we cant play if zezima is banned. well if he breaks rules shouldnt he get punished?? so yes he gets treated better by jagex

yes i expect to be flamed on this but arent i allowed to say my opinion on this??? or is there a rule against it

Do you have ANY idea how much crap he gets day in and day out? People thinking he has no life, people asking him how to make quick money, if they can be his friend, if he can give them free items, etc. etc. The list goes on and on and on. Just because he didn't talk to your friend that one time you think he's some stuck up jerk who doesn't talk to anyone? If I was in his postion I'd keep my public chat to friends ALL the time. And Jagex will ban him if he breaks the rules. Just because he's the number one person in the game doesn't mean they will treat him any different. What proof do you have that Jagex wouldn't ban him? Or are you just making vague generalizations? I'm going with option 2.

Zezima stated himself in the interview that this topic is about that he manages his time. To me that means he doesn't have time to sit and talk. If he's got things to do and places to go who are you to decide that since he didn't reconize you that he's some selfish jerk who doesn't talk to anyone? I know when I have my time planed on RuneScape that I don't want to stand around and waste time talking with players. I want to get my stuff done and get my exp. As the old saying goes "Time is Money".

I played a game of Castle Wars once when he was there. There was atleast 20-30 people following him flooding the screen with questions. Put yourself in his shoes before you make such close minded statements.

I kno the old nite personally (in real life i sit rite behind him in geography class). his account has changed hands recently but he is the original creator and the one who got its stats to where they r. if u want, ill try and get an interview but he probably wouldnt let us talk to his brothers friend(who now owns the account) as he is quite stubborn. by the way, his first pass was quite inappropriate. Great job tip.it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't even know where to begin correcting this. Please stop posting here claiming to know "famous" players. It doesn't make you seem cool to us, it doesn't make us think any more of you. Your facts are so screwed up it's not funny. I do know The Old Nite and he doesn't go to highschool. :? And I don't mean that he dropped out to play RuneScape full time, before anyone even thinks of saying that. :roll:

Couldn't of sumed it up better myself.

Its just low post count pathetic people who want to have a random stab at someone with success. Probably most of them are people who create new accounts on tip.it just so they don't have to use their normal accounts to flame. Note to low post count flamers, admin can see your ip address so there is no point in creating a new account just to flame! Unless you don't have the guts to flame and be your true self and identity :roll:

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even know where to begin correcting this. Please stop posting here claiming to know "famous" players. It doesn't make you seem cool to us, it doesn't make us think any more of you. Your facts are so screwed up it's not funny. I do know The Old Nite and he doesn't go to highschool. And I don't mean that he dropped out to play RuneScape full time, before anyone even thinks of saying that.

Im serious i kno the original creator in real life. He goes to my MIDDLE SCHOOL so obviously i kno that hes not in high school. and when have i ever posted claiming to know famous players before? Im not saying u dont kno him in person (i dont even remember me saying that u dont kno him). As for my facts r so screwed up, he recently sprained his ankle and his best friends first name is Jeffery. Happy now? :roll:

i r tink tht a11 ppl shud use g00d gr@m3r since g00d gr@m3r is ftw.

Nice one Tip.it. It's a fun interview and I think "Uncut Angel" posted an IRL pic of him on DI boards, with permission from Zezima, because he talks with uncut on Teamspeak and stuff.

He looks pretty cool to be honest 8)

Might be interesting to pick Ghjjf for the next interview, should be fun to see how he is.

I have something to say..if Zezima ever reads this then congratulations..(Though im very late congratulating) On getting to be the best player in this game..Now I really believe this is him so first off i want to say...Man I amm just blown away at your accomplishments..You probably (I dont know for sure) Get mad when people ask you for money or ask you to make them full rune.I dont know how that feels and im sure i do want to know..I was just wondering if you yourself just ignore everybody who tries to talk to you or acknolegde you on your accomplishments..Well thats all I have to say..

Btw good luck with biology major, psychology minor, possibly a chemistry if you go for it.. :)

nice article, nice to see that zezima at least gives his time to tell us a little about him instead of thniking we are all lower than him, by the way does zezima have a brother becuz someone once told me that he was zezima's bro and i didnt beleive him and he said add my sister, im like what, hes like zezima is my sister, im like ok, then i added zezima and then zezima logged on and said hi...

Love the interveiw pretty cool on how u got him to talk to you....But i got one question u can ask him....When people say hi to him, like up in the slayer tower where its him and 4 other people or not a croweded place, why does he log or just doesnt awsner...like i was battling Abysells in the slayer tower when the slaying was Reallyyyyy big and i saw him, said hi and he took off and logged....Lol. But other then that question, Really glad to know that he isnt some old fart who account shares with other people.

