Tip.It Times Presents: The Exclusive ZEZIMA Interview!

oddfaery2

My friend admits to putting zez on his friends(i admit i have him to but only out of curiosity). He then removed him because he needed the space. i just thought that was funny.

i r tink tht a11 ppl shud use g00d gr@m3r since g00d gr@m3r is ftw.

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have Zezima doing an interview of himself. Now how about people that know him. Everything that is known of Zezima is that he is number 1. People that know him do not think highly of him. He is not in an University. He sits at home and plays RS all the time. He also takes advantages of his friends. 90% of what he said was a total lie. Interview people who know him, not just him.

You know you guys should post this everywhere. I mean like everywhere I hear people always talking "Things" about you Zezima. Like "Omg Zezima is a real loser! SHE is like an 42 year old person who's playing Runescape 24/7!" Glad those things have been cleared up. O By the way Zezima people say that you are a bit "Anti-Social" like when people try to talk to you, you ignore them. Is there a reason or is it just to give you bad publicity?

P.S.- Good like in College. Hope you succeed in your studies!

P.P.S./P.S.S.(Forgot which is which:D) Congrats Tip.it on interview with the REAL Zezima! :D

he's "anti-social" because he can't play the game without idiots obsessing over him and harrassing him. If people would stop gawking like ignorant apes, and treat him like they do everybody else, he'd probably be a little more talkative in game.

I'm not even CLOSE to being as known as he is, and I even have to ignore 3/4 the messages I get in game... I can't even imagine what he puts up with.

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?

You have Zezima doing an interview of himself. Now how about people that know him. Everything that is known of Zezima is that he is number 1. People that know him do not think highly of him. He is not in an University. He sits at home and plays RS all the time. He also takes advantages of his friends. 90% of what he said was a total lie. Interview people who know him, not just him.

and as u could probably guess, those who start rumors like that are some of the people that hate me...just because they say they know me, doesnt mean they really do...dont believe all u hear...i have no reason to lie to anyone

and as u could probably guess, those who start rumors like that are some of the people that hate me...just because they say they know me, doesnt mean they really do...dont believe all u hear...i have no reason to lie to anyone

lol mountain dew ftw i am supposing you are the real one because in most of the screenshots i have seen you are wearing guilded pl8 and d legs and i would like to congratulate you on finally speaking out and destroying the rumours for a long time ......

Actually, I think you've got guts to come here when there are so many rumors and unwanted attention. Not sure how it will affect things now, but that's guts, and quite personable.

By the way... love the sig. I won't repeat the off-used nickname for it (at least among people I know) as it's not appropriate here, but it is addictive stuff :lol: and quite the caffeine buzz although not as harsh as the energy drinks which have other stuff in them.

To the others: we will not hesitate to remove posts that are unnecessary flaming, especially those that fuel the vicious rumors.

You're in your fourth year of college (I'm pressuming) and you're still typing like that? I know, I doubt you turn in any papers that resemble how you communicate on the web.

Granted, the above resembles Shakespeare compared to many of the posts one sees on these forums.

PS: Can you all stop it with the stupid rumors? First, never should a person be obligated to answer falsehoods against his person. Not doing so is not an admission of guilt. Common sense tells you that if a person cheats, they can equally lie by denying it. Likewise, answering a false charge still has those claiming you lie when you deny the charge.

Jagex has no qualms banning players that cheat. Looking at all the "I've been banned unfairly" posts here and in the official forums should tell you that.

As for the interview, it revealed on good thing: Runescape has gotten easier to train skills. Granted you have slow skills such as farming at 20k xp an hour (unless you buy tree seeds), kinda slow like agility (40k an hour), insanely fast skills like cooking (200k an hour) and the utterly insanely fast skills like fletching (rune arrows, haven't timed it).

Over time, Jagex is making these skills easier and more approachable to everyone. As more get higher levels, Jagex is compensating for that growth. Zezima, like many "old school" RS players, did it the hard. Hopefully, Zezima doesn't complain (didn't sound like it in the interview) that Runescape grows and changes for the better. I know if not for cook-x, my cooking would still be at around 80. So respect for doing it when it was hard (though you had no choice), but I still have no qualms doing it the easy way.

