Guide to your FIRST fire cape even lvl 60s can get it!!!

Danton

What is Jad's attack rate, is he like most monsters who attack with about the same speen of a scimatar, or is he slower like a longsword or a battle axe?

Artemis_42.png

"Those who know nothing, can understand nothing"

- Ansem, Kingdom Hearts

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Inuyasha0770 wrote:

If you decide to use go up to Jad and allow him to Melee you, will he still be changing his attack styles from Range/Mage? Or will he only Melee you from now on?

ANSWER

He will change his attack styles making it hard to defend against range and melee. he will change it between the three if u do melee making it nearly impossible.

about this... dude you should really check runescape's knowledge base more often... it says if you close melee jad he only melees you back so you dont have to switch prayers

and it makes fairly easy to kill healers tpp (you stay nexto to jad with bow hitting them to come to you then just leave them and concentrate on jad) if jagex isnt lying about this it should be fairly easy for 90+ attack and strength players \'

Inuyasha0770 wrote:

If you decide to use go up to Jad and allow him to Melee you, will he still be changing his attack styles from Range/Mage? Or will he only Melee you from now on?

ANSWER

He will change his attack styles making it hard to defend against range and melee. he will change it between the three if u do melee making it nearly impossible.

about this... dude you should really check runescape's knowledge base more often... it says if you close melee jad he only melees you back so you dont have to switch prayers

and it makes fairly easy to kill healers tpp (you stay nexto to jad with bow hitting them to come to you then just leave them and concentrate on jad) if jagex isnt lying about this it should be fairly easy for 90+ attack and strength players \'

Uhh...no. :roll:

TzTok-Jad will attack with all types of attack if you give him the chance (Melee, Ranged and Magic).

:roll:

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

Inuyasha0770 wrote:

ANSWER

Uhh...no. :roll:

TzTok-Jad will attack with all types of attack if you give him the chance (Melee, Ranged and Magic).

:roll:

Thanks anyways he will attack with melee first once ur in range but he will use all 3 attack types :)

have you just copied and pasted together a bunch of guides from other people without even readin g it ?

Because in one part you say to start fighting jad ALWAYS WITH MAGE.

while when you explain the ancient magicks fight you say RANGE PROTECT FIRST !!!

And it also looks like a lot of those pics were stolen :/ and not only from the jagex pic DB but also from other players.

Maybe I'm wrong but it really really seems to be this way.

apart from all that I still don't know how I can get a fire cape on my lvl 60 ????? :/:/:/ explain please ? or else maybe you should change the title.

Get a firecape on a lvl 60 you need to use ancients magicks. mainly for mage pures. oh and I copied most pics from KB. I stole the dmg of 86 from another thread. it was said it was a pic of a J mode fighting it. Also I wrote the guide myself I didnt steal any of the text from anywhere. if i said range protect first that is my bad and I will fix it thanks for pointing it out but as I also mentioned its random. It just seems to be most he starts with for me.

Keep in mind about the new Range update comming monday. Depending on if the update sucks or not, it might prove useful for the Fight Caves. Like freezing bolts vs the Healers :wink:

Or possibly bolts that take enemies health, like Blood Barrage. How useful would that be with Vengeance if you made a mistake vs Jad? :thumbsup:

Nice guide, I decided yesterday to start hunting that cape for first time. Failed 4th time today, I have no trouble getting to the Jad and have done it each time. On my first try he spawned right besides me and I guessed his first attack right which was range, but then he one hitted all my 91hp... I'm not sure which attack it was and it happened too fast but trust me it was a 91 hit... On 2nd try I messed too much with healers and the 3rd try was the most closest one but I messed it up again. On my last try I failed to find him, I had changed auto retaliate on but it was all too late when I finally got him in sight. :P I just have to learn how he spawns, does he always spawn at the same place or is it completely random?

Rsn: Onauric Combat: 136 Total: 2150+

All quests done since: 3rd December 2005