Do You Keep Your Music/Effect Volume on?

x_bow80

Yeah I listen to my own music when I play, and thats why I changed to low deatil all the time, its really annoying to log in while the music plays, lol.

pcingbs6.jpg

Goals: 80/80 Range, 75/90 Strength, 77/85 Attack, 64/76 Fishing and crafting 31k natures (o.O)

I use firefox to play runescape (my IE crashes often when i play it there) so i have no choise as of now. I'll see after the game engine upgrade.

BUT when my IE still worked with RS i truned off the music and sound affects. They were just annoying. But i wonder if i'll have them turned on in the future, because it does help to hear a random attacked you when browsing forums :lol: .

18/22 skills at or better than 60.

1300+ skill total.

Barrows:Torag's Helm x2, Guthan's Helm, Guthan's Warspear, Dharok's Greataxe, died to dharok, Guthan's Platebody, Ahrim's Hood. All in a total of 104 runs.

I play on high, but turn music to 1-2 and effects 3-4. Usefull when AFK mining when it stops the mining sound I'll go back and click another rock.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Definitley (sp?) listen to my own collection of music. However, sometimes when I'm feeling froggy I'll turn on the sound effects... usually only when I'm AFKing though.

(now some1 quote me and add me to ur sig)

I can't stand the RuneScape music, so I turn it to off. However, since I do a lot of mining in the Wild, I usually leave the sounds on so I can hear when a PKer comes up, should I happen to go AFK before getting an ore (with a 4-year-old running around, that happens far more often than you'd probably think.)

--Darg--

cube347.jpg

Part of the Star Traks network. (^^Clicky!)

Irony: An amnesiac rediscovering they have an eidetic memory.

I just use low detail. The roofs of all the buildings started to really annoy me, so I changed to low detail. When I was lower level and wasn't annoyed by roofs, I used to either listen to the music, or turn it off and listen to my own music :)