"you bind the temple's power into...wat????"

Dalcyte

just a story that happened to me recently. Little frustrating too...

Well, i get home from a day of school, and deside to try and do swan song, monkfish look appealing to me and looks like a fun quest. So i check the items, 10 steam and lava runes, wat a pain.. :roll: So i have no more earth or water talis...predicable. I head on over to wizards guild and go through portal to kill dark wizards for tali, kinda exciting since i rarely use portals...of course i didn't have to go through since wizards drop them too, course i forgot :P . I kill a few, get my tali and head to al kahrid and kill some al kahrid warriors for the earth talli. I get one eventually and get my tiara, 5 earths, 5 waters, 10 pure ess, tallis of corrosponding elemnt and binding necklace. I click one my water tali with the alter..."you bind the temple's power into steam runes" great, "you bind the temple's power into lava runes"..oh dang, i have only 1 steam rune and 3 lava runes, how could this be???? I look at my inventory questioning wat could have gone wrong??? then i see my necklace of binding still sitting there...unequipped. :roll: man, now i have to get another water tali and earth tali! So i quickly equip my necklace before i forget, go over to al kahrid warriors to get another tali. Fortunately, someone there had an earth tali for me!!! I said thanks, bout to tele to watchtower when my friend pmed me wanting to high alch some junk for him. I do it, and i ask if he's got a spare water talli, YES! HE DOES!!!! :D So i ran down to the alter, 4 waters, 2 earths, 6 ess...bam! 5 lavas, oh wait, better double check make sure its 5. 10!?!??!! aw man...back to the warriors, fortunately, same guy gives me another talli, thank man :wink: and i get my runes ready for the watchtower...wait! I never used my water talli! thank you short term memory!!!! I get my 9 waters and 5 earths, water and earth talli once more along with the ess. Head down to the alter, 10 steam and 10 lavas...ahh a pretty picture. Well thats my story, remeber to check wat ur binding before u do it! :wink: Oh and remember to check ur guides, cause its mist runes not steam runes... :roll: Here i go again!

special thanks to: Smart Guy150 (earth talli provider), Froggyco2000, (water talli provider)

Heh, Yah I hadn't ever binded like that before, but I got talismans and from killing stuff in the abyss and it worked for me. I also got a giant bag while in there, which I had never gotten before (and still can't use). :P

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

So i get home from a day of school, and deside to try and do swan song, monkfish look appealing to me and looks like a fun quest. So i check the items, 10 steam and lava runes, wat a pain.. :roll: So i have no more earth or water talis...predicable. So... i head on over to wizards guild and go through portal to kill dark wizards for tali, kinda exciting since i rarely use portals...of course i didn't have to go through since wizards drop them too, course i forgot :P . So i kill a few, get my tali and head to al kahrid and kill some al kahrid warriors for the earth talli. I get one eventually and get my tiara, 5 earths, 5 waters, 10 pure ess, tallis of corrosponding elemnt and binding necklace. I click one my water tali with the alter..."you bind the temple's power into steam runes" great, "you bind the temple's power into lava runes"..oh dang, i have only 1 steam rune and 3 lava runes, how could this be???? I look at my inventory questioning wat could have gone wrong??? then i see my necklace of binding still sitting there...unequipped. :roll: man, now i have to get another water tali and earth tali! So i quickly equip my necklace before i forget, go over to al kahrid warriors to get another tali. Fortunately, someone there had an earth tali for me!!! I said thanks, bout to tele to watchtower when my friend pmed me wanting to high alch some junk for him. I do it, and i ask if he's got a spare water talli, YES! HE DOES!!!! :D So i ran down to the alter, 4 waters, 2 earths, 6 ess...bam! 5 lavas, oh wait, better double check make sure its 5. 10!?!??!! aw man...back to the warriors, fortunately, same guy gives me another talli, thank man :wink: and i get my runes ready for the watchtower...wait! I never used my water talli! thank you short term memory!!!! I get my 9 waters and 5 earths, water and earth talli once more along with the ess. Head down to the alter, 10 steam and 10 lavas...ahh a pretty picture. Well thats my story, remeber to check wat ur binding before u do it! :wink: Oh and remember to check ur guides, cause its mist runes not steam runes... :roll: Here i go again!

Stop....Overusing.... that..... annoying.... phrase!

Nice story i guess... But do you know what the enter button REALLY is used for?

Uula.png

Sounds like something I do everyday :oops: I remember during Recipe for Disaster I tried to stuff the whole red banana into the stuffed snake... Good thing my friend's friend gave me 10 Chef's Delights.

