End the Frustration

Barihawk

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in lol i hate stealers expecially the ones who uses dharoks :wink:

Im still laughin to a few lvl 80+ who were making a video from Tzhaar they teamed 149's and they were like "WE OWN OMG!!" :lol: And i attacked one of their 149's ( they attacked mine ) and made it look like i got a obby shield from it :lol: it was hilarious.

I know how the oppositition feels, and you guys do want to have some fun or Dharoking. But when you do that, it takes away from other's fun.

The LEAST I expect from people is to ask before they do it, and then to respect my wishes if I say no.

And I support making the store area with the crafters multiway, and the rest of the pits single...a sort of compromise if you will.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

If you're going to change the multiway in tzhaar, then they should change the multiway in dagganoths too, otherwise, I'm against it. They're a good training spot with very nice drops, and there is always a con to things and Jagex decided the con should it that it is multiway. Live with it, or train somewhere else. Don't whine about it. Theres almost ZERO multiway training spots and jagex decided to spice it up.

Also, Jagex probably wanted to give lower levels a chance to get some loot as they know that lower levels would be crushed 1v1 on a tzhaar. Or maybe, Jagex even wants to encourage teamwork for people. You got to open your mind to the possibilities. I really think jagex had a deeper reason for making it multiway.

well, maybe it's supposed to be a cannonable spot :-)? Idk, I never go there. Maybe you can't even setup a cannon there, or it's not profitable due to high range def of the creatures or anything.

Anyway, you're right. I support =)

I know what I know and what I know might well not be what you want to know but then seeing as only I know what I know and you do not know what I know then you will not know if what I know is what you would like to know

i totaly agree as i train there alot but i think its mainly because lower lvls cant kill a tzhaar with one person they need 3 or more people to take them down

i have killed them like this with friends when i get bored and its a faster way to get more kills and more drops :D

xxxzeroxxx7.png

sure put me down i hate it when im hallying a tzhaar creature and some one steals my kill

ahahaha IMA A IDIOT

cant argue there mate
Real world? *looks around confuzzled* Real world?!? :ohnoes:

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

have now quit rs :-( (but i still browse these forums :-)

Even tho i find stealers very annoying, i do NOT support this. Since many peoples go their with their friends to kill, i.e. kalpite queen hunting but for lower levels. So you gotta respect that. Everyone has too.

siggywi1.gif

Signature made by the one and only, Friz.

I support this idea.

Perhaps half the place would be non-multi combat area and then half would be multi combat area. That way both kinds of players have the opportunity to do as they please.

[20] what!?!? Own_Age90! i thought i was ur bf

[20] err gf

[20] err nvm

^_^ Among the things that happen on the #Runescape channel ^_^

never been there :blush: mainly because i spend too much time training at dust devils lol

i'll still support though..

Lucas42

99 Range - 88 Defence - 91 Hitpoints

99 Combat - 1650+ Total