New chat system rocks (picture included)

meesa

1) you can add yourself to ignore, and not hear what you say

why?? because they rerouted the messages. Now, what you say goes to the server, then back to you. Before, the client would display what you said immediatly. Thats also why we get the chat lag. Nice if you ask me.

My guess is that if you get muted, you cant see what you say either.

2) as far as I know, if you held down the space bar before, it would edit them out. Now, you can stand in a bank, and add spaces at the beginning of your message, and make it look like somebody else is talking. " selling full rune" makes it look like the dude next to you is selling it.

text7pi.png

You guys found any others?? (besides "OMG my name is ****-ed")

.Oh thanks I thought my PC was being weird :oops: .

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

i think it's ded good you can make lvl 126's look like they are saying "i'm a big stinky noob" lol but i dont like that sort of lag u get between hitting enter and the message coming up

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

I'm at school now, so I can't test this myself, but I know in the old system if you typed messages to fast some of them wouldn't show up to avoid the good old way of avoiding the censor, S (enter) H (enter) I (enter) P (enter) :lol: , but with the way it was I would type full words that wouldn't show up and I would look like an idiot telling someone I already said something that no one else saw, so if anyone knows if that still works or not leme know :P

praycape,supergoten23.gif

It may look funny to you, but if the person's camera is rotated even slightly more than yours, it'll look like text over an empty space.

People were amazed by it back in RSC, for about a day, then they figured out nobody else sees it's funny.

1) you can add yourself to ignore, and not hear what you say

why?? because they rerouted the messages. Now, what you say goes to the server, then back to you. Before, the client would display what you said immediatly. Thats also why we get the chat lag. Nice if you ask me.

My guess is that if you get muted, you cant see what you say either.

2) as far as I know, if you held down the space bar before, it would edit them out. Now, you can stand in a bank, and add spaces at the beginning of your message, and make it look like somebody else is talking. " selling full rune" makes it look like the dude next to you is selling it.

text7pi.png

You guys found any others?? (besides "OMG my name is ****-ed")

None of these work for me.... the text only slides in the chat box not above our heads, and Omg isn't censored.

Wow, that used to be one of my favorite things to do in RSC. I used to make believe i was drowning in the fishing guild.

:oops: Now that I think about how stupid that was, I feel kind of emberassed.

demonslayerjr0.png

Range level - 97 (11,415,381 xp)

Range goal - 99 (13,034,431 xp)

87.58% of the way there

On a mac you can now use the "option key" to enter special characters.

specialchars3fz.gif

I'm not sure if it let you do this before; I don't know how or if its possible on windows, but I was having some fun framing my questions with the upside-down question mark. Maybe I'm just crazy, but I thought that was really cool.

cobbal.png

omg isnt censord omfg is

This is bad news. My name on runescape is h0ly 0mfg -zeros

Well lets hope i dont get banned. I've seen far worse names :(

opera94x15.gifsolaris.png

I finally beat runescape.. YES I have quit.

~-I am athiest-~