How People Love That #1 Player

red_hydra

Well I don't want to name names so I will refer to the person who is the

subject of this post as that #1 player since after all... that is what he is.

To start of, I was sitting in Edge world 9 mindlessly stringing bows trying

to raise my fletching when I friend of mine pmed me.

"I found Zezima!!!!!!!!!" he said.

"Lol," I said. "Where's he at?"

"My world Edge (World 78)," he replied.

I then logged out to go to my friends world hoping to see that legendary

#1 player. Well, actually I didn't really want to see that #1 player, but

instead I wanted to see how ppl were reacting.

When i got to the world select page I noticed that world 78 was full.

"What a coincidence," I thought. "World 78 is never full. I must not be the

only one who was told."

After clicking detail select, low detail, detail select, low detail, many times,

world 78 was finally not full. I clicked it, logged in, and immediately began

to lag. Edgeville was packed.

zez10bq.png

This was extremely unsafe as you can see. Ppl were goin into the wild

trying to see that #1 player and dying.

"He tele'd," people were saying.

"We loves you ******!!!"

"Can I please have 1 mil??? =["

Unfortunately, that #1 player was nowhere to be seen. That didn't stop

ppl from trying to talk to him though. All in all, it was madness.

The End

sigbv9.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats why I don't worry about Zezima, who cares abotu a guy who watsed so much time on a game. I play runescape for fun.

I really don't think he's that bad about playing time (at least compared to N0va :lol: ) as he's had plenty of time to work on skills, and he loves skilling a lot, whereas others, like me, prefer other things, such as DK's, Barrows, and other time consuming tasks with no real experience reward (he utilizes his time wisely and differently).

And playing Runescape for fun is pretty much impossible nowadays IMO, unless you're facing life or death situations and adrenine rushs fighting the DK's and KQ (and even then its not that exciting, all you do is hit blobs with numbers on eachother).

I gota agree though, Zezima worship really freaks me out :? .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Man I wish I was there, then I could killed unnoticing players entering the wild :twisted:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

and you make it worse by posting bout it :S

Hehe I just thought it was funny. I don't want this to be a topic about how great he is or how my one friend knew some guy that saw him.... more like how crazy ppl act when it comes to him.

sigbv9.jpg

Lol... You actually post on how pathetic people are reacing to zez when you react to him like this?

Ironicy much?

it's weird how someone can find zezima so fast, i also saw zezima's pm was on earlier today and wanted to see him but just thought i would never find him so i stayed in my world :(

Please for god's sake tell me that was a joke.

Lol... You actually post on how pathetic people are reacing to zez when you react to him like this?

Ironicy much?

it's weird how someone can find zezima so fast, i also saw zezima's pm was on earlier today and wanted to see him but just thought i would never find him so i stayed in my world :(

If thats directed towards me. I didn't react to him like that. I reacted to my friend's pm, which reminded me of the interview in tip.it times where that #1 player was talking about how when he puts on his private chat it's just a blue blur. With that in my mind I decided to check out the fanfare. I didn't even look for that #1 player. The whole time I was just walking around edge looking at what ppl were saying.

p.s. A mod can lock if he/she wants since it seems like this thread is just gonna be flaming.

sigbv9.jpg

Ironicy much?

If thats directed towards me. I didn't react to him like that. I reacted to my friend's pm, which reminded me of the interview in tip.it times where that #1 player was talking about how when he puts on his private chat it's just a blue blur. With that in my mind I decided to check out the fanfare. I didn't even look for that #1 player. The whole time I was just walking around edge looking at what ppl were saying.

p.s. A mod can lock if he/she wants since it seems like this thread is just gonna be flaming.

Looking back on my post it was pretty immature. These posts really bug me is all, seeing on how there's 1000s of them flooding the General P2P board each day.

I was harsh. Sorry.

I can see why you've been banned before.And hes not posting on Zezima himself, hes posting on how people act when they see him.

At least PM me instead of doing it in public if you're going to flame me.

FYI, I was anned over a Media Market mishap in which about 10 people were flaming a great avvy maker. I don't even remember what I said, but misterxman temp banned a lot of people, including me (I found it to be unjust seeing as how I was defending the guy, but meh). And instead of a temp ban, it gave me a perm because of a multi-login mishap that did not even happen. Supposedly I had been logged in on my home computer to tip.it and I had used the school computer at the same time. WHACK, temp banned for 10 days for doing nothing. No PM after I logged back in from anyone. Then a week later I got banned.

I got back because the mods thought that the banning was unjust. Bringing that up on something that has no relevence is completely wrong.

Ironicy much?

Looking back on my post it was pretty immature. These posts really bug me is all, seeing on how there's 1000s of them flooding the General P2P board each day.

I was harsh. Sorry.

I can see why you've been banned before.And hes not posting on Zezima himself, hes posting on how people act when they see him.

FYI, I was anned over a Media Market mishap in which about 10 people were flaming a great avvy maker. I don't even remember what I said, but misterxman temp banned a lot of people, including me (I found it to be unjust seeing as how I was defending the guy, but meh). And instead of a temp ban, it gave me a perm because of a multi-login mishap that did not even happen. Supposedly I had been logged in on my home computer to tip.it and I had used the school computer at the same time. WHACK, temp banned for 10 days for doing nothing. No PM after I logged back in from anyone. Then a week later I got banned.

I got back because the mods thought that the banning was unjust. Bringing that up on something that has no relevence is completely wrong.

Ty. I appreciate that and I kinda feel the same way about these types of

posts. I just thought this one was a little different than most and was just trying to have fun writing it. And youre right, the flaming is not necessary.

sigbv9.jpg

amazing, seeing how the #1 player can make people lag and go into the wildy and die.

okay, maybe he didnt do it directly, but indirectly...its funny to me + he can fill a world.

god? perhaps not...but good, definatley?

Ironicy much?

I was harsh. Sorry.

Oh.I see.Well, sorry for jumping to conclusions, I just..well jumped to conclusions I guess.. You and Hydra are right, the flaming was not necessary and I apologize(sp?)

P.S. I'm bad at apologies.

z0mg ZEZIMA!11!111!!1!!!!11!! :roll:

If i were him i would go to edgeville and walk to lvl 4 or something and start watching all the stupid people start dropping.

Pier pressure?

I can just see you being threatened by a wharf or jetty because you're a teleporter. Yes, I can see a large wooden wharf uprooting itself from the shore, walking over to you and slapping you in the back of the head for teleporting.

:lol:

z0mg ZEZIMA!11!111!!1!!!!11!! :roll:

If i were him i would go to edgeville and walk to lvl 4 or something and start watching all the stupid people start dropping.

Lol From what that guy said and the pic.s I think that is what he did.

sigbv9.jpg

Poor fellow, can't Zezima have a moment of peace? :?

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"