Tip.it Slave Auction!! - Over :) Mystery Slave unmasked!

Nathaninch

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

phew, glad noone bidded on scarlet while I was at school ;)

nearly didnt have enough money to buy her :x

but my sig buyers saved me ^^

how many dragon ammies / emerald rings do you have scarlet..? :P

eevguthix1500v134cp.png

Sigh, i have no idea what i'm gonna do with sir brennan, i'm not an imaginative person.

kill him over and over and over and over again

make him change his gender at the make over mage and then go to varrock sqaure and make him say "Ravinasin is my Master" over and over again

then make him take you from al kharid to Yanille by foot while making him say "Britney Spears In my Homegurl" all the way. then make him go to Tai Bow Wanni and make him buy you a torch then make him mine while siging "Ravinasin is my Master Lalala,Ravinasin is my Master Lalala,Ravinasin is my Master Lalala,Ravinasin is my Master Lalala,Ravinasin is my Master Lalala,Ravinasin is my Master Lalala"

them make him dress in bronze and act like a noob at the hero's quild or lengends guild or some placw where stonge people come together. Then take him to the make over mage and make his cothing like a butler's. Then get afew of your friends and have him serve you food. Then take him ot the wildy where you will kill him. Then meet him at the lumby cows where he has to go "Mooo Got Milk?" for a long time

then make him wear a mini skirt and act like a valley gurl at fally. Then make him collect all the buckets he can.

Sigh, i have no idea what i'm gonna do with sir brennan, i'm not an imaginative person.

kill him over and over and over and over again

make him change his gender at the make over mage and then go to varrock sqaure and make him say "Ravinasin is my Master" over and over again

then make him take you from al kharid to Yanille by foot while making him say "Britney Spears In my Homegurl" all the way. then make him go to Tai Bow Wanni and make him buy you a torch then make him mine while siging "Ravinasin is my Master Lalala,Ravinasin is my Master Lalala,Ravinasin is my Master Lalala,Ravinasin is my Master Lalala,Ravinasin is my Master Lalala,Ravinasin is my Master Lalala"

them make him dress in bronze and act like a noob at the hero's quild or lengends guild or some placw where stonge people come together. Then take him to the make over mage and make his cothing like a butler's. Then get afew of your friends and have him serve you food. Then take him ot the wildy where you will kill him. Then meet him at the lumby cows where he has to go "Mooo Got Milk?" for a long time

then make him wear a mini skirt and act like a valley gurl at fally. Then make him collect all the buckets he can.

hahahahahah thats gonna be funny i shold have bidded on him myself so he could do that for me lol that would be fun. :lol: :lol:

oversized.jpg[/bads]

thought I mays well edit this post...

scarlet eve has a slave, does that mean I have 2 slaves? :D

and yeah... cuban peter... hes been quiet :P but I remember him :P

eevguthix1500v134cp.png

Thanks again to all the people who are volunteering their time as slaves and to those who bid! Man...8.2mil raised for this drop party. Great job guys! :D I'll get some cool, hip and happenin stuff for the party.

So, here are the final results:

PAID Deadman Andy has been bought buy Runesmithie For the sum of 460,003 gold pieces. PAID

Smavey has been bought buy Topazjewel For the sum of 900,000 gold pieces.

Rabk has been bought buy Messy For the sum of 500,000 gold pieces.

PAID Vap137 has been bought buy Brat137 For the sum of 1,137,000 gold pieces. PAID

PAIDSir Brennan has been bought buy Ravinasian For the sum of 425,000 gold pieces.PAID

PAIDScarletEve has been bought buy eev For the sum of 525,000 gold pieces.PAID

Tomiz has been bought buy ScarletEve For the sum of 800,001 gold pieces.

RaenonD has been bought buy maximx For the sum of 800,000 gold pieces.

Oergg has been bought buy Smavey andTapdawg For the sum of 2,000,000 gold pieces.

PAIDthe Mystery Slave has been bought buy darkdude78 For the sum of 700,000 gold pieces.PAID

Total Amount: 8,247,004 gold pieces

Attention Winning bidders & Slaves Please wait until the winning bidder has paid me before you set up a time and place to spend your hour together. When he/she has paid, I will message the Slave and you can set up a time and place together.

Wining bidders, please add me in game and pay me ASAP.

Now, the mystery slave.. :P

I'm surprised no one guessed him, but the Mystery Slave was none other than the infamous Cuban Peter.

I wish grin had kept on bidding on him!! xD

Stay tuned for the party!!