A new beginning

spuriousmonkey

Let's say the hypothetical situation arises that your bank is totally emptied, and you are carrying nothing in your inventory. That's right, you have not a single Gp or piece of equipment, or anything.

Totally nothing.

You see yourself standing in front of lumbridge castle. How are you going to get back on track with nothing but your skills. You friends happen to be offline for the duration of this new beginning.

Where do you start. What are your plans to get back on top using nothing but your skills.

ill start crying, then prolly log off

Lmao.

Anyways I have a back up character. My main is level 112, I also have a level 78 with almost all quests done.

cyco_1.jpg

Beg for a low level axe then *sigh* woodcut till I've got a rune axe and then woodcut till I've got it all back.

Why beg? Kill a few men to have some gp's to buy a bronze axe. That actually happened to me when I first started...I forgot about stuff I had in the bank...couldn't find that bank, either. That's how I got back in play.

Thieve the best thing you can until you can afford a rune axe (or lesser if you can only thieve from men). Woodcut and fletch until you can sell yew longs (s). From there its all downhill.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

Give up and quit... but then again, if not, i'd begin to get slayer up, going to burthorpe for every task, that or go to slayer tower and murder anything until you get some GP, enough for a pair of ear defenders or what ever they are called, kill banshees in slayer tower until you get some mystic gloves, sell them, and you're on you're way back really

maxsig28nv.gif

If I has members + my account, flax. If I has no account, no members, nothing.. probably quit.

Flax might be the best way to go. You don't need any equipment and its quick money. Make like 140 bowstrings and you've got yourself a rune axe. With a rune axe, you can rebuild your empire.

Another good way to go is head to Ardy and steal some cakes then head over to the Chaos Druids. They are good herb droppers. Once you're done, go down the ladder and steal from the blood rune chest. You also get 500gp!

greatham.png

- Affliction - 100 Combat - 9/15/06

Merchant / Skiller

lolyr0.png

Heh, I feel quite nooby asking this seeing as I have 86 combat and 1275+ ttl level but *sigh* here goes nothing:

Where are chaos druids? :oops:

There are some a bit northwest of Ardy, that tower thing, you need like 55(?) theiving to get in, and in the yanille dungeon, 55(?) agility needed to reach them or 82 thieving. Also some in edge dungeon in like lvl 2-3 wilderness.

Yeh, I'd go with chaos druids. I'm only 54 wc :P

I'd punch and kick the chaos druids till i got a powerful bronze long. I'd also pick up the herbs. Then i'd sell the herbs to get full rune, a rune pick and a brown apron, some cosmics. Then i'd kill the elemental wizards south of fally for runes. I'd go to shilo and mine some sapphires and emeralds. mine some gold in crafting guild and make more games necklaces and dueling rings. Finally I would go to burthrope and continue slayer. :)

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

Members? Fish sharks since the harpoon is a respawn in their

Pick flax

Get a rune pic, mine ess make nats

I got some good money makers.

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

get my 2 best friends in rs to gimme 1m for borrowing and i'll pay them back of course..and buy some rune and d long kill green drags...sell bones and hides to get all my stuff back *sigh*

0mfg0rz.png

IM A RC PKER 4 LIFE

I would mine 200 ess and craft airs unless i was a member. I would craft nats if member.

Dagganoth Kings Drops: Berserker Ring (x1) D Axe (x2) Seercull (x1) Archer Ring (x1) Seers Ring (x1) Mud staff (x1)

This reminds me of when runescape 2 beta was released. You had the same stats but no items(this was right at the begining of beta)

It was actually quite difficult to get started. No one had anything. But most people only cared about testing stuff out and exploring.

I remember making myself a steel long and exploring :P

But yeah if it happened now I would probably go shark fishing/cooking :)

sig2ho7.jpg