Worst Movies Ever

imhomer

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[edit]

Err, what was I thinking? Sorry, Putter; you don't deserve a reply like that.

What did you say? I don't even care what I deserve... :P :o :wink:

I flamed you, saying you had to learn to read. And you probably didn't even get A HISTORY OF VIOLENCE. :oops: But I was grumpy in the morning. :oops:

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

DATE MOVIE

I was forced to see this after me and some mates got to the cinema and found there was nothing on, one of them decided to get tickets for this. It stars Alyson Hannigan, from American Pie, and I've never found her particularly funny, but then the entire film just consists of parodies of OTHER comedies. How are you suppose to do a parody on scenes that are already funny? This film comes from the same director as Scary Movie, and if you find that hilarious, you might like this, but personally I have never particularly liked them either.

wows... what about the grinch?(with the real ppl, the cartoon was great! :lol: )i couldnt believe i actually payed to c it. all I got was 2 hours nap in an uncomfortable movie theater chair. :wink:

dunno y i spent 3 hours watching the movie

Me too, as it took only two hours.

ahahha , knew it was coming :lol:

Doctor of Dental Surgery-2014

Medical Doctor-2018?

Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon-2024?

You got served.

I don't think i need to say any more really.

I only just found this thread but i was hoping someone would have said 'You got served' Since i know it has had a fairly bad reputation. I like it. However i admit the acting is shocking, the storyline is weak BUT the choreography and some of the dance moves in it are incredible.

If you are going to see something that has a gripping storyline then its not for you, but if watch it just with the intention of appreciating what they have done in expressing some of the moves its quite a good watch.

seph54646lrlr.jpg

I'm so surprised no one has mentioned this one yet, Team America, that was a bad movie! Can't think of any more off the top of my head but I know I've seen a few bad ones....

sig_trippy2.jpg

Why should we buy postage stamps when we can make our own?

aperson being

I'm so surprised no one has mentioned this one yet, Team America, that was a bad movie! Can't think of any more off the top of my head but I know I've seen a few bad ones....
Personally I don't consider animated crap to be a movie.

But whatever, I'll join you in that sentiment.

@Sepiroth23: I'd see You got Served only for that reason.

But I can't bare having to sit through the accompaning rubbish to see the worthwhile portions.

Pff, Team America is quite funny. Nowhere near the best movie ever of couse, but very far from worst.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

wows... what about the grinch?(with the real ppl, the cartoon was great! :lol: )i couldnt believe i actually payed to c it. all I got was 2 hours nap in an uncomfortable movie theater chair. :wink:

how can you hate it? :| i loved it, jim carrey performed outstanding

how about the blair witch project 2? Part 1 was great but part 2 is just plain horrible

No i didnt pay. Jeez, i'd have cried if i did

I did...and i actually laughed a couple of times. :shock: I need help :(

Oh and i hated Alexander, I actually wanted that arrow to kill Colin Farrell. No not Alexander, Colin Farrell, he singlehandedly brought down that entire film. I swear he used an Irish accent throughout.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Lol ive not seen if but i know of it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lord_o ... 78_film%29

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Finding neverland.... and i had to see it with my brothers friend who is the biggest fat sack of * anyone could meet. He once came into my room when i was asleep and kicked me awake...Then he broke my ps2.. i broke he arm and legs :lol:

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)