Dreaming of a blue phat everyday....=p

I HART Zez (although I've only talked to him for like 5 minutes on IRC), the old nite (only what I heard from his friends), lwc, METALLICA, and oddfaery! YOU ALL ROCK MY WORLD!!!

Once again,

HART!

(doesn't mis-spelling make me LEET?!)

How would people know stuff like that? He's OVIOUSLY not going to go around yelling 'ZOMG I GOT BANNED FOR 3 DAYS FOR FARMING AUTOING SPREAD THE WORD EVERYONE', Its just a rumor.

I, for one, am glad to see this interview. It helped dispell alot of myths about who/what zezima is/isn't. As for all the people saying he's cheated to get his levels I have one thing to say. He's innocent until proven guilty. If you show me proof then I'll believe you but until then I, and many others, won't.

I talked to Zezima once in 2004. I met him in that cave where he trained his ranged level. Lol I wasn't even on my own account. Anyways we talked a little. Then he started to run away. I followed him, and he logged out and went to a different world :lol: .

Perhaps Zezima could enlighten us as to what happened with his name in the high scores, and why it has disappeared shortly on occasion.

(PS. Zezima, I have an update for you, so just message me again. It's regarding what you asked me the other day)

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?

Greetings all,

There are a few questions I would like to have the answers to, just in case there is ever a second interview....

1) Due to your rankings, has jagex ever asked you to be a player mod?

2) Has jagex ever offered for you to be a beta tester for new quests, mini-games, clue scrolls, etc.?

3) I have often thought that it would be nice to bump into the "imortal" zezima. Yet, I've always considered that I might just get in his way. If someone with decent stats (at least 50 in every skill and into the 70s on at least 2) wanted to train skills with you, how would they go about meeting you and getting on your friend's list?

Light and Love,

Lady_Aradian

(Yes, this is my RSN...if Zezima happens to read this and feel so inclined...add me to your friend's list...LOL)

Greetings all,

There are a few questions I would like to have the answers to, just in case there is ever a second interview....

2) Has jagex ever offered for you to be a beta tester for new quests, mini-games, clue scrolls, etc.?

3) I have often thought that it would be nice to bump into the "imortal" zezima. Yet, I've always considered that I might just get in his way. If someone with decent stats (at least 50 in every skill and into the 70s on at least 2) wanted to train skills with you, how would they go about meeting you and getting on your friend's list?

Light and Love,

Lady_Aradian

(Yes, this is my RSN...if Zezima happens to read this and feel so inclined...add me to your friend's list...LOL)

lol well u dont have to worry about gettign in his way, cuz the characters can walk throught each other. And a nice attemp getting on his friends list. some of these desparate posts really make me laught.

P.S. some of those questions u asked , if u read all 24 odd pages ud find the answer to them all.

untained.png

untained.png

untained.png

First off, if they asked him to be a player mod, it wouldn't be based on his rank. From what I've heard, he was a mod before, but it led to more people trying to access his account, and (from what I've heard) he requested the status be revoked... ALL SPECULATION from what I've heard.... Only Zezima can tell us himself

This is a job for Jagex staff, not Zezima. Answering a question like this, whether yes or no, could probably get some unwanted heat going on Jagex.

If you're wanting to train with a person you don't even know, and wanting to be in his friends list, then you're doing things for all the wrong reasons. Friends list is for people you trade with, or FRIENDS. You don't know Zezima; he doesn't know you, so why would you want him to add you?

Judging by the request I wouldn't want to either... in my experience when random people I don't know add me, it's just to harrass me to sell them something, buy something of theirs, play the answer 500 questions game, or hear them complain about things on Tip.It that have nothing to do with my area of work (e.g. calculators or Beastiary). All the above are pretty annoying.

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?

or hear them complain about things on Tip.It that have nothing to do with my area of work (e.g. calculators or Beastiary). All the above are pretty annoying.

That wouldn't be directed at me and what I PMed you earlier about submitting something to the Beastiary would it? :oops:

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That long thread is rediculous.

Neither sides have the proof that Zezima was or wasnt banned. And if he was/wasnt who cares? Is it really worth killing each other over some stupid Zezima?Give me a break! There are more are more important things in life.

Both sides should accept that peopel have differant oppinions and they will fight to support and protect them.

Its just the matter of onee side realisign the case and backing away from this, :idea: ITS NOT WORTH IT :idea: . If either sides dont have the evidence there is no case.

untained.png

untained.png

untained.png

I had a blast reading the Zezima interview, but there are some thing i would have liked you to ask but thats ok the one thing that I would have like to know is how he got is farming to 99 so fast, it was 99 like 1 weeks after the realese, (so I hear) and I just want to know how he did it, what was his strategy.

Its would have been coool to see his bank!Oh well!

'_w 1 t z my skiller - lvl 3 for life!''

slipknot-fix.gif

'slipknot maggot for life, stay (sic)'