Max hit with crystal bow

Lucas42

After noticeing the new range max hit calculator i realised that there wasn't anything on there for c bow max hits

As i'm currently working my way to 90 range (currently 88) i began to wonder what i could hit with a c bow (planning on finally getting round to buying one when i reach 90 range)

So anyone reading this who has a crystal bow could you please post up your range lvl, max hit naturally and max hit potted (last one optional i guess...)

Thanks, Lucas42

99 Range - 88 Defence - 91 Hitpoints

99 Combat - 1650+ Total

while your at it what about complaining about "x-bow hits"

.... *cough* pointless *cough* :roll:

complaining? what am i complaing about... all i want to know is max hits with c bow at different lvls

if you don't have anything to contribute to the thread why post?

thanks to the people who have already posted their lvls and hits

99 Range - 88 Defence - 91 Hitpoints

99 Combat - 1650+ Total

sorry it's just your not going to make a calc with this, you can't contribute this to tip.it and i was suggesting (in my strange ways) why not do X-bow as well or instead.

You're an idiot. He wants to see what other people have hit, I'm pretty sure if there was a calc he wouldn't have posted this. He wants to know what his max hit will be with 90 range, he was asking other people to get a ball-park estimate of what it is. Thank you.

I'd like to see you solo all three dag kings at once.

Easily done with just 2 people.

sorry it's just your not going to make a calc with this, you can't contribute this to tip.it and i was suggesting (in my strange ways) why not do X-bow as well or instead.

You're an idiot. He wants to see what other people have hit, I'm pretty sure if there was a calc he wouldn't have posted this. He wants to know what his max hit will be with 90 range, he was asking other people to get a ball-park estimate of what it is. Thank you.

id say 24's potted

That would mean that maxhit with range level 99 unpotted is 24,75. I dont know if they round up or down, so either 24 or 25 then.

And potted to 109 range the max would be 27,25. And that would probably be rounded down to 27.

sigripoldnite9rk.png

RIP The Old Nite ='(

here's some curious trivia for you.

kinkydave (99 range) has hit a 27 potted, but a 28 potted with protect from magic on. he's hit it a couple times, but only with that protect on.

:ohnoes:

give it a week prices down to 10m easy... month down to 5... :-k

sum1 quote me on that and see in a month lol :ohnoes:

-December 6.

I never lost any spears to ppl i went with. My internet providers are backstabbing pixel huggers though.

After noticeing the new range max hit calculator i realised that there wasn't anything on there for c bow max hits

As i'm currently working my way to 90 range (currently 88) i began to wonder what i could hit with a c bow (planning on finally getting round to buying one when i reach 90 range)

So anyone reading this who has a crystal bow could you please post up your range lvl, max hit naturally and max hit potted (last one optional i guess...)

Thanks, Lucas42

levell 99 range with pot hit a 33 with cw bow fully charged, in cw

hows the weather up there. where the rich people live. currently, in the poor area its -1.

kinkydave (99 range) has hit a 27 potted, but a 28 potted with protect from magic on. he's hit it a couple times, but only with that protect on.

What does protect from magic have to do with anything?

What does protect from magic have to do with anything?

Well... if you would have read his post.. Protect From Magic added 1 extra damage to the max hit.. therefore.. it did 'have something to do with anything'.

My range is 78 and I have only ever hit 18s. The 1/4 rule says I should hit 19.5 so I question whether or not it is correct.

you hit +1 on accurate over rapid, so if you are always on rapid your max will be 18 i think. maybe you are just unlucky though too.

protect from magic helps your range attack??? i'll start using that then!

tipitlessersigea3.png