red_hydra

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Always sickens me how much certain people suck up to high levels lol :roll:

Yeah, sorry about that. :lol:

I seduced one, and even adopted another.....

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Always sickens me how much certain people suck up to high levels lol :roll:

Yeah, sorry about that. :lol:

I seduced one, and even adopted another.....

Hmm... I stranglely feel attracted to all the pretty little two digits that come my way and ask for manta rays. :wink:

Sometimes, it is just too cute, except for the stalker pms like "your gf isn't on and I will protect you". :o

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

He was there for Iggiecat's (friend of mine) 98 herblore party. World 78 had ironically become full after he was there, -.-

shaunri33sigpsd9vq.png

If you have any questions about World of Warcraft or you need an explanation about something, please feel free to pm me.

This sounds like a good pking opportunity lol. I don't pk but if I had the chance to crush a few "star"-gazers I would gladly do so. The only thing that comes close to the annoyance level of autoers (to me anyway) are the "OMFG zezima iz lyk totaly HERE!!!! come wrld 1923387!!!" people. No offense to zez but it is just lame. Idolize somebody who has done something REAL and world altering. The only difference to me is that he is good for screenshots (see one of the last pages in the HYT thread). :lol:

I am glad that the flaming people apologized. It is really impressive and reflects well on themselves' and the community.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

wow, lucky you. Would have been so nice to pk a bunch of those poeple :lol:

~Bepo

Because bepo is always right

RSN: Z A M 0 (it's a zero)

74 att - 45 def - 76 str - 72 hp - 52 pray - 91 magic

Feel free to give me a shout, private is always ON

After clicking detail select, low detail, detail select, low detail, many times, world 78 was finally not full. I clicked it, logged in...
Why on earth didn't you just sort the servers again and again by clicking on location, server name or anything? That refreshes the server page just as good, and with just a single click!

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

After clicking detail select, low detail, detail select, low detail, many times, world 78 was finally not full. I clicked it, logged in...
Why on earth didn't you just sort the servers again and again by clicking on location, server name or anything? That refreshes the server page just as good, and with just a single click!

Never thought of that :oops: Didn't know it worked the same. Glad I

know that now though. Thanks.

sigbv9.jpg

I saw him killing abyssals once, totally empty. Looks like the specters have a very good purpuse for him :P

If I were one of those abbys I'd so be like "OMG zez giv me autograph plx? I pay u 7000000000 gepee"

Lol slayer must be the only thing he does if he gets peace!

Go easy on the original poster, he's just pointing out how absolutely crazy the Runescape population acts around the #1 player. It's funny, but Zezima is probably more recognized than average Hollywood actors (Julia Styles for example). If I was Zezima i'd be searching for some sort of sponsor, because his name is definitely marketable.

sig7uu.png

No it doesn't.

No it doesn't.

Yes it does, all the buttons refresh the page and in doing so refresh the server load count, you can click (server) (players) (location) (type) they all do the same thing :)

Going back to the zezima thing, The whole point of runescape is to get the highest level possible, he has achived this and this is why he is mobbed, it is no different to rich people, or film stars, most people who play Runescape aspire to become the best. He will continue to get mobbed untill the day he is overtaken or he quits, if he doesn't like the attention he should stop leveling and let somoene else take the limelight :P

He must like being mobbed and the attention or he would slow down and take it easy. No-one would give a toss about him if he was 11th :)

Quit Runescape 10 jan 2007 - Playing again 2012

Ronnyuk.png

4842295.png

I was there, it was madness Zezima went into the wild with like 5mil on. Right after I got my dds and ko'ed some noobs. :D

He was saying funny stuff like "everyone do the Jig emote" and other random junk. He also showed off a blue phat. :lol:

Rofl i was there. Not because i wanted to see Zezima, but because my friend told me to come to edge so i teled... bad idea lol.

There were a bunch of people saying rude and mean things. Reported?

There was a mod there muting also :roll:

he and I are alot alike, I dont play all that much but i love skilling, you'd be amazed at how much you can level a skill if you stick to it and dont side track. You really dont have to play that much to max out your skills you just have to stick to it, its just not for everybody.

z0mg ZEZIMA!11!111!!1!!!!11!! :roll:

If i were him i would go to edgeville and walk to lvl 4 or something and start watching all the stupid people start dropping.

Lol From what that guy said and the pic.s I think that is what he did.

That guy is totally 1337, and is known as moopymitchell182 on these forums. :P

last time i was in edge too..high alching...a group of people was clutterd im like hmm clan pkin on 114? i go and see zazima..i see people askin him

want free nats? *he as alchin too*

im like can i have some please?

the guy idemeeitadtely says no..

i called zemina a noob..lol he didnt respond and he was wearing the weridest outfit..

white better, gilided pl8 and legs...lol

0mfg0rz.png

IM A RC PKER 4 LIFE

Yeah, I saw him about 40 mins ago in world 66. My friend told me to meet him there, Didn't know zez was there, I did when I got to that world and lagged insanely, It was kind of funny, There were alot of people who asked him for free stuff, And called him names, For no reason. I saw him in edgeville dungeon killing skellys for challange scrolls, I talked to him a bit, There were like 15 people following him in there.

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

Thats why I don't worry about Zezima, who cares abotu a guy who watsed so much time on a game. I play runescape for fun.

let him play how he wants...his choice not yours, and people need to tone down a lil over one player :roll: