Tip.It Times Presents: The Exclusive ZEZIMA Interview!

oddfaery2

Wonder how he gets his friends.
He probably doesn't make friends anymore....they're probably all old friends.

fan of her's.
You know what I hate? People putting an apostrophe on a personal pronoun. STOP IT.

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just out of curiosity... if you were willing to sell the items in your bank, approximately what would it all add up to? e.g. what's the value of your bank, including items you probably wouldn't sell (such as your phats)

i dont have much of an idea of the market prices of items :P

id say maybe 2-3 bill :oops:

Just out of curiosity... if you were willing to sell the items in your bank, approximately what would it all add up to? e.g. what's the value of your bank, including items you probably wouldn't sell (such as your phats)

i dont have much of an idea of the market prices of items :P

id say maybe 2-3 bill :oops:

hello!

I'm your new best friend! :twisted:

Yeah, I'm glad he's actually a good guy who obviously respects other people. And you people who still think he's a snob lying about stuff, think about this, most snobs don't lie about being nice, they're usually glad of their supposed betterness.

Now that you mentioned it, could you post a small video of what happens when:

1. You turn your chat to public.

2. You walk around Falador World 2 (or where ever).

How I found out about Zezima:

True story, early in my RS gaming (Nov. 2004) Nfcsousa showed me how to safely trade unid herbs as known herbs. I used that idea to help merchant herbs even with a low herblore level. I got high amounts of the high level herbs and began selling on forums after that (at the time, you could double your investment on unids). So I ask sousa if he knew anyone that'll buy from me. He mentions he sells to a Zezima and Lilliuffie (I think) along with a couple others. So I add the names and they're never on. So about a week later I ask him how come they're never on? Sousa asked if I even knew who Zezima or the others were. I said no, why?

He told me to check the high scores list. OOOOOHHHHHH!!! That made sense then. It didn't dawn on me completely then how much of a fan club had been built up around these guys. No wonder their chat was always off.

Still, ended up making nice cash with herblore to help me train other skills. Plus, it helped me find out how much I hate merchanting. BORING.

Sorry I never got in touch with you Zezima, had a ton of herbs during that time.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

One thing I have wondered is if he ever looks at any games other than RS. Just out of curiousity.

I also remember seeing someone name themselves "Zezima" on another game, though they didn't say much other than a greeting.

~10 out of 10 cows agree. The greatest Runescape addition was the rubber chicken.

~Today, we watch Runescape's grass grow. Tomorrow, we watch it's pots boil!

I'm really glad Zezima decided to talk about this :)

To tell the truth, I used to think that he (I always knew he was a "he" :P) was one of those people who get so addicted that they have no life... and that article really gave me a 180 degree change of view.

So Zezima, if you read this, thanks for letting us know about yourself, and good luck in your college endeavors 8)

Lol hey Zezzy! Looks like they finally got a hold of you. And I'm glad to see that siggy I made for you actually got to be used on a forum after all! :)

Proud Gladiator since 11-14-04

YelGreCouncil.gif

99 Hits | 99 Att | 99 Str | 99 Def | 123 Combat

By the way Zezima. I agree with your sig. Mountain Dew is the best drink EVER! :D

Horay for Mountain Dew!! Just dont overdose on that stuff, baaad things can happen :D

~~Proud Member of The Supreme Skillers~~

bigdawgtt.png

silverandblackfinishvr8.gif

TBH at first I thought you guys were mucking about, but hey, you guys never seem to fail us puny mortals.

Fantastic article, brilliant questions, even better answers.

Its just a shame that he has to be so secretive though, but hey we can't get everything

If some of you guys read the site daily, quest guides etc. u will see zezimas name posted under some of them. Means he helps tip.it out in some ways. So i imagine it wouldnt be hard to simply ask for an interview.

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."

Love the article. Love reading the tip.it times every week it comes out.

Great Interview...and good on you Zezima for being a great guy and allowing for the interview (I know how you were reluctant at first).

things tip it does for publicity these days, it really annoys me, saying they have an axclusive interview with zezima to reel in visiters to their site, plus, this is MY own opinion, i THINK that that was fake, because it was looks like it was done over the internet, could have been anyone. a vid of him would have been better.

Hey all,

Just wanna give a commendation for an awesome interview, and mabye throw a question at y'all. NICE INTERVIEW TIP.IT. n good work Zez! Despite being told by my peers he was a account sharer with no life, I refused to believe :) You should be very proud of yourself.

How did they get ahold of Zezima to have the interview?

well what can i say.... i still have no more respect for him than before. all this glorifies him when there are players out there who are much friendlier, a friend of mine said hi and got ignored, maybe it was his cb lvl?? wasnt he a high enough lvl i mean 105 isnt that good. he is number 1 becasue he has played longer than most. reaspect is given to people who will speak to anyone no matter the cb lvl and from what i have seen, this hasnt happened

jagex wont ban him becasue of his `fans` who say zezima is rs, how can he be banned, we cant play if zezima is banned. well if he breaks rules shouldnt he get punished?? so yes he gets treated better by jagex

yes i expect to be flamed on this but arent i allowed to say my opinion on this??? or is there a rule against it

dang he can help me with biology HW!

i like how he is very straight foward no beating around the bush.

nice interview.

along with some other people im wonding how he gets friends

rarest tradble item in game is bds - a super poisoned bronze dagger. i have never seen one. ever.

things tip it does for publicity these days, it really annoys me, saying they have an axclusive interview with zezima to reel in visiters to their site, plus, this is MY own opinion, i THINK that that was fake, because it was looks like it was done over the internet, could have been anyone. a vid of him would have been better.

If you actually READ the article , AND the post , you would know that during the interview , he was contacted IN GAME to confirm that it was indeed him answering the questions in the chat session with The Editor. We dont NEED to post dishonest articles and information "reel in" visitors , our content speaks for itself , even before this article we recieved more unique visits per month then people will ever encounter in A LIFETIME.

a friend of mine said hi and got ignored, maybe it was his cb lvl?? wasnt he a high enough lvl i mean 105 isnt that good. he is number 1 becasue he has played longer than most. reaspect is given to people who will speak to anyone no matter the cb lvl and from what i have seen, this hasnt happened

Have you ever seen Zez in game , or been anywhere in the vicinity of him? Well I have , theres SO many people trying to get his attention that it would be virtually impossible for him to respond to specific users most of the time. As he said in the article , he doesnt stand around wasting time , and that includes answering every simple question people ask him when he quickly runs into a bank to store or withdraw items.

How did you manage to contact him

the same way you contact a friend in game , click his name and type a message, and press enter :P

As for who sent him the message , as odd and kiara pointed out , and with odd's comments on the first post , a name will NOT be released as they would also get flooded in game with questions regarding zez and that isnt fair to them.

I like to fart silently but deadly in movie theaters
Ard Choille says (11:41 PM):

I wouldn't dare tell you what to do m'dear

If you had read the topic's replies, you would have noticed Kiara_Kat (Tipit Crew Leader) mentioning it's a secret. :wink: Whatever way it was, what matters is the interview happened. :P

Nice to see people now have a better understanding of Zez through this. :)

So thats where the money from the slave auction went :lol:

The self-proclaimed king of bronze.