Tip.it Slave Auction!! - Over :) Mystery Slave unmasked!

Nathaninch

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive Never Heard Of Cuban Peter :oops:

HeH And Scarlet I was warning you. Dont sign up to be a slave next time or I buy you and have you walk from Al Kharid to Yanille by foot, While Making you say Cristiana Augularia is My Hero, in a bronze and wooden armor. Then I will make you pick rocks. Then I will make you go to Varrock Square and have you sing The Barney Theme Song Over and Over again. Then I will make you pick Flax and Lots of it. Lots and Lots Of Flax!

If I hadent bought all this crap on runescape then I would've bought you

Be Happy you got Evon

HeH And Scarlet I was warning you. Dont sign up to be a slave next time or I buy you and have you walk from Al Kharid to Yanille by foot, While Making you say Cristiana Augularia is My Hero, in a bronze and wooden armor. Then I will make you pick rocks. Then I will make you go to Varrock Square and have you sing The Barney Theme Song Over and Over again. Then I will make you pick Flax and Lots of it. Lots and Lots Of Flax!

Be Happy you got Evon

You frighten me, Sir. Frighten me.

Be Happy you got Evon

You frighten me, Sir. Frighten me.

Im telling Im evil :twisted: And one day you will be doing the things listed above.

*Runs to other wall and takes 1 day off of countdown till next slave auction*

O and no sorry Sir Brennan. I thought you were a guy. My Bad

Aha! i have an idea, i'll make sir brennan...pick CABBAGE. Other than that i'm out of ideas.

What your outta Ideas??? You I guess you didnt read my post above.

Sigh, i have no idea what i'm gonna do with sir brennan, i'm not an imaginative person.

kill him over and over and over and over again

make him change his gender at the make over mage and then go to varrock sqaure and make him say "Ravinasin is my Master" over and over again

then make him take you from al kharid to Yanille by foot while making him say "Britney Spears In my Homegurl" all the way. then make him go to Tai Bow Wanni and make him buy you a torch then make him mine while siging "Ravinasin is my Master Lalala,Ravinasin is my Master Lalala,Ravinasin is my Master Lalala,Ravinasin is my Master Lalala,Ravinasin is my Master Lalala,Ravinasin is my Master Lalala"

them make him dress in bronze and act like a noob at the hero's quild or lengends guild or some placw where stonge people come together. Then take him to the make over mage and make his cothing like a butler's. Then get afew of your friends and have him serve you food. Then take him ot the wildy where you will kill him. Then meet him at the lumby cows where he has to go "Mooo Got Milk?" for a long time

then make him wear a mini skirt and act like a valley gurl at fally. Then make him collect all the buckets he can.

Those are perfect Ideas. Im serious. You gotta be mean. You gotta be like "Take Me to Yanille Right Now" when your in Al Kharid and then when you get to yanille say "Did I say I wanted to go to Yanille? I ment Varock Sorry. NOW TAKE ME TO VARROCK!" make that slave regreat he signed up for the acution.

Aha! i have an idea, i'll make sir brennan...pick CABBAGE. Other than that i'm out of ideas.

Sigh, i have no idea what i'm gonna do with sir brennan, i'm not an imaginative person.

make him change his gender at the make over mage and then go to varrock sqaure and make him say "Ravinasin is my Master" over and over again

then make him take you from al kharid to Yanille by foot while making him say "Britney Spears In my Homegurl" all the way. then make him go to Tai Bow Wanni and make him buy you a torch then make him mine while siging "Ravinasin is my Master Lalala,Ravinasin is my Master Lalala,Ravinasin is my Master Lalala,Ravinasin is my Master Lalala,Ravinasin is my Master Lalala,Ravinasin is my Master Lalala"

them make him dress in bronze and act like a noob at the hero's quild or lengends guild or some placw where stonge people come together. Then take him to the make over mage and make his cothing like a butler's. Then get afew of your friends and have him serve you food. Then take him ot the wildy where you will kill him. Then meet him at the lumby cows where he has to go "Mooo Got Milk?" for a long time

then make him wear a mini skirt and act like a valley gurl at fally. Then make him collect all the buckets he can.

Those are perfect Ideas. Im serious. You gotta be mean. You gotta be like "Take Me to Yanille Right Now" when your in Al Kharid and then when you get to yanille say "Did I say I wanted to go to Yanille? I ment Varock Sorry. NOW TAKE ME TO VARROCK!" make that slave regreat he signed up for the acution.

ahh didn't read it before, sorry, but one problem with that...where's yanille? (is not a p2p.)

Former TET Leader and Member

ahh didn't read it before, sorry, but one problem with that...where's yanille? (is not a p2p.)

ok.. you can still work with that. Just do the things listed above except for the yanille thing. I belive everything else is F2P

ok.. you can still work with that. Just do the things listed above except for the yanille thing. I belive everything else is F2P

you good sir, are very devious......and genius.

Former TET Leader and Member

I know thats me making slaves lives a living hell. If anyone else needs me to help and if you thought wat i wrote above is torutre than you havnt then my other ideas must be hell. muhahahaha

I know thats me making slaves lives a living hell. If anyone else needs me to help and if you thought wat i wrote above is torutre than you havnt then my other ideas must be hell. muhahahaha

Believe me, I have some ideas more evil than those planned for Smavey..

*evil laugh*

If I'd figured out it was Cuban Peter as the mystery slave, he'd be mine as well.. bwahahaha.. still have to get him back for some things over msn..

I already am a gurl knucklehead :lol:

rganimatedqg5.gif

Now to think of something to make him do for an hour.... I know! I'l make him give me all his Stuff Muhahahahahah >_> or isn't that allowd.

:lol: um no? I personally don't think using anything out of my bank that is irreplaceable should be a part of this .. i.e. cash, runes, food, etc. Slaves aren't supposed to have money or worldly goods .. so while you are all out bossing us about I hope you remember to bring extra stuff for us because there is a care aspect to having a slave as well ;)

rganimatedqg5.gif

also, anyone that wants to come mess aroudn with me and deadman (goto wild, pick black bones, dance in varrock, walk around rs,and maybe get me some feathers :P) just pm me, and ill probably have the time we're gonna be on :P

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

:evil: at the rich people who bid really high...I wanted to keep Scarlet Eve or Smavey to myself :twisted:

I wanna sign up for the next one :mrgreen:

im not rich.. I currently only have 540k in the bank :mrgreen:

I need scarlet to make me 1051 laws - can prolly get up to 700 done.

Or 1501 natures - can prolly get up to 900 done

:D ne1 selling dragon ammies or key halves? 8)

eevguthix1500v134cp.png