Tip.It Times Presents: The Exclusive ZEZIMA Interview!

oddfaery2

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is clear we will never find answers to all of our questions and doubts, but at least there is an intelligent, nice and sane person behind that name

This is the world we live in

And these are the hands we're given

Use them and lets start trying

To make it a place worth living in

awesome article, this is definitely going to get tip.it a lot of attention now, even moreso than the N0valyfe interview.

proud quest cape owner

here's my first post on the TIF (scroll to the bottom)

feel free to pm me, but do make sure that i know you're a Tip.It user (in other words, give me a HYT)

signatureTIF.jpg

man, interesting read, I wish there was some way of getting him to give a bank pic. Maybe ask him for a net worth of all his stuff...

I like the way so many rumours were cleared up by this, I was once told Zezima was a 55yr old women...weirdo who told me that, I would so annoyed if people spread rumours like that about me!

Can't think of any more questions to ask him, good job Tip.It

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

Wow! That is simply amazing to acutally see an interview from Zezima. I alwasy see him in game and he never speaks so I thought he was stuck up.....now I realize that ahs got to get annoying lol! Good luck on all your goals Zez and we all know you can accomplish them!

P.S. Great work again Tip.it! Now The old nite's interview? :D

~ chemist 96 ~

One thing that really sticks out at me from that interview....

Zezima likes to overdose on "lol."

He seems a nice guy, quite funny. And yes! He is a guy!!! Not a girl!!!!!!!

chompysigpleaseswork.png

You only have to type four extra keys for me to not think "ur" an idiot.

solardeathray.teensupergenius.com

i kinda wanted to see the bank but even securing an interview has fulfilled my hopes. this proves once and for all that zezima is a 21 year old male. not a 150 year old turtle or whatever.

also people like to say how he is so haughty or whatever from waht he says, it seems that like many people, he is just another decent person playing a game he likes.

i kinda feel sorry for him about getting kicked off IRC for "using someone elses name" all the zezima wannabes have done this to him. he does not deserve it.

good job for tipit on getting exclusive rights! nice that will show runehq i bet (not saying they are bad but tipit has interviewed the top 2 to their none)

good job everyone! i think it is funny (if accurate) that if he turns private chat on its like a blue blur. thats gotta suck.

keep it up zezima if youre reading this you are a saint for being able to put up with all the noobs without going insane!

tipitlessersigea3.png

by reading this interview, i gained a lot more respect for him.

it confirms that he's just a person like everyone else, just like he said in the interview many jalous peaple keep saying he is a no-lifer etcetera... :roll:

After reading that I've gained a whole lot more respect for Zezima. Before, I sort of assumed that he was more like N0valife, who seemed a little drab. Zezima seems more laid back and sociable. :D And by the way, shame on whoever it was that made up the ridiculous stories about Zezima being played by three 19-year-old girls, or a 50-year-old man. :roll:

Edit: LOL I didn't notice that the above poster said pretty much the same thing as me in the first sentence. :lol:

wow... thats a big read...

uhm... he has a life!? i realy didnt knew that...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

zezima is a urban myth and now i hear of this and this is like **** is it true i dont swear that wasnt 1 but thts true? ive played 4 years and only herd storys like zezimas on while i was wcingjeepe is it true?

My pure's stats:

str:70

attc:35

def:4

range:72

mage:70

hp:70

I only knew that he was a guy. Not his age, play time, style of play, personal prefrences in the game, or even that he had a sense of humor :o

He's only #1 because he's been playing for years. What people don't understand, is that if they play for as long as he has, they could be just like him, but instead they waste time merchanting and even trying to train multiple skills at once(like i do :lol: ) which wastes a good bit of time that they could be leveling up a certain skill. I'm a guy, but when I started playing RS2 a few months ago, my character was female, and guys kept asking me to be their gf, so I switched to a male character lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another thing:

PRIVACY:

"You wouldn't want people to spam you, so why do you spam him?"

FREEDOM:

"Look deep within your memories, find something that you cherish, now imagine that a mob stole it and that there's nothing you can do to take it back."

:) Happy Scaping

It's nice and all that everything about him is cleared out I guess ( not that i really care but anyway 8) ) but still....

why the !*(@ is everybody drooling over this Zezima dude so much? :shock:

some examples, of things I can remember:

"Zezima is a saint"

"Zezima is a nice guy"

"etc. etc."

I mean... not that I am jaleous at him, I dont think he really has anything left to do, that would be quite boring^^ but that is just... he sounds like an uninterested person to me, no offence. And one thing he absolutly IS NOT, is a saint :roll: well anyway, you got my point now I guess

feel free to PM me or whatever, for I am sure A LOT of you will not agree with me.

Regards,

Agshlee

99/99 Mage - Achieved 23/07/2007

99/99 Ranged - Achieved 20/12/2007

93/99 Defence

Most amazing article EVER!!! :shock: I always wanted to hear about him. He's almost exactly like i thought he was. And I never really guessed how bad his private chat got but wow.

I really wanted to see a bank pic too :cry:

~~Proud Member of The Supreme Skillers~~

bigdawgtt.png

silverandblackfinishvr8.gif

Zezima delivered a fresh look on how Runescape should be played and incorporated into our daily lives. He has a winning attitude about all issues of the game, and it's about time he debunked many of the myths surrounding his name.

Even I found it inspirational that he can set up and conquer the challenges he puts up for himself, as I play the game quite the opposite way--I let the game set up the competition for me and I give it my best to move up. There's a lot to learn from him, and it was well worth the read to think about the issues behind the questions.

We should all be glad that he's our rank 1 player. Thanks for the interview, Tip.it!

n0valyferoflew3.gif

Signature made by Caisadi.