School name survey.

PURESMITHER

No, I don't want to know what school you go to. I just need one word of the school. My school has a 'thomas' in its name. After you lo have posted I will see the most common school name thingy...

Dam I said that all wrong didn't I. :wall:

Proud Legionairre of the 10th Legion of Kandarin.

Search for "The 10th Legion of Kandarin" on RSOF to join a small, friendly clan!

270 Quest Points and counting

Remember - In the gene pool, there is no life guard. :P

You're not getting my point. If you had an IQ above room temperature you would.

Probably catholic school names will take the top... :?

Oh, its Pearson btw.

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

school! lol but mine has the word 'Rolla' in it

umm dude, that quote in your sig is not cool... And thatnks shadow, Anyway, could you please remove that quote from your sig so I don't look stupid, in the thread he said he bought chaos to trade 2:1 for deaths, and I asked how much he wanted for the chaos... I dont want to get mad again but I don't like getting made to sound like an idiot...

My school is called St. George's...and despite what most people assume when they hear the name, it is not a catholic school. I'll give you guess as to what the mascot is :lol: .

As for the poster above me, I'm sure if you calm down and ask nicely, he will be happy to remove your name, or even the entire quote, from his sig. I actually have seen the post it is taken from, and totally undertsnad what you were refering to :wink: .

ShadowSam19.png

school! lol but mine has the word 'Rolla' in it

umm dude, that quote in your sig is not cool... And thatnks shadow, Anyway, could you please remove that quote from your sig so I don't look stupid, in the thread he said he bought chaos to trade 2:1 for deaths, and I asked how much he wanted for the chaos... I dont want to get mad again but I don't like getting made to sound like an idiot...

um ok if it means that much to you i thought it was really funny but ill take it off when i find another funny qoute

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Blue Mountain High School

Blue Mountain Middle SChool(bmms my rs username)

~bmms

a91e22ec.gif
Aefx(started 11/1/2002) Cb: 200 TS: 1900+
Bmms--Jr(Started on 1/24/06)(Banned 11/13/09 ) Cb: 119(pre-eoc) TS: 1700+
Bmms(Started 8/?/2001)(Banned 1/24/06 ) Cb: 101(pre-eoc) TS: 1350+