All Those Little Items Guide - I Need Your Help!

slimysteve

If you can help me in making this guide, please do :P It helps everyone and you get credit :wink:

Personally, I am a hater of quests. Quests with 1000 items from around the globe that are so obscure my brain reels from the prospect of somehow extorting them from who knows where.

Heck, I would rather pay 10k for a piece of clay (or so) than spending a long time either buying the item or spend my valuable time aquiring them.

So, this will hopefully become a guide of all those annoying ignorant good-for-nothing savage inconveniant items that have become the culture of quests(... and are needed for odds and ends :P ).

But first, has this already been done?

Will people find this helpfull? For things other than quests?

---------------------------------

Rufus, a suspected werewolf, is found in Canifis and offers a selection of (raw) meats and fish.

littleitemsrufus3xo.png

Detail of shop:

littleitemsrufus20er.png

This could be used for all those annoying meats you need to get and for the lyre for teleportation up to Rekella, for all people who cant get their hands on a raw shark with ease - and need it in a hurry.

Romily Weaklax, a family baker from the 'North' and is now inside the Cooking Guild, sells normal and exotic pies.

littleitemsromily9mn.png

Details of shop:

littleitemsromily23vx.png

Note: (In order left-to-right)

-- Pie Recipie Book (50) 5gp.

1. Redberry Pie (5) 12gp.

2. Meat Pie (4) 15gp.

3. Mud Pie (0) 54gp.

4. Apple Pie (3) 30gp.

5. Garden Pie (2) 24gp.

6. Fish Pie (1) 100gp.

7. Admiral Pie (0) 310gp.

8. Wild Pie (0) 182gp.

9. Summer Pie (0) 140gp.

For information on what the more exiting pies do, Click here for Cooking Guide (Chef's Hat needed)

Note: He will ask you to bake him some pies and give them to him, as his stocks are running low. This is a bad idea. For 28 Admiral Pies, I recieved 10k which basically took me 10 hours to get. Keep them, use them.

Credit: Kwimbob =)

-----------------------------------

Suituated in Rekella, there is the best way of making Moltern Glass.

First, with buckets, collect sand found in the Northish area of Rekella.

littleitemsglass.png

Then take the boat to Waterbirth Island and head to the Eastern point. Obtain as much seaweed as you need from there.

littleitemsglass3.png

Burn this seaweed into soda ash at the large fire, located inside the Main Hall in Rekella.

littleitemsglass4.png

Then, to make the Moltern Glass, lastly use the sand and soda ash on the furnance located in the South-Western part of the settlement.

littleitemsglass2.png

Note: If need to make glass items, a Glassblower item needs to be taken from the spawns around RS - namely Entrana.

Waterbirth Island is also a amazing way of collecting Snape Grass

If you haven't finished The Freminik Trials Quest, you will need to pay 1000gp to get to the Island.

Credit: Tomdavies90 - Thanks!

-------------------------

Making Clay & Its Spinoffs

Walk (or use a Lyre) to Rekella. With a pickaxe, head to the North-Eastern area of the settlement and mine some clay from the rocks there.

littleitemsclay.png

Once finished mining your desired amount of clay, walk down to the South-Western area and enter the building containing the Pottery Oven and Potter's Wheel.

littleitemsglass2.png

Make your fired/unfired items, and enjoy.

Notes: This building is AMAZING! It also contains a Furnace and a Anvil (side by side) and a spinning wheel for use.

This is one of the only places where a Pottery Oven and Potter's Wheel is found together. Use it wisely :P

A simple, easy way to make a lot of Churnable Items

In the Eastern side of Rekella, a Churn and a Milking Cow can be found together.

littleitemschurn.png

A quick way of making butter/cream/ect.

Note: Bucket of milk can be found in the building North of the Milking Cow.

-----

... A better way of obtaining the above, and all Cooking Items

The Culinaromancer's Chest, located in the basement of Lumbridge Manor's Kitchen, is full of items that are needed here-and-there.

littleitemschest.png

littleitemschest2.png

Note: Need to finish the first 'subquest' of the Recipie For Disaster quest - 'Starting The Disaster'. It is very easy,simple and quick to do.

- The Chest also features a bank

- A handy range is also located upstairs from the Chest.

-----------------------------

This is just an example of little items and if I am to complete this i'll need your help. So if you have a way of obtaining obscure items that are sometimes needed, please post.

Thanks.

Redberry pies can actually be bought from the pie man in the cooking guild. He sells them completed and all, but with a rather small stock.

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

i like this idea alot, whenever i start a longish quest, i have to spend around 10 minutes gathering items, and that cuts into my one hour a day weekday time.

ArchSupport.png

Soulthresher: dont think outside of the box, stay inside. the box is your freind

Clicky for the Blog 'o Range

Race to 100 ranged with BBQ_muffin

DarkDude98: Pfft, Real men use Bow and Arrows to get 99 range

Talking about that shop: for everyone who does druidic ritual (the quest you need for herblore) after priest in peril (like me :oops: ), all the 4 meats you need are sold in this shop.

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

Karamja General store does wonders for assorted item gathering.

Great thread idea! Now go do some research and expand it! That was an order, private. :wink:

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

Ooh, great idea! I can't stand quests either, so a thread like this would help me a ton. If you need someone go go get a few screenshots, I would be willing to help out a bit.

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

This could really turn out to be a nice thread, great idea. If i think of any today i'll be sure to tell you. (Oh yea, they fixed the "I" in runescape! )

There is not "I" in "runescape" :P

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

I see myself buying 1k raw sharks to do that relleka quest :P . I really like the idea

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Bronze bars can be found at shantay

So can feathers

Charcoals at karamja and shilo general store(as is a ton more items)

Dyes can be bought in lletya

Ingrediants can be bought form the culinomancers chest in lumby

Stews can be bought from the pub in seers

Lockpicks can be bought from rogues den

Rope can be bought from shantay

rssig4copy.gif

Glass - sand from Bert, seaweed from Waterbirth, make in Zanaris.

Best for bulk making.

(Yes there are several quest requirements.)

Dairy - Zanaris again - closest churn to bank, and cows not too far.

RS1600.png

The best clay making is still the crafter's guild imo. Clay right next to the sink right next to the wheel right next to the furnace. there's even a jug to wet your clay :)

Only downside is a bit of a run to fally to bank, if you're bothered about that.

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

The fact about the room with everything (furnace, spinning wheel, etc.) Your point about it being the only one together with a pottery wheel and and oven is wrong, there are plenty of places with them.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

this is a great guide..maybe archive of wisdom worthy. But here's some more helpful things. Razool, near the waterfall and a part of desert treasure sells random items that can be helpful. Maybe post a pic of him. Burthorpe has a general store that you can stock up on while charging your glory. The yanille cooking supplies store is helpful as well. I wish i could give you more things, can't think of anything else right now.