How fast do YOU think red masks are going up?

Guest skater789

Guest skater789

lately ive been saving up for a red mask. ive noticed a huge price rise in red masks. how fast do YOU think they are going up?

Graph the equasion y=2^x. Thats how fast I think they are going up.

Not really but still, its like asking: I am thinking of a nonwhole number between -10 and 1000000000, what is it? No one knows.

Trying is just the first step in failure.

Fire_God.png

I am thinking of a nonwhole number between -10 and 1000000000, what is it? No one knows.

I reckon it's 536347374. Am I right? Some people do know, there's a 1 in a billion chance. Meaning that 6 people in the world know! HA - got you there!

[Admin Edit: Do Not Post Referral Links]

I am thinking of a nonwhole number between -10 and 1000000000, what is it? No one knows.

I reckon it's 536347374. Am I right? Some people do know, there's a 1 in a billion chance. Meaning that 6 people in the world know! HA - got you there!

but you aren't sure if only 6 people say each number, what if one of the 6 people say an other number :lol: these are just crapy answers to a crapy question.

they gone for 2004 red mask = 5mill

2005 red mask = 12 mill

2006 red mask = 16 mill => 20mill

actualie hope they will go down to 3mill (so i can buy one :oops: ) and then have a huge rais to 30mill :lol:

seasonmovingsig1bo.jpg

oh have things changed since i bought my first red mask at 350 k all that time back........things were so much better then imho, every rare was relatively cheap

Rsn: Scootenhaben

Combat: 82 ::: Skill Total: 1238

Current Goals: 71/80 Fletching, 51/50 Construction

Yeah well, thats why they rose isn't it. They're rare. Of course when they first came out or even after a week it wouldn't have been as much as it is now.

Well, I guess I can add another rare that I can't afford to the list.. well not without getting rid of essential stuff I need like guthans and veracs and a santa hat..

king_bawoul.png

A santa hat is essential?!? Well Rares will always be going up unless there are more added to the game and that would be the downfall of the Runescape Economy.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

wow my cristopher reeves comment mysteriously disappeared...

anyway. this is a dumb question people control the market, not like 5 people, but like thousands. theirs no way to predict this or that.

He said nowhole number.

Through a respectible price guide..

11.3 low 11.8 hi

I was going to buy and 9.5 and waited.. ERRRRR

Yes! This day keeps getting better!

I brought 2 for 8.5 ages ago = 17Mil Total

Now they are 11.5 each = 4Mil Profit by doing nothing

Not selling now.

sig5235ro7.jpg

but you aren't sure if only 6 people say each number, what if one of the 6 people say an other number :lol: these are just crapy answers to a crapy question.

they gone for 2004 red mask = 5mill

2005 red mask = 12 mill

2006 red mask = 16 mill => 20mill

actualie hope they will go down to 3mill (so i can buy one :oops: ) and then have a huge rais to 30mill :lol:

no lol? maybe if you actually played you would know the price...

In 2004 a red mask was maybe...600k.

in 2005 they jumped from 600k to 1.6m in a month, then hovered around 5m for awhile, till they started to shoot up in 2006

2006, its been 5m+