Tip.It Times Presents: The Exclusive ZEZIMA Interview!

oddfaery2

Hmm... I think this is sort of a slap in the face to N0valyfe, one of our own. We had to interview someone bigger and better than him. This will probably get more posts on it than the other interview. But such things come with the territory of being famous...

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i know why they thought he was a girl its cuz at some websites they talked and said they was zezima on swedish

Give a man a lighter, and he will be warm for a while.

Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Hmm... I think this is sort of a slap in the face to N0valyfe, one of our own. We had to interview someone bigger and better than him. This will probably get more posts on it than the other interview. But such things come with the territory of being famous...

This is FAR from a slap in the face to N0valyfe... They are both great players and well known, and both of them seem to think just as much of the others' accomplishment as they do of their own.

N0valyfe even expressed curiosity about a Zezima interview lol

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?

Awesome, nice on tip.it!

He seems like a genuinely really nice guy, and he oesn't seem to be as addicted to the game as I seem to be! Certainly he doesn't come across as letting it take over his life, like N0valyfe did.

Gutted he wouldn't do a bank pic!

99/99 Fletching, 99/99 Cooking, 96/99 Strength

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

This is FAR from a slap in the face to N0valyfe... They are both great players and well known, and both of them seem to think just as much of the others' accomplishment as they do of their own.

N0valyfe even expressed curiosity about a Zezima interview lol

Well that shuts me up, good to know. :)

That is definitely a good interview, and his image will be altered a lot now I hope.

But.. 99 runecrafting without abyss!! Holey moley... that is dedication!

sigstuff4qe.png

I don't know what it is, but something keeps telling me you "own"?

"When you're happy it's like you're a bird; you can fly. The only trouble is, you need other birds to fly with"

You shoulda asked him something like does he get 'preferential treatment' from Jagex, or something to that effect. Also, has he ever been asked to be a p-mod?

I believe he has been a Player moderator in the past, it got removed though.

Jens14.png

sigoriginal.jpg

He pops into my clan IRC from time to time. Already knew he was a nice guy, the interview just expanded upon that. I can not even imagine the ammount of PMs he must get when PMs switch to on. I must admit that in my earlier days I used to keep him added *blushes*.

blacksignaturewn1.png

You shoulda asked him something like does he get 'preferential treatment' from Jagex, or something to that effect. Also, has he ever been asked to be a p-mod?

some questions are best left unasked. An answer for the one you state would put far too much unwanted attention on Jagex staff.. whether it be yes or no.

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?

some questions are best left unasked. An answer for the one you state would put far too much unwanted attention on Jagex staff.. whether it be yes or no.

Fair point. Very good interview.

99/99 Fletching, 99/99 Cooking, 96/99 Strength

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

I believe he has been a Player moderator in the past, it got removed though.

Correct , Zezima was a player mod when the moderator system went into place, but from what I can remember , and this may not be 100% accurate, it caused even more people to try and compromise his rs account , making it too much of a security risk.

I can only imagine how many people a day try to guess his password and falsely log in to his account , and my guess probably would be alot less then the actual number.

I like to fart silently but deadly in movie theaters
Ard Choille says (11:41 PM):

I wouldn't dare tell you what to do m'dear

Correct , Zezima was a player mod when the moderator system went into place, but from what I can remember , and this may not be 100% accurate, it caused even more people to try and compromise his rs account , making it too much of a security risk.

I wouldn't think so, as if you're a member theres very little chance of having your account stolen permenently, after all you could just use your bank details ect ect....

TheOldNite.gif

Fel 'n ddedwydd ydy 'r hunau drwo choel a cer am 'r yn bucheddu.