What Are You Doing On Runescape?

bl0odk1ll

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

killing jellies to get a clue scroll, then hopfully get a robin hat.

Lol, im killing hellhounds for a clue! 30min and still no clue :cry:

lol i had 4 hours an no clue. Beat thta bad luck

And this is copied off of my thread in general " What are YOU doing in runescape now?" I am not copying urs because I started mine almost a year ago.

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

I don't get it -.-

How do i put a pic as my sig!!

Click on the "Profile" button near the top of the page.

There's a form there to be able to Edit your signature on the profile page.

Anyway, I keep occasionaly Going into Taverly dungeon Hallying Black dragons. a few times today. no good drops yet. Cept a mith 2h sword, in wich i went up the ladder and dropped the sword on the edge of that island.

I was thinking someone who wanted it could telegrab it. Turns out i think several lower levels at catherby where freaking cause they couldnt get it. :lol: I'm so mean. :? :lol:

My Accounts:

Cman1989 (Main Account) - Summer_Mists (Secondary Main)

Imake_Runes0 (Skill Pure F2P) - X_Magicka_X (Mage Pure F2P)

I don't get it -.-

How do i put a pic as my sig!!

Well first you're going to have to crop it smaller, cut off all the white around it. Then go to profile and put that image link and the tags and all in the signature box.

Currently I'm slaying kurask. I never have before, I've always burthorped them, but I used 200 slayer darts just because, then bought 1k broad arrows. It's a 180 assign and after killing about half I'm already at half arrows :o. When I statrted killing I got a clue after killing 4, then I went back and killed 2 more and got another clue :) . The second one was pretty good with like 2 full sets of rune, but I haven't gotten anything else good except like a rune long, 150 flax, and like 45 natures.

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

lol i had 4 hours an no clue. Beat thta bad luck

And this is copied off of my thread in general " What are YOU doing in runescape now?" I am not copying urs because I started mine almost a year ago.

And yours is copied from the people who made these kind of threads 4 years ago. Big deal :P

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

Well first you're going to have to crop it smaller, cut off all the white around it. Then go to profile and put that image link and the tags and all in the signature box.

But look at my stupid sig, if i try to make it a tiny bit bigger It says "Image too big"

I have been kill hellhounds for 2 days and still no clue :cry:

I moved on...

Barrowing with Aussy :D .

I just got Torag Hammers to finish my set, but she's got a 65 run dry streak, and it still hasn't ended :cry:

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

playing cw with thehate :oops:

cw and doing nothing is what i do all the time actually lol

You'd have to to have that many tix :shock: . Though I bet you win nearly every game with your (and thehate's) stats 8-) . Do you Barrage every game, seeing as how you have a 4.5bil bank? .... :shock:

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I am and have been cooking...

So far I'm at 88 cooking...I think I'm going for 99 eventually but I'm not sure yet. It's not too bad since I watch LOTR at the same time. :)

Runescape Name: "unbug07"

sunsig6yg.png

Expand your mind.

nothing... i can't pass my schools firewall so i cant play till i come home...

weeee.gif

Sorry for the off-topicness, but is that the god for Pastafarians? I've heard so much about these cultists/teenagers/people