Tip.it Slave Auction!! - Over :) Mystery Slave unmasked!

Nathaninch

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HurraJag

Please, I just used search-function to look through 26 pages and didn't find who the mystery-slave was... update main post plz?

rabk.png

From left to right. Rabk, Miss Runite, Deadman Andy.

Deadman_Andy.jpeg

Credits:

DromarUK: Evil Bunnies 1: Bunny Ears|Evil Bunnies 2: Easter Eggs|Party Hats

GreatSilverWyrm: Hat and Axe|Oblong Monkeys

Dragonball13: Evil Bunnies 3: Lightning

Runesmithie forgot to open his screen capture program :cry: . But he turned me into a woman and made me wear bunny ears while shouting how much I hate bunnies in Varrock Square on World 3 :D .

Deadman_Andy.jpeg

Credits:

DromarUK: Evil Bunnies 1: Bunny Ears|Evil Bunnies 2: Easter Eggs|Party Hats

GreatSilverWyrm: Hat and Axe|Oblong Monkeys

Dragonball13: Evil Bunnies 3: Lightning

i thought u were gonna let me be a slave next time? :(
I was looking for ya but you went on vacation noober! There will be another one ;)

(The quotes didn't excactly work...)

Oh, goody, put me in as a slave RSN is Carlos74 :D

Runesmithie forgot to open his screen capture program :cry: . But he turned me into a woman and made me wear bunny ears while shouting how much I hate bunnies in Varrock Square on World 3 :D .

he also said how much he loved bunnie wunnies :twisted:

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

Aha! i have an idea, i'll make sir brennan...pick CABBAGE. Other than that i'm out of ideas.

What your outta Ideas??? You I guess you didnt read my post above.

Sigh, i have no idea what i'm gonna do with sir brennan, i'm not an imaginative person.

kill him over and over and over and over again

make him change his gender at the make over mage and then go to varrock sqaure and make him say "Ravinasin is my Master" over and over again

then make him take you from al kharid to Yanille by foot while making him say "Britney Spears In my Homegurl" all the way. then make him go to Tai Bow Wanni and make him buy you a torch then make him mine while siging "Ravinasin is my Master Lalala,Ravinasin is my Master Lalala,Ravinasin is my Master Lalala,Ravinasin is my Master Lalala,Ravinasin is my Master Lalala,Ravinasin is my Master Lalala"

them make him dress in bronze and act like a noob at the hero's quild or lengends guild or some placw where stonge people come together. Then take him to the make over mage and make his cothing like a butler's. Then get afew of your friends and have him serve you food. Then take him ot the wildy where you will kill him. Then meet him at the lumby cows where he has to go "Mooo Got Milk?" for a long time

then make him wear a mini skirt and act like a valley gurl at fally. Then make him collect all the buckets he can.

Those are perfect Ideas. Im serious. You gotta be mean. You gotta be like "Take Me to Yanille Right Now" when your in Al Kharid and then when you get to yanille say "Did I say I wanted to go to Yanille? I ment Varock Sorry. NOW TAKE ME TO VARROCK!" make that slave regreat he signed up for the acution.

ahh didn't read it before, sorry, but one problem with that...where's yanille? (is not a p2p.)

ok.. you can still work with that. Just do the things listed above except for the yanille thing. I belive everything else is F2P

you good sir, are very devious......and genius.

I know thats me making slaves lives a living hell. If anyone else needs me to help and if you thought wat i wrote above is torutre than you havnt then my other ideas must be hell. muhahahaha

Believe me, I have some ideas more evil than those planned for Smavey..

*evil laugh*

If I'd figured out it was Cuban Peter as the mystery slave, he'd be mine as well.. bwahahaha.. still have to get him back for some things over msn..

What could a girl do? :o :wink:

(thinks about the possiblilty of getting dressed up as sailor moon and shivers)..

ugh.. :?

Yea Oergg should be scared hehehehehee. Those years of him being a bunny will make him realize the time he :twisted:

You got 99 ranged? Props heh. I was gonna make fun of that in my next story but its too late, i was hoping you would be too slow.