How Many of You Don't Play RS Anymore?

No_OnE

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say it's been a solid three years of not touching the game. But it's nice to post here every once in a while.

Same here. I played about 3 years, haven't touched it since. I play WoW. :P

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

^^ They do? Hadn't noticed that...

Hahaha this'll sound funny compared to some of your breaks, but i just started playing on a pure i'd made a bit back after around a 2 month break :lol: i still got my main and everything though. I mainly come onto tip.it general forums, mostly music and movies, cause i like the environment and the people here.

klaatu-tabs.jpg

"El que no arriesga no gana"

I don't, but i like this place. but this place really goes crazy if you make one racist joke or something. People take things really seriously here.

maybe because racism isnt funny?

I like to fart silently but deadly in movie theaters
Ard Choille says (11:41 PM):

I wouldn't dare tell you what to do m'dear

I don't, but i like this place. but this place really goes crazy if you make one racist joke or something. People take things really seriously here.

maybe because racism isnt funny?

Yeah it's definitely not a funny subject.

But people do take a lot of stuff too seriously. I'm not saying that it's bad, just saying they do. :wink:

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

Construction just got released and it's beautiful so far.

Might rethink your retirement, gents :lol:

I'll probably end up buying members just to test it out and get the skill onto the high scores. But from what I've seen of it around the boards it doesn't look as if it's a skill which will make people want to stay on playing once they have tested it.

sig2ho7.jpg

I'll probably end up buying members just to test it out and get the skill onto the high scores. But from what I've seen of it around the boards it doesn't look as if it's a skill which will make people want to stay on playing once they have tested it.

I have this whole vacation ahead of me to play around with it. So that's a couple of months to play around with. At least it looks more promising than Farming.

Still gonna come out of retirement though :P

I gave up a while ago. I just didn't find the sexual satisfaction in it anymore.
I'm sorry :cry:

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

For the record, POHs almost makes me wanna play again.
Oh cmon, i was waiting for poh's back when i first signed up like 5 years ago rofl.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Oh cmon, i was waiting for poh's back when i first signed up like 5 years ago rofl.

I know. Everyone's been waiting for them! Oh! The suspense it has come to an end! C'mon, Matt. You know you just wanna... try it...

3898000bYVcx.png

I know. Everyone's been waiting for them! Oh! The suspense it has come to an end! C'mon, Matt. You know you just wanna... try it...

Well ive grown up a little since then, ive got my own real life player owned house now. lol

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi