Tip.It Times Presents: The Exclusive ZEZIMA Interview!

oddfaery2

Wow! Very nice job in achiving this! Lol i dont know if you care or not but with this interview it makes me stop using runehq! lol

Also im glad now that i dont have to look down on zezmia as a cheater, but no way to frame him! I always thought he was a person that shared his account with his friends/siblings. Now i can accualy look up to him! yay!

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A shame he didnt show all hi sbank stuff, must have something like 800mil lol, Why are people calling him a Noob anyway? I mean top 100 in all stats, that is a high record

Also Whats the big deal about people saying oh hes a girl no he isnt hes a

boy.... whats all the fuss about

Would Be even better if we get an interview with The Old Nite

8)

Egg+Or+Bacon.png

~R.I.P~ Old Nite. Your Generosity will NEVER be forgotten ~R.I.P~

If you had read the topic's replies, you would have noticed Kiara_Kat (Tipit Crew Leader) mentioning it's a secret. :wink: Whatever way it was, what matters is the interview happened. :P

Nice to see people now have a better understanding of Zez through this. :)

So thats where the money from the slave auction went :lol:

LOL, nope, no bribes were needed. :P

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

well what can i say.... i still have no more respect for him than before. all this glorifies him when there are players out there who are much friendlier, a friend of mine said hi and got ignored, maybe it was his cb lvl?? wasnt he a high enough lvl i mean 105 isnt that good. he is number 1 becasue he has played longer than most. reaspect is given to people who will speak to anyone no matter the cb lvl and from what i have seen, this hasnt happened

jagex wont ban him becasue of his `fans` who say zezima is rs, how can he be banned, we cant play if zezima is banned. well if he breaks rules shouldnt he get punished?? so yes he gets treated better by jagex

yes i expect to be flamed on this but arent i allowed to say my opinion on this??? or is there a rule against it

yes your allowed an opinion but keep it to youyr self if its offensive. I mean dear lord we can finaly see Zezima is a normal, nice guy and all you can do is slag him of for having the courage to come out and dispel rumers and socalise knowing he could be faced with a slavering mob every time he posts? Shame on you and any one else who still acts like a jerk around him after that interveiw!

(this isnt flaming btw if wanna see me flaming check the runscape forums when someone insults my favorite authers then you will see me flaming)

Azzazeal.png

untitled6kv7.gif

I really respect him much more now and wow i am impressed at how he is so focused seems he's not the nerd or grandpa we thought he was more like a normal guy who is just insanely cool and has the best of both lives.

world2isntthathardby4.pngI think merchanting is extinct....

lordofthehauntedminestextcb6.png Completed haunted mine at level 75.

Barrows Drops: Dh platelegs, Guth helm, Karils cb, Torags legs

-------------RETIRED------------------

What an enjoyable article and I hope made people see what Runescape is really about. It's not about scoring points off others, it's about enjoying the game and the challenge of building up your character. I was begining to feel a bit disheartened with Runescape, but Zezima's interview has given me a renewed passion to keep working away at my character.

Celticqueen.png

i had my doubts but its glad to see he is just a regular runescape player just like us all, really straightens things out a lot!

I dont have anything against Zezima personally, but he does seem VERY obsessed to get such high leved in just 5 years. And the way you people worship him doesnt help.. Just for some proof, he stated that he played 8 hours in the row? I dont know anyone thats played more than 3 hours in a row, and thats already a TONN.

i had my doubts but its glad to see he is just a regular runescape player just like us all, really straightens things out a lot!

I dont have anything against Zezima personally, but he does seem VERY obsessed to get such high leved in just 5 years. And the way you people worship him doesnt help.. Just for some proof, he stated that he played 8 hours in the row? I dont know anyone thats played more than 3 hours in a row, and thats already a TONN.

I was really sick, I was saving up for full sara, I mined 2k coal in 1 day,and though I can't be sure of the exact time it was for sure more then 3 hours at a time.

Also,admittedly I too now have a very different view on zezima,in spite of the fact that he's maxed out all his stats,I no longer think he's as much of a geek as I'd made him out to be before

Quit runescape, now playing EVE-Online(Mail Cambarus and say hi :mrgreen: )

just 5 years? did you read N0valyfe's interview? 5 years to max out is plenty of time, more then what people generally think. People just base playing time on levels which is sad. And i've played 8+ hours in a row on more then one occasion.

~~Proud Member of The Supreme Skillers~~

bigdawgtt.png

silverandblackfinishvr8.gif

just 5 years? did you read N0valyfe's interview? 5 years to max out is plenty of time, more then what people generally think. People just base playing time on levels which is sad. And i've played 8+ hours in a row on more then one occasion.

Well, you can't really compare the two like Zezima stated. Zezima is a classic player whereas Novalyfe started during rs2. Classic = slow / Rs2 = faster.

The self-proclaimed king of bronze.

u rock zezima! :D

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

things tip it does for publicity these days, it really annoys me, saying they have an axclusive interview with zezima to reel in visiters to their site, plus, this is MY own opinion, i THINK that that was fake, because it was looks like it was done over the internet, could have been anyone. a vid of him would have been better.

there's no point flaming us on a new account opposed to your main (if you have one)... admins will know who you are.

anyway... you going to say i took the time to fake this screeny too?

zeziview7aa.png

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?

Hey! Zezima speaks in the flesh (or so to speak) surprisignly im better than him...for a change :lol: OI ZEZIMA! Got any tips for fast Smithing lvl raising? (im only lvl 55)

Recipe to Success = Determination +Time+Money

Zezima is just another runescape player and i dont see the fuss ur making over him, because everyone playing rs can become #1.

He had and has 0 from my respect. ( i am sure u dont care, but just nice to say) a small interview can hardly show anything. It can only show that he still cares about popularity.

ladyavaline expressed her true oppinion just like those peopel that said " Brilliant interview". And she got flamed? Pathertic !

I am sure Zezima will stand up for himself and not rely on you to do it. Or he can just ignore it...

You peopel must accept that others have differant oppinions and are free to express them... and its not flaming.

untained.png

untained.png

untained.png