Mighty Kids Meal?

XerenereX

When you order the Mighty Kids Meal at McDonalds, do you get the Double Cheeseburger or the 6-Piece Chicken Nuggets? Also, do you prefer the Minute Maid Apple Juice of the Milk Jug?

I like the 6-Piece Chicken Nuggets better, especially with the BBQ sauce. I'm not a big fan of milk, so I always order the apple juice with my order.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow how old are you? Well I used to get a lot of happy meals, whenever there were toys I liked. Other than that, I didn't eat much mcdonalds. It's pretty unhealthy.

Actually, McDonalds are making their meals much healthier. My brother ordered a Happy Meal the other day (my brother is 12). The Happy Meals come with apple dippers, which are good. Too bad they don't put apple dippers in with the Might Kids Meal.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

alright then........ i do not eat at mcdonalds, nor any other fast food place and i am thankful to my parents that they never took me there as a kid.

What part of a chicken do chicken nuggets come from?... yeah really healthy :roll:

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

NOTHING AT MCDONALDS IS GOOD TO EAT!!! The apple dippers you speak of are dipped into carmal. Thats not healthy!

"Happy Meals have been served to Guantanamo Bay prisoners as a reward for showing signs of good behavior."

^source from wikipedia http://www.motherjones.com/news/outfron ... 2_400.html

http://www2.jsonline.com:80/entree/imag ... 062401.jpg

^pic of an apple dipper eating himself :lol:

What part of a chicken do chicken nuggets come from?... yeah really healthy :roll:

A Chicken's Nugget of course.

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

wow how old are you? Well I used to get a lot of happy meals, whenever there were toys I liked. Other than that, I didn't eat much mcdonalds. It's pretty unhealthy.

Actually, McDonalds are making their meals much healthier. My brother ordered a Happy Meal the other day (my brother is 12). The Happy Meals come with apple dippers, which are good. Too bad they don't put apple dippers in with the Might Kids Meal.

McDonalds are making healither!?! ROFLMAO!!!! yYou're the biggest noob I've EVER seen. The apple is like, a apple dipped in high fat substance. (Carmel as bjbj1991 said)

I hate McDonalds, last time I've eaten it was 5 years ago. In-N-Out is much better, they have fresher food (still unhealithy though, but good) and is GOOD. :D

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

McDonalds are making healither!?! ROFLMAO!!!! yYou're the biggest noob I've EVER seen. The apple is like, a apple dipped in high fat substance. (Carmel as bjbj1991 said)

I hate McDonalds, last time I've eaten it was 5 years ago. In-N-Out is much better, they have fresher food (still unhealithy though, but good) and is GOOD. :D

My Inn-Out food goes inn-out :( . Last 2 times I ate there calsed me to puke.

The wisest decision is to slowly back away whenever and wherever you see a Mcdonald's.

Or just bomb it...

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

okay guys i dont like mcdonalds (CHICK-FIL-A) anyways mcdonalds is unhealthy but its not like "if i eat it ima die" unhealthy :roll:

...you make it sound like a poison

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

What is with you obnoxious people talking about being healthy?

I'm gonna make a boldface assumption and say that I bet half of you hypocrites smoke and drink.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

Guest AshKaYu

Geez, you can eat healthy. Eating 12 bananas, or 6 pieces of meet, or 12 slices of white bread isn't healthy, but alot of people do it. I've actually heard that there are people who eat McDonalds without worrying about Ettacks. Will you just shut up about Mickey Dee's? People eat it, but they don't eat it 21 times a week. Stop assuming we are fat pigs.