The Planner!

B_50_2

Well i just thought:

Mages are slow, i need 2.9k of them. So what if:

I cut 100 mages a day. For 29 days. Meaning i'll have 2900 mages, sell and get 2.9 mil. And buy my whip. But the thing is, this is so easy to get when you look at it like that.

So this is basically planning you're actions. I'll be able to get more than 100 in a day meaning the time will be spent training. So eventually this planner would of saved me so much time.

So heres my planner:

Money Needed: 2.9 Mil

Skill used: Cutting mages

Time needed: 29 days

Number of thing needed: 2900

If you stick to it, and do more than needed you can get your item easy! Just don't get bored, just keep looking at that whip! Don't stop whatever happens, it's so easy to get distracted, but look at what you're gonna get!

Take a look at how much 2.9 million is, then have a look at what it does. And come on, i'm lvl 75 wc and i can cut 100 in about 30 minutes. So i can cut the time in half!!! Meaning i can also get a d med!!!

--More to be added!

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

same with me for fishing

I fished 1k+ monkfish everyday for just over a week and a half

its a very good way to break up the monotony of a long term goal

siggy4ny.jpg

Slayer FTW!!! Currently Lvl 73

Barrows Items: 8 Dragon Drops: 5

1632 Total All Skills 60+ 1700 blog.

"If you have got nothing nice to say, say nothing at all"-Flamers Watch Out

yup, my get rich quick scemes never work...heh...

weeee.gif

Sorry for the off-topicness, but is that the god for Pastafarians? I've heard so much about these cultists/teenagers/people

ull get bored at 20 days

i was wondering where the troll of this thread was! looks like i found him(you...) thanks for supporting the guy :roll:

anways good luck with the mages :D in 30 days take a pic of you with your whip so we can see you have achieved your goal

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

ull get bored at 20 days

Nice grammer pl0x

Anyway, why do you think i used 100 only?

Thanks darkmage099 glad to see you support. Will post whip :D

Do barrows,great cash,just luck..You could get Guthan spear on your first run and have 6M

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

Do barrows,great cash,just luck..You could get Guthan spear on your first run and have 6M

no chances ive tried. No, I am not being negative im just pointing out the odds. --> 1:1,000+ I have done over 150 runs with vskirt, dmed, and torags legs. It is great cash though however Guthan spear is not likely on your first run.

dmanxb7.jpg

no chances ive tried. No, I am not being negative im just pointing out the odds. --> 1:1,000+ I have done over 150 runs with vskirt, dmed, and torags legs. It is great cash though however Guthan spear is not likely on your first run.

Off topic: I got guthans plate, torags plate and guthans skirt the last 10 trips I did. Its all about luck. 8-)

awesomeaa9.png

Off topic: I got guthans plate, torags plate and guthans skirt the last 10 trips I did. Its all about luck. 8-)

thats all luck congratulations (*cough cough* donations *cough cough*) jk well thats reallylucky and we all dont have that...well at least i know i dont :cry:

dmanxb7.jpg

I earned enough for a whip, back when they were quite abit over 3 mill in a little over about 3 days. There are better ways then cutting magics, they are to slow in my opinion. and in 29 days i could have tens of millions if i had the patience... but i don't :P

Pier pressure?

I can just see you being threatened by a wharf or jetty because you're a teleporter. Yes, I can see a large wooden wharf uprooting itself from the shore, walking over to you and slapping you in the back of the head for teleporting.

:lol:

In my opinion, don't go cutting mages....it's really slow. Do something like level 3 clues. If you are lucky, you can get a whip in a week provided you do one clue everyday.

BUT, if you still wanna cut mages, good luck with your goal!

As for me, I always spend at least one a hour a day on barrows and the rest doing castle wars and quests and other stuff. It works for me. I don't get really bored.=]

I remember cutting magics. I havent been on a P2P world for a while, but from what i can remember, getting 300 logs was manageable. so i would say go for a bit higher ammount a day. this will dramatically cut back the says you need to work, and you will get your whip sooner.

polarbeardaveyz9.png

100k willows is your answer, really fast if you have it at your fally patch

otherwise: just ask your friends to borrow a whip for whenever u need one

oh wait, scratch the willow idea, takes too long

but 3 barrows items should be able to get you a whip

dont even need pray pots

just a lot of food or a high pray lvl

and barrow your heart out

I don't wanna borrow...

My cousin let his best mate borrow whip, and "his best mate" added my cousin to ignore.

And i managed 200 yesterday, i'll go for 300-400 since it's easy if i get going. And i got a beserker helm, but d med owns :P

Thanks for support guys!