The Mysterious Underground Jungle... Update: Query Reply

Jumpeplowski

A few weeks ago I completed Monkey Madness:

mm38si.png

Some of you may remember the battle with the Jungle Demon. It's on a large bamboo platform. Upon defeating the demon, by asking some of the gnomes, you are told to talk to Zooknock to be teleported away from the arena. I, being the curious adventurer that I am, decided to explore the arena before talking to Zooknock. I went off the platform to the outer ledge of the arena, and found a trapdoor. I decide to go down it, and find the underground jungle that was one of the locations for one of the previous cutscenes. I look around, and in the center is a mound with a crack in it:

mm50ch.png

My immediate reaction is to go down the crack. Unfortunately, once I get inside, I realize that there is no way out from inside. However, I meet a strange monkey named Bonzara, who asks me if I want to get out:

mm40vw.png

I agree, and he tells me that "We WILL meet again."

Has anyone else been down there?

blognov25ll4.gif

I think that has been added in not too long ago, i looked around that platfrom(5 laps if i remember rightly) around the platform lookiing for a way out, then started talking to the monkeys, it wasn't there around 3 months or so ago...

maxsig28nv.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I got a reply to a query I sent regarding it in my message center today:

Greetings Jumpeplowski,

Thank you for your message regarding Ape Atoll jungle.

Venturing on the island yourself using the power of greegrees are the best way to gather more reliable information about this area.

Not much is known about this jungle as the many simian inhabitants make it near impossible for humans to venture to the island in their human form, however, you seem to have made an unusual connection with one of the less offensive monkeys of the island.

If this monkey has the power to teleport you in RuneScape you may have found a very powerful ally indeed. The fact that he was so hard to find in the first place is an indication that he is there as an aid to only the master adventurers.

As for meeting him again, you never know what the future may hold. The fact that this monkey says that you may meet again could mean that he may be a part of a new adventure, but only time will tell.

Please always refer to the RuneScape Knowledge Base to find the answer to your queries quicker.

Yours Sincerely

Mod Kayleigh

RuneScape Customer Support

blognov25ll4.gif

:D New quest!

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I got a reply to a query I sent regarding it in my message center today:

Greetings Jumpeplowski,

Thank you for your message regarding Ape Atoll jungle.

Venturing on the island yourself using the power of greegrees are the best way to gather more reliable information about this area.

Not much is known about this jungle as the many simian inhabitants make it near impossible for humans to venture to the island in their human form, however, you seem to have made an unusual connection with one of the less offensive monkeys of the island.

If this monkey has the power to teleport you in RuneScape you may have found a very powerful ally indeed. The fact that he was so hard to find in the first place is an indication that he is there as an aid to only the master adventurers.

As for meeting him again, you never know what the future may hold. The fact that this monkey says that you may meet again could mean that he may be a part of a new adventure, but only time will tell.

Please always refer to the RuneScape Knowledge Base to find the answer to your queries quicker.

Yours Sincerely

Mod Kayleigh

RuneScape Customer Support

Lol, he might as well just say:

Wow, good job. you found part of MM2 which will come out in the next few months.

*Sniffs* I smell MM2!

sig5235ro7.jpg

YAY! MM2!! I liked Monkey Madness, it was fun.

Random question, what monkey do you have to kill to make a ninja greegree?

R.I.P The Old Nite. Heroes get remembered. But Legends never die. You were truly a Runescape Legend

newbankofrsyq0.gif

Jumpeplowski, maybe the monkey will admit to u that he's ur father.

P.S. Kalliel, regarding ur sig, to get more random events kill RS beasts constantly until get one. I get them regularly.

Hmm.... I wonder where you got that awesome avatar? hmm...

But mm2 :D thats gonna be awesome