Tip.It Times Presents: The Exclusive ZEZIMA Interview!

oddfaery2

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. If all of the "yumpers" (Yes it is spelled that way. It is a I Love Lucy Quote)make it so that he can't keep chat on, how does he talk in the game? :?:

There is a little feature called friends chat, lol. As for public chat....meh.

Oh and sorry n0va and Zezy for keepin u guys on my friend list and messaging u when u turn p chat on, i'm just wierd like that :?

~~Proud Member of The Supreme Skillers~~

bigdawgtt.png

silverandblackfinishvr8.gif

Yea now everyone knows the truth and those stupid rumors will cease. I also get really annoyed when I see him working on one of his stats and people start talking to him and saying all this mean stuff or they like worship him. He just wants to play the game, I think people should just leave him alone and let him play. Well anyway good luck on your goals Zezima.

P.S. Your last name is cool :P

you guys are just going to sit their and get lied to by zezima....its not the tip.it staffs fault its zezima...all or atleast half of those answers where lies lol.

Proof?...

Great interview, hopefully some of the people that follow zezima around thinking they'll get a free party hat will stop now, seeing as they can actually see how much they're uselessly pestering him. Also the people that call him a no-lifer (which is a completely made up, assuming, ignorant and uncalled for insult) will stop too hopefully (well... some of them at least).

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

This clears a lot of things, good job. I hope everyone reads this.

(Though there will always someone calling him "her" or saying him a 45 year old hairy man)

But anyways, good job!

6,521th to 99 woodcutting | Fletching 98/99 |

Idarodo | Combat 90 | Total 1565+ | 38m+ total exp

Retired.

Very nice article from zezima.

From now on I really respect zezima. I really thought he was a no-lifer and things like that, but now I see it's not like that. Respect for him :)

Applicant->New Warhunger->Proud Warhunger->Guardian->Consul->Clanfriend->Applicant

I wonder how he gets his friends...Anyway nice to know hes not one of those no-lifers.But that he's going to graduate in Biologie and stuff.

probly all his friends are rl friends or friends he before he was famous

sig.jpg

LOL still the "he's lying" stuff going on...

I don't see why you guys think he's lying? It IS possible to play this game, successfully and efficiently, AND to "have a life".

Zezima doesn't waste time standing around in bank to sell stuff. He doesn't waste time PKing. He doesn't waste time merchanting. If all you do is work on skill total, you can get it up much easier than if you do other things as well.

Granted, we all know he plays a lot, but that doesn't mean he doesn't do other things too. A person can read notes or a book while they do things like fish. Most skills, especially now, require very little immediate attention, but just enough to keep from logging out unwantedly.

I'm sure he plays more than he'd like to say, but that doesn't mean he's blowing off everything else to do it. A person CAN "have a life" (as you flamers call it) while playing a lot.

I'm not N0valyfe, but i haven't even played for 2 years and have gotten 1825 skill total, not even touching most of the "easy" skills compared to the "hard" ones. I am a full time student, a tutor and grader during school, work full time during breaks from school, and keep in touch and go out with the ladies frequently... Perhaps once you get out of K-12 level schooling, you'll realize just how much time there is in a day, especially for a college student.

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?

How did you get in contact with Zezima and N0valyfe anyway?

(Sorry if this was answered, theres too many pages of posts)

Probably through friends must be my guess.

Jens14.png

sigoriginal.jpg

Save yourself some bandwidth guys.

8 bit pngs + cropping = brings size down from 658.38 kB to 98.63 kB

You're always saying about how the site costs so much to run and bandwidth is expensive and you can't do flash or videos or whatever.. and then you come along with uncompressed images :-?

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/6453/z ... 1001xg.png

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/3730/z ... ped3jf.png

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/9357/zezimarsc7yn.png

Save yourself some bandwidth guys.

8 bit pngs + cropping = brings size down from 658.38 kB to 98.63 kB

You're always saying about how the site costs so much to run and bandwidth is expensive and you can't do flash or videos or whatever.. and then you come along with uncompressed images :-?

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/6453/z ... 1001xg.png

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/3730/z ... ped3jf.png

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/9357/zezimarsc7yn.png

Changed...

I now on i am putting an aim and i will finish it!!!

i am onward goin to become 99 fishin im 84 now and will become #1 in highscores at it

u will all now see mi name and u will also hear mi name in runescape as the same as ppl liek

'the old night(#2 total)'

'xxx neo xxx3(#1fletcher)'

'zezima(#1 player in game)'

'aledalig(#1 fisherman)

Compared to N0valyfe's interview, Zezima's paled in comparison.

He didn't answer some questions very well, in particular how often he plays. His adivce wasn't very good either, and he used 'lol' way too often. What really annoyed me however was this:

I donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t know. ItÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s a game, I take it as it comes

He couldn't even pass a comment on some aspect of the game. Either he's out of touch with modern RS or he brainlessly levels skills.

Offline and unavailable.