Guide to your FIRST fire cape even lvl 60s can get it!!!

Danton

If you decide to use go up to Jad and allow him to Melee you, will he still be changing his attack styles from Range/Mage? Or will he only Melee you from now on?

ANSWER

He will change his attack styles making it hard to defend against range and melee. he will change it between the three if u do melee making it nearly impossible.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First attempt got me to round 59, then got meleed by 360 when trying to hit the 90. Second atempt I logged out and it didn't save!!! But I hadn't used anything but my guthans, so I went stright back in and found I was on 36hp lol. That attempt ended like this:

connectionlost0ma.th.png

Edit: 4th attempt got me to 360, 90, 45, 45, ran out of prayer by mistake and got hit sweet 22 followed by 28 and a 2 from a lvl 45 to finish me off. Now I need money to recharge my bows, so I went to kill lvl 149 tzaars, fourth kill got me shield, so I'm gonna try and sell that now. I'll edit this again with my next attempt.

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

• 2 weeks later...

5k casts?! :shock:

I was hopin it would be a lot less than that. I was actually plannin on waitin til I got 94 magic to try ice barraging in there. But since 92 is only 1 level away I could try blood barraging I guess...

Yay! I've been waiting for someone to bump this for ages!!! I had another attempt after those few I posted earlier, no luck yet though, got to about 5th last round, so annoying! I messed up my prayer when I thought the 360 was dead, but I got 1 hit when I ran through him to the 180. Anyway, I'm not having another until I have barrows gloves, need another 8qp still. Luckily though, I've been at PC and got to 74 range and 82 strength, so I'm already better off for the next attempt.

Just wondering something, if my guthans isn't healing against the 180's and I'm low on hp, should I use sara brew or prayer points until I heal?

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

Yay! I've been waiting for someone to bump this for ages!!! I had another attempt after those few I posted earlier, no luck yet though, got to about 5th last round, so annoying! I messed up my prayer when I thought the 360 was dead, but I got 1 hit when I ran through him to the 180. Anyway, I'm not having another until I have barrows gloves, need another 8qp still. Luckily though, I've been at PC and got to 74 range and 82 strength, so I'm already better off for the next attempt.

Just wondering something, if my guthans isn't healing against the 180's and I'm low on hp, should I use sara brew or prayer points until I heal?

ANSWER

Use your Sara Brew its a faster restore. Also I would recomend bringing an extra Sara brew if you have problems with the 180s. Like i said earlier to range the 180s when the 360s are around it just makes things safer.

That's a nice guide. All it needs is maybe a vid and it's pretty much perfect.

Got fire cape a few hours ago, this (along with a few other guides) helped immensely, thanks.

One thing I would stress is that crystal bow helps a LOT on JAD. The extra range is really helpfull - I used a msb and rune arrows upto JAD (because crystal is still expensive for me and I think the range spec helps a lot on the 90s).

Also in my experience if JAD is off the screen then he seems to use range attacks, always in my experience.

Oh yea, and relax. I've failed on jad like 10 times, just don't panic if you get hit, just make sure you get the next pray right.

Yes mage is possible, he says how in his guide. It's really expensive though, you using like 10k bloods each attempt at least.

That's a nice guide. All it needs is maybe a vid and it's pretty much perfect.

Got fire cape a few hours ago, this (along with a few other guides) helped immensely, thanks.

One thing I would stress is that crystal bow helps a LOT on JAD. The extra range is really helpfull - I used a msb and rune arrows upto JAD (because crystal is still expensive for me and I think the range spec helps a lot on the 90s).

Also in my experience if JAD is off the screen then he seems to use range attacks, always in my experience.

Oh yea, and relax. I've failed on jad like 10 times, just don't panic if you get hit, just make sure you get the next pray right.

Yes mage is possible, he says how in his guide. It's really expensive though, you using like 10k bloods each attempt at least.

ANSWER

I am adding this to the comment section if you dont mind. And secondly When I first went in I Died like 10 times as well. The hardest part is getting Jads timing down once you have it its like riding a bike.