228/228 Qp

So i get home from a day of school, and deside to try and do swan song, monkfish look appealing to me and looks like a fun quest. So i check the items, 10 steam and lava runes, wat a pain.. :roll: So i have no more earth or water talis...predicable. So... i head on over to wizards guild and go through portal to kill dark wizards for tali, kinda exciting since i rarely use portals...of course i didn't have to go through since wizards drop them too, course i forgot :P . So i kill a few, get my tali and head to al kahrid and kill some al kahrid warriors for the earth talli. I get one eventually and get my tiara, 5 earths, 5 waters, 10 pure ess, tallis of corrosponding elemnt and binding necklace. I click one my water tali with the alter..."you bind the temple's power into steam runes" great, "you bind the temple's power into lava runes"..oh dang, i have only 1 steam rune and 3 lava runes, how could this be???? I look at my inventory questioning wat could have gone wrong??? then i see my necklace of binding still sitting there...unequipped. :roll: man, now i have to get another water tali and earth tali! So i quickly equip my necklace before i forget, go over to al kahrid warriors to get another tali. Fortunately, someone there had an earth tali for me!!! I said thanks, bout to tele to watchtower when my friend pmed me wanting to high alch some junk for him. I do it, and i ask if he's got a spare water talli, YES! HE DOES!!!! :D So i ran down to the alter, 4 waters, 2 earths, 6 ess...bam! 5 lavas, oh wait, better double check make sure its 5. 10!?!??!! aw man...back to the warriors, fortunately, same guy gives me another talli, thank man :wink: and i get my runes ready for the watchtower...wait! I never used my water talli! thank you short term memory!!!! I get my 9 waters and 5 earths, water and earth talli once more along with the ess. Head down to the alter, 10 steam and 10 lavas...ahh a pretty picture. Well thats my story, remeber to check wat ur binding before u do it! :wink: Oh and remember to check ur guides, cause its mist runes not steam runes... :roll: Here i go again!

Stop....Overusing.... that..... annoying.... phrase!

Nice story i guess... But do you know what the enter button REALLY is used for?

yea i noticed that right before i clicked submit, then i had to go....so i'll edit right now. What do u mean by "wat the enter button REALLY used for?"

Heh, Yah I hadn't ever binded like that before, but I got talismans and from killing stuff in the abyss and it worked for me. I also got a giant bag while in there, which I had never gotten before (and still can't use). :P

Me too, and I forgot to wear a binding necklace too the first time. That giant pouch is just sitting in my bank saying "Go on, you know you want to grind RC up to 75."

siganizq4.gif

Bah, making those runes was a real pain.

What urks me is that you can use an elemental talisman (abyss drop) to make the runes, nor can you use the tiaras. It took me an hour and a half just to get those runes alone, mostly because when i used a tele to ardougne it made me use a steam rune instead of a water rune. So I just said **** it and went to mage arena to buy one. Most annoying part of the quest by far. At least I remembered to use a binding necklace :)

Bottom line is they should make it so at least the elemental talismain should be able to combine runes, or the tiaras.

Artemis_42.png

"Those who know nothing, can understand nothing"

- Ansem, Kingdom Hearts

OHhh man i hate it when things like that happen :D (I'm in the middle of something like that but with monkey gree grees and amulets of monkeyspeach.)

I just bought them from the mage training area, ate up a lot of my points but no crafting needed :D

i... ihave 1.8k enchantment points but i'm to lazy to do anythign else and waste runes. But of course, this ain't lazy :lol:

Eurgh! I hate that aye? :x You are trying to just get along n life, then you make a small mistake, another mistake....oh noes! Another mistake.

FINALLY! You get it right after an hour :roll: :evil:

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

yea i hated the tally collecting i made all my tallies into tiara's so i also had to kill some stuff, but i just gave up and bought one for 1k...

-= weasel =- rsname: moosewalker ~ top 10000 player :D

newscape300x50qz7.giffull qp - always willing to chat add me...

When I had to get the combo runes for the quest, it was my first combo rune binding. But luckly I had no hiccups. :D

yea and i had made 200 mud runes in the past... :wink:

I just bought them from the mage training area, ate up a lot of my points but no crafting needed :D

i did the same, but i had to get the points first. i did it for the exact reason you posted here... uncertainty of making those runes.

ubersig2se0.jpg

If you enchant emerald necklaces you can bind a certain amount of runes with a 100% success rate. An dyou cna also buy them from teh mage training arena for some pizzas.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

If you enchant emerald necklaces you can bind a certain amount of runes with a 100% success rate. An dyou cna also buy them from teh mage training arena for some pizzas.

read my story fullly? :P