Now if only I can convince my wife she shouldn't mine all the essence she crafts. How in the world do you get 66 Runecrafting off all the essence you mine yourself? Insanity, I tell you, insanity.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: i told my friends so many times that Zezy is a boy and he's NOT a hacker!!!!! I tip my hat off to you Tip.it for proving to the stubborn that Zezima is just another normal person that isn't crazy for Rs2. He just knows how to be dedicated and manage his time wisely.

Veeeeeeeeeeeeery good interview. KUTGW Tip.it. (can you tell i'm still excited after reading the interview :wink: )

I don't beleive that Zezima was first in smithing.

If you play this game long enough, you should remember that first in smithing was Bluerose13x, second was Krest (his was banned and lost some smithing exp), and Gormis was third (seems that he was banned too, cos i can't find him at highscores)

Any comments?

I don't beleive that Zezima was first in smithing.

If you play this game long enough, you should remember that first in smithing was Bluerose13x, second was Krest (his was banned and lost some smithing exp), and Gormis was third (seems that he was banned too, cos i can't find him at highscores)

Any comments?

You should read the entire topic before replying to it, as Zezima and others clearly state he numbered his levels in order of 99's he got. For example, his first level 99 was smithing, and so on.

The chart doesn't show who got first, just shows which levels he first got to 99 out of all his other levels.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

You should read the entire topic before replying to it, as Zezima and others clearly state he numbered his levels in order of 99's he got. For example, his first level 99 was smithing, and so on.

The chart doesn't show who got first, just shows which levels he first got to 99 out of all his other levels.

Oops, my excuses :)

I've read the whole article, but didn't understand that moment ;) Thx for comment.

hey Zezima, you have 99 in every skill, what do you do when you log in runescape?

do you just wait for updates and complete it as soon as they come out because anything in RS is easy when you got 99 in every skill.

ah and, in the forums of runescape.com, people said that you told some noobs to "f off", is that true?

Definatly shouldve asked about the time he got temp. banned!

I wanna know * happened... i heard it was an incident that it looked like some1 logged on from a far distance away from the account owner...within about 3 seconds of him logging out

I logged in, logged out, i was back on hiscores, no banning, no implications

hmm i heard that from my friend too :shock:

Great job tip.it crew;)

I must admit that i knew a bit about zezima before this though and a part has been confirmed...about the account sharing part ...ofcourse he coulnd't say yes because he woulda been banned.I guess that will remain a mistery for ever.

And i'm not sure he has been entirely honest in other domains either...

Final1.jpg

I got a few questions for Zezima if he chooses to answer it or not.

Was the switch between RSC and RS2 an easy decision? Or did you enjoy the fact that RS2 came out, because of just how much easier it is to raise skills in and other improvements like graphics etc.? Did you switch between RSC and RS2 straight away or did you continue to play both for a while, and do you still on the occasion go back to your RSC account and play it? And finally do you wish that the dieing RSC could be brought back to life again by Jagex in anyway?

Would be grateful for any answers.

Thanks in advance. :)

Nice job. I also thought he was a girl, guess i was wrong.. lol too many noobs guess his password daily.. im thinking few 100,000's per day try and try. Lol, lil nubz. Nice job tho. They should interview N0valyfe next.. he's workin' like a peon for #1 spot.. once again, nice job.

I've gotta say, now that all that has been cleared up for me, he seems like a very nice guy. I was starting to believe the "multiple player" rumour, but thats been cleared up. What was a shock to me was that he is in college in is a major in Biology. Thats impressive. He seems accomplished and can support himself financially very comfortably.

Now, I'm going to say something here that many of you will probably disagree with:

NOvalyfe used to be my idol. Now he is nothing to me. Once I learned that he is out of college has a wife and kids and lost his job, I lost all respect for him. He sits at home for 10-12 hours a day playing Runescape wasting 5 dollars every month that he doesn't have. All I can say is shame on him for ruining his families life. He is lucky they haven't left him. Zezima however, is on his way to a very bright future, he's a nice guy, and will have a very good career soon. Shame on NOvalyfe, congrats to Zezima for balancing life and this game together well.

(Just to clear it up, I still think NOvalyfe is a good guy, but he needs to take control of his life)

Click here.

If you go there good things will transpire.