What's the meaning of your name?

Dez_trukshun

Well, the Rich is from Richard, my IRL name, and poepaap will not be translated here because it would give a wrong meaning to it.(literally)

There's a whole story behind it, me and a friend of mine came up with the "poepaap" word.

ANyone who is too desperate to know what it means, PM me. :P

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bf = Short for battlefield 1942

Bia = Brothers In Arms, the clan I'm in on Bf.

I like battlefield 1942, I loved it before runescape love them equally now :)

sig5235ro7.jpg

wow...nice stories..sry to hear that...

lemme try to spell ur name without looking..

gouwenrije? (worng)

gouwenarje? (wrong)

gouwenaartje? (right!)

fyi..i took a glance everytime i got it wrong...=) kwl name..its got sum value behind it.

EDIT: I LOVE GOUDA cheese!!!

thank you! and you are not the only one who loves Gouda cheese :wink:

the cheese is fine... but mostly its verry expensive...

my acc name:

jwrm22,

im christian and my acc name are my baptism (christening) names with my last name... and the number is the day of birth... nothing to do with my age or something... im not telling the 4 names becuz thats private :P

and my birth date is: 22-02-1989...

luckyly i choose a small and easy name... becuz of world switching...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Mine is imperial_120, i got imperial form elder scrolls 3 morrowind, but when i tried it some1 had already used that name.. the 120.. well thats a long story.. but i got time, im waiting for rune ores to respawn so what the hell ill tell ya.

i started long long ago, when i was about 10, my friend from school showed me this cool virtual pet game called neopets. i made the name neopoints, so i wasted a day making different account monkey_bananas_121,122, 123, 124, and so on.... all the way to 150 !. so there i was i had 30 different accounts, and i made about 10k neopoints in each of them, it only took about 4 hours in total each day ! before i new it i was making millions !! i had about 20 mill i almost had 21 mill but... then... it happend.. the... message.. the neopets staff had caught me red handed, and banned every account i had ever had !.. i felt so bad.. but i needed to move on.. i needed a new game to be addicted too...

2 YEARS LATER....

well luckily my acount got banned just 2 weeks or so before christmas, so i got an xbox to last me the 2 years.. then i got a game i heard that was really good.. ELDER SCROLLS 3 MORROWIND ! it was the funnest game i had ever played.. but that all ened the first day of 8th grade.... some new kid came to class and he was talking about this cool MMORPG called runescape.. then i found out alot of my friends played runescape. so i went home, went to create account, i typed "addo" no luck, monkey_banan.. couldn't fit the rest.... so i thought " hey, i no just the name =) " i typed imperial ! and...... no luck... so in rememberence of my old neopets account, i put 120 :P

P.S. i messed up the second paragraph so ill quickly rewrite it.. somethings wrong and wont let me retype it.....

my friend from school told me about neopets, i went home and made an account i was eating a banana so i typed out monkey_bananas it didnt work so i look at my math homework and say "120 addition problems" so i typed 120 and voila, it worked, then i made mutliple accounts.. 30 to be exact: 120-150 then one day neopets team found out i hafd multiple account and froze every last account i had ever owned !... :(

Imperial_120.png

my name, was made up by me and my old best friend. He played the game before me and his name was dragondoom33, 33 being his favorite number. So i asked why dragondoom and he said to get into the game more. So we put our minds together and came up with swordwarior. At that time, i dont think there was enough letters to have it spelt right. Either way, i love it, lots of compliments on it :D

swordwarior.png

not_a_spoon

Hey! I know I've seen that handle somewhere before! Not sure, but I rememeber it clearly. Or well, almost clearly... :D

Anyway, my RS handle means, "Sea of Vapor on the Moon"

And my other RS handle means, "Sea of Nectar on the Moon"

I got the names from a book I loved to read when I was in high school... :oops:

U know, when I walk around in RS, I see people, many with names that look as if they were smashing the keyboard when registering, and whatever keys got typed was chosen as the username. i mean come on...

So for all those who have a secret behind their name...and can share with us what it means.

Mine:

RS Screename: dez_trukshun

Say it out loud! Sounds like destruction. I had an account before this called dez_aster (disaster), but I kinda ruined that, so I started another one..of which I chose the name on the same principle.

RS Screename (my pure): not_a_spoon

I dunno..its just nonsense. I was going for I_am_not_a_spoon, but obviously that wudnt fit, so I just went for not_a_spoon. now, when someone asks me my name..i say.. I am not a spoon. eh..close enuff.

Your not a spoon, but you are a tool :lol:

My rsn came from my brother's skateboard grafiti.

xan was the name of the skin I used in the first first person shooter I ever played.

and for my pures which are: c4su4l pk3r, Ancients ftw, 1 r t3h h4x0r

I pk casually :oops: I wish I had ancients :cry: l33t does things to your mind :?

400x137copy.png

Omg, people have asked me this a million times. My RSN is Blue-To-Die 8-) . Everytime, I tell them, I just love blue! In truth, I have no idea where I got the idea for it. I dont even remember what I had for breakfast. That would have been a very cool thing to remember... (The RSN thing not the breakfast, lol.) Look for the Bloo. ;)

blueho7.png

rightsanimeme1.gif

grammar2gr8dx.png

rsn: RedSektor

Mortal Kombat anyone? When people recognize it, I can tell I'm talking to someone about my age or older.

Red is also in almost every account I make for anything. [for further explanation consult the avatar] :wink:

*edit*

and I <3 cabbage. so green, and leafy, and good.

Hehe, I guess most people understand the meaning of my name, just wanted to have a cool name for a pure, especially a name with "miner" in it (ironically mining is now one of my least favorite stats). Anyway, truth is I was extremely close to accepting the name "Miner V" but thought to check for "Miner I" just in case it wasn't taken... :wink:

Btw, if anyone wonders the "I" is supposed to be the roman numeral "1" just as "V" would have been roman numeral "5"

sigcopyzj5.jpg

Jesselitton... Well, lol, it's just my name... I was going for Pothead254 or some of random numbers, but kept pressing new user and never could log in lol, then chose my name, finally chose existing user and BOOM, that's how I got my name

well i guess it just came like most of my sns come...plus im a kinda out of this world guy and all...

surrealdeath

surreal= having the intense irrational reality of a dream

death= the cause or occasion of loss of life

i think its a pretty cool runescape name if you ask me...its kinda like saying a dream death.

my mains name is freedelve. i thought when i began the game that it had elves in it so i was like hey im a freed elf! it was when the first lotr movie came out so i was into elves and middle earth crap.

pkers name is urpkedbye. you're pked.... bye

Well mine is from Yu-Gi-Oh when I used to play. Mirror Force was my favorite card. On a fansite, my name was Mirrorforcedog, and well it didnt fit so I stuck with Mirrorforced. Now I love it.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg