Worst Movies Ever

imhomer

First of all I would like to apoligize for posting this in the wrong forum at first. Second of all I would like to apologize for flaming the people who tried to post on my thread correcting me. :oops:

Ok I just got back from two whole days of riding on a bus. We watched some of the worst movies ever. Here's my list:

1. Fantastic Four: OMG the **** was the director smoking??? Comic movies don't work. The only ones that do have been around for almost a decade (batman, superman). Spiderman was good, but only the first time you watch it.

2. Tristan and Isolde: Don't care if I spelled this right at all. This was one cabbage movie. A three hour chick flick set in the middle ages, can't get much worse than that. Made me want to jump out the window.

3. Jackaz the Movie:(sorry mods, had to spell around the censor) maybe try Jackaz the Jackaz. What is wrong with those people?!?!?!? "Yes, I'm going to electrocute my balls/nipples. That would be fun!!! And you know what else? I'm going to do it in a pond of alligators just to sweeten the deal!!" All MTV execs need to die...............slowly...................from cancer........................in a burning building....................that caught on fire when they lit up their stash.

So, post the movie that made you feel physical pain and post them here.

superawesomesiggynessck6.jpg

Imhomer.png

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got taste, so I don't watch bad movies. 8)

In other words I can't really name any. Most of them atleast have been decent in their sort.

But he worst movies I've seen this year:

19. Be Cool (2005 - F Gary Gray) first viewing 4/10

38. Deuce Bigalow: European Gigelo (2005 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Mike Bigelow) first viewing 3/10

52. White Noise (2005 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Geoffrey Sax) first viewing 4/10

71. Edison (2005 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ David J. Burke) first viewing 2/10

77. Red Eye (2005 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Wes Craven) first viewing 4/10

89. Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth (1992 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Anthony Hickox) first viewing 4/10

90. Hellraiser: Bloodline (1996 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Alan Smithee, Kevin Yagher) first viewing 3/10

81. Hellraiser: Inferno (2000 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Scottt Derrickson) first viewing 4/10

97. Meet Joe Black (1998 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ John Brest) first viewing 4.5/10

98. Raise Your Voice (2004 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Sean McNamara) first viewing 1.5/10

108. Pit Fighter (2005 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Jesse Johnson) first viewing 2/10

122. The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The With and The Wardrobe (2005 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Andrew Adamson) first viewing 5/10

American Dreamz (didn't number it yet in my word file)

That's it so far. Oh, and I won't go into your crap comments. I'll name two of them released last year: A History of Violence and Sin City. Ignorant idiot.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Well to be honest I havent seen many films that I HATE. The only film I can think of would be Sahara, didnt even watch it all had to turn it off in fear of going to sleep.

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

That rocketman movie about the mission to Mars....

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

A History of Violence

This is probably one of the worst movies ever.

Yea, but your stupid.

DON'T LISTEN TO MPC!!!1

8)

21o4pav.jpg

Most recently... Date Movie

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Most recently... Date Movie

i really hope that u didnt pay to see it :o

dam, that 1 was horrible :(

Doctor of Dental Surgery-2014

Medical Doctor-2018?

Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon-2024?

No i didnt pay. Jeez, i'd have cried if i did

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

97. Meet Joe Black (1998 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ John Brest) first viewing 4.5/10

It is a pretty poor film, but Anthony Hopkins' performance is worth watching alone.

He's alright in it. I'm not too much of a Hopkins fan. This wasn't the worst movie ever though, just one of the worse I've seen this year.

21o4pav.jpg

The Chronicles of Narnia, a History of Violence and Sin City

Whoa, those are 3 movies I really liked. What made you think those movies are aweful? They're not my favourites but IMO they're good nonetheless.

And talking about the worst movies ever: there's so many movies that I get irritated by. But all movies that make people's IQ sink to bottom rock are horrible. A movie should be relaxing but it definately should not make you fall asleep or laugh with jokes that seem to be coming right out of a trashcan.

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

Whoa, those are 3 movies I really liked. What made you think those movies are aweful? They're not my favourites but IMO they're good nonetheless.

And talking about the worst movies ever: there's so many movies that I get irritated by. But all movies that make people's IQ sink to bottom rock are horrible. A movie should be relaxing but it definately should not make you fall asleep or laugh with jokes that seem to be coming right out of a trashcan.

I said the Chronicles of Narnia was bad. I said that A History of Violence and Sin City were good as a reaction to TS statement that comicbook movies suck.

21o4pav.jpg

I said the Chronicles of Narnia was bad. I said that A History of Violence and Sin City were good as a reaction to TS statement that comicbook movies suck.

Right, sorry, I just skim threads that are this long, reading every comment into detail absorbs too much time ;)

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

Well to be honest I havent seen many films that I HATE. The only film I can think of would be Sahara, didnt even watch it all had to turn it off in fear of going to sleep.

i watched that one all the way to the end..

that is one crappy [wagon] movie..

Chronicles of Narnia isn't really ment for adolescents or probly not even teenagers, its a kids dreamworld and for parents sure the acting was hella bad and its not my favorite dreamworld but its a film you have to be imagining with..

Sin City.. Benicio Del Torro had a part, so it rocks XD

Well Sin City has style to it, awesome style might i add..

Every movie that has one of those standard laugh buttons in it.. is auto-bad.

Every movie that has a one man saves the world action hero with explosions and some sort of evil bad guy.. is like the bottom of a pit

actually.. now i think of it.. James Bond movies.. blegh, can't they just stop?

National Treasure, somehow Nicholas Cage just.. doesn't convince me in this actually not in any of his movies except for Lord of War..

nothing about this movie is convincing and its just.. well i dont like it.

Megiddo.. damn i've never seen a worse movie in my life; it's like a 1 year old drawing with a crayon.. stuck in his mouth

signature_1.gif

can you back that up? Most of the Bond movies apart from 2 or 3 are better than most of the junk brought out in the last 5 years.

can you back that up? Most of the Bond movies apart from 2 or 3 are better than most of the junk brought out in the last 5 years.

well i hate the new bond movies and if the new ones are all going to suck like these.. then in my opinion they'd better just stop.

signature_1.gif

Fantastic Four? You mean, the real movie with real people? Man, if wou're talking about this movie, I totally disagree! To answer your question, the worst movie I've seen this year was The Ring 2. It's very confusing!

Every path you have trod, through wilderness and through war, has led to this road...