i think i killed rick

thekipinator

Irl or rs? :idea:

And who's Rick anyway?

A butler. The hottest looking one too. Apart from that demon guy. And the maid. Oh, and the Cook. The butler is pretty fine too.

pixelsigwg5.png

And who's Rick anyway?

A butler. The hottest looking one too. Apart from that demon guy. And the maid. Oh, and the Cook. The butler is pretty fine too.

im gonna disagree...rick looks like a homeless guy...omg i hired a homeless guy and left him in my house.....

And who's Rick anyway?

im gonna disagree...rick looks like a homeless guy...omg i hired a homeless guy and left him in my house.....

Rick slyly ratches through your pixelated bins while you're away making planks, 'coz he's too much of a bum to do it for you.

pixelsigwg5.png

anyone else find any glitches....cats in bushes...servants missing...possibly crushed ...under a bedroom

He's going to pop up through the floor while you're sleeping... :shock:, then he will open the door and the missing servants will come in and rent their frustration of being lost by ransacking your house. Then all the cats in the bushes will come out with [puncture]ly thorns and rub themselves against you... :shock:

anyone else find any glitches....cats in bushes...servants missing...possibly crushed ...under a bedroom

He's going to pop up through the floor while you're sleeping... :shock:, then he will open the door and the missing servants will come in and rent their frustration of being lost by ransacking your house. Then all the cats in the bushes will come out with [puncture]ly thorns and rub themselves against you... :shock:

lol!!!!!! :lol:

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

OUCH!

I just got myself stuck in my house -.-

I build some huge dining table, But i was standing in the place where it got build.

Seconds passed, minutes passed until i realised I could remove it,

Guess again , It didn't work.

I had some friend who came and tele-othered me lol

I'm scared now :shock: Really scared :shock:

No, seriously, I think...

I'm scared! :shock: :shock: :shock:

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

My cat is stuck in my bush :( I can't get him out. I tried picking him up... RIP Everest.

:lol: Good Pun! 8-)

What Pun? I managed to save him! :D Yay! I logged out and then in again and he was beside me!
sig5235ro7.jpg

OUCH!

I just got myself stuck in my house -.-

I build some huge dining table, But i was standing in the place where it got build.

Seconds passed, minutes passed until i realised I could remove it,

Guess again , It didn't work.

I had some friend who came and tele-othered me lol

or u could had opened ur house option and click on leave house :roll:

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

Well I deleted the upstairs stairs(well, who can blaim a guy for being curious?), and then I was stuck upstairs. Left my house and tried to go up the stairs and it said: hotspot 1 is 0, temp is 0. Alrighty. :s

md666.gif

My cat is stuck in my bush :( I can't get him out. I tried picking him up... RIP Everest.

What Pun? I managed to save him! :D Yay! I logged out and then in again and he was beside me!
]

Ignore him he's just a pervert :oops:

tipitsigkk0.jpg

]

Eww. That's sick.
sig5235ro7.jpg

]

watch out dude, you got a stalker :shock:

#5102 to get 99 cooking

Current Attack XP - 7,3xx,xxx - Going for 99

why does that not sound right :?: :?

this random comment brought to you today by ADD: ADD, bringing random entertainment to all for generations

it wasnt funny the first time :roll:

I like to fart silently but deadly in movie theaters
Ard Choille says (11:41 PM):

I wouldn't dare tell you what to do m'dear