Tip.it Slave Auction!! - Over :) Mystery Slave unmasked!

Nathaninch

Attention Winning bidders & Slaves Please wait until the winning bidder has paid me before you set up a time and place to spend your hour together. When he/she has paid, I will message the Slave and you can set up a time and place together.

Wining bidders, please add me in game and pay me ASAP.

Hey guys. If you remember the last slave auction on Scapeboard, you'll know it was quite a success. We raised quite a few million GP for an awesome drop party!! :D Thanks again to all those that volunteered to be slaves last time, and those who spent GP.

So it's time for another one. If you aren't sure how this works... I'll tell you. Up for sale are 9 slaves, all ready to do whatever you wish for, for an hour. You can make them mine for you. You can make them yell "I'm a stinky noob" in varrock square. You can make them do whatever you want... within reason of course. You guys know what is and what isn't appropriate.

Here's the best part... all the GP raised by the auction will go towards a totally ownzor drop party... and trust me, the pot can get QUITE high.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

So without any further ado, here are the slaves up for auction!

The first slave, despite his discrimination towards bunnies, is an excellent choice! A huge part of the Tip.it crew, check out....

Name: Deadman Andy

Combat Level/Important Stats: 91 Combat, 74 Attack, 74 Defence, 74 Strength, 73 Hitpoints, 56 Ranged, 52 Prayer, 64 Magic, 65 Cooking, 63 Woodcutting, 72 Fishing, 70 Mining

Deadman_Andy.png

PAIDWinning Bid: 460,003

Winning Bidder: runesmithie PAID

Next up is a buddy of mine. You've probably seen his stories hanging around the boards, get your purses/wallets out for...

Name: Smavey

Level/Important Stats: Lvl 74 combat / 65 mining, most skills 50-60, good looks, p2p

Profile: Although I have one of the lowest combat levels in the slave business, I am better looking then every other one of them.

"Do you have a spare needle and thread? Because boy am I ripped!"

ps. Selling your body is a great way to make money!

smavey.png

Winning Bid: 900k

Winning Bidder: Topazjewel (aka Sailor Jupiter)

The next slave on showcase is a moderator here on Tip.it. We all know him as...

Name: Rabk

Combat Level/Important Stats: 63 combat (>.<), 73 crafting, 74 mining

Profile: Rabk is a dorkwad pseudo-crafter that spends all his time buying/selling and making new friends while antagonizing the old ones-- He's lazy as all get-out, so the thought of dreadful hours of slave labour is absolutely terrifying to him.

He is t3h ubern00b and will squeak fiercely at any who dare to say otherwise. Rabble-rabble-rabble-rabble. (He also dances for cookies, but we won't go there...)

The major advantage of getting a hold on his slave collar is that he has this goofy little white thing (modcrown.jpg) that somehow got stuck to his shoe in the bathroom a while back. He hasn't been able to get rid of it, and it shows up every time he talks now.

[No, you can't use his mod powers yourself ,:P but you can make him tell everyone in Varrock how nice you are while dancing in a pink skirt and bunny ears...:roll: ]

Rab.gif

PAIDWinning Bid: 500k

Winning Bidder: Meesy, not Rabk (Nerd!!!) :P *shrugs*PAID

Next slave up is quite the skill totaler. Don't miss out on this delectable pastry, he's...

Name: Vap137.

Combat Level/Important Stats:

vapstats.png

Profile: 18 year old fellow from a small country named Denmark.:wink: Likes to sit at the computer, mess with graphics, play games and drinks too much pepsi.:shock: Likes pretty much everything on RS, except for the horrible Mining skill, arrrrh. :P Normally don't pk, but do it once in a while anyway. Dislikes people who have no patience, beggers and randoms who add + pm him. Don't mind fooling around on RS having fun, and in a good mood most of the time. :)

Vap.png

PAIDWinning Bid: 1,137mil (awesome bid brat :P)

Winning Bidder: Brat137 PAID

Okay all you Graveyarders. Ever dreampt of getting back at that pesky mod that keeps the madness that you call your board together? Then get bidding on runegirlie, known on Runescape as...

Name: Sir Brennan

Combat Level/Important Stats: Combat 90 ... see high scores for stats.

Profile: Smart, Fun, and Good Looking Female Sir who enjoys leveling (but not to boredom!), spontaneously bouncing about the world of Runescape to kill different NPCs who she thinks will give her a rare drop, and running about the wilderness in full steel on a mad prowl for noob kills (because she can't get a full rune kill to save her life). Excellent cook, dancer, and conversationist :D.

PAIDWinning Bid: 425k

Winning Bidder: RavinasianPAID

Get ready to bid on the next slave up for auction, a true catch, here's...

Name: Scarlet Eve

Combat Lvl/ Important Skills: Combat 55/ Fishing up to swordies; Mining up to mith; Fletching up to maple longs; Herblaw up to super att; RuneCrafting up to chaos.

Profile: Hi I'm Scarlet Eve and I'm a Runescape-o-holic. I enjoy long walks on Catherby Shore and evenings in Faldor Pub. I like music, miming and dancing. I am fun, adventurous and open minded about pking. I enjoy traveling and different cultures, as well as questing. I have been all over the RuneScape map. And on a side note, pick me pick me!!!

EvieAuctionProf.jpg

PAIDWinning Bid: 525k

Winning Bidder: eevPAID

The next slave being auctioned can be found ranging around, doing what rangers do with his nooby ranging. A member of DI, I think it's safe to assume that a few other clans want to get their hands on him :P. Here's...

Name: Tomiz

Combat Level/Important Stats: 110 combat / 99 ranged

Profile: I like to pk

tomiz.png

the profile sucks but whatever lol

Winning Bid: 800,001

Winning Bidder: ScarletEve

This slave will surely attract the attention of quite a few of the returned bannees from Scapeboard :P. A Tip.It administrator, get bidding on...

Name: Raenond

Combat level: 63 overall

Useful levels: 80 fletching, 68 magic (only worthwhile combat stat), 65 cooking (pineapple pizza and curry! :D )

Profile: I'm a 21 year old male from the East coast of the US. I've been using Tip.it's forums since January 2002, staff since November 2002, and an Administrator since mid 2003. I hardly play RS anymore, but I can be seen occasionally in RS adding to my Easter Egg collection, or just bumming around members with my RS wife.

If you're looking for someone to play with in the wilderness, look somewhere else- I'll be dead before you can say "Hey, that sure is a big group of pker's..."

Of course, if you're just looking to drag me out to die, I'll be happy to show up in my nicest bunny ears and scythe, and I'll see about getting a bag of hammers together for whoever kills me.

Happy bidding! :)

Winning Bid: 800k

Winning Bidder: maximx

The next slave hardly needs an introduction. He's teh uber bunny, the owner of Oergg Mountain, the Colossus of Cabbage, the Mith Chain Maniac, he's...

Name: Oergg

Combat Level/Important Stats: 105 Combat, 49 firemaking,80 crafting, 30 runecrafting

Profile: Oergg likes short hops through cabbage fields, and browsing the local library looking for rare jazz albums.

eggy.jpg

Winning Bid: 2mil

Winning Bidder: PAIDtapdawgPAID/Smavey

Finally, a bit of a surprise. I have for you, a MYSTERY SLAVE. :o

Name: It's a myyyystery

Combat Level/Important Stats: It's a mysteryyyyy.

Profile: It's a mysteeeery.

mysteryslave.png

PAIDWinning Bid: 700k

Winning Bidder: darkdude98PAID

Mystery slave is Cuban Peter

Money raised: 8,247,004

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if this is allowed but...

1 yellow party hat for both Sir Brennan AND Scarlet Eve

Meaning I give you 1 hat, you give me both slaves. :)

tomato1ry.png

you won't tell me who the mystery man was :x !!

ermerme.. 50k on him then

~ady

"Y2kadrian" a.k.a. "Baby Ady"

138 Combat, 99 Herblore, Farming, Crafting, Slayer, Summoning, etc

Playing since 2001.

10 GP on RaenonD. He isn't worth much, sadly.

~ZidaneCT

edba9.jpg

~ Proud Original Founder of the Tip.it Events Team (TET) ~

~ Leader of the Runescape Party Host Committee (RPHC) ~

"There's no such thing as a never-ending story," You murmured as you looked away...

Oergg is mine :twisted: lol I remember the old one! A good time it was

dont worry, once im done range ill get rid ov this darned black hide, been chafing my skin anyway

ill put 250k on smavey

10 GP on RaenonD. He isn't worth much, sadly.

~ZidaneCT

i'll bid 11 gp on RaenonD

Read the whole thread- Cameron already put 100k up for me.

C'mon folks, loosen the purse strings a little ;)

raenond4.jpg

Semi-Permanent Interim Temporary Leader of the Supposed Inmates of the Alleged Insane Asylum of What May Or May Not Be RuneScape

damn smavey s 250k ... aint giving that much for smavey i'll give u 51k for the mystery person.

ALL YOUR SMAVEY ARE BELONG TO OERGG :evil:

500k on smavey...hell its rotting in my bank....and hes one of my best buds....haha oergg

w4M8t.png

oh man ... thats the only person i wanted as a slave ... i;d just make me laugh for an hour straight. And bring me lots of cake... \damn it i was gona bid 251k on him but when i pressed it was allready at 500k... :(

damn smavey s 250k ... aint giving that much for smavey i'll give u 51k for the mystery person.

500k on smavey...hell its rotting in my bank....and hes one of my best buds....haha oergg

bring it

bring it

w4M8t.png

bring it

im gonna pull out, mayeb in afew days ill be back :evil: