Guide to your FIRST fire cape even lvl 60s can get it!!!

Danton

sory about this really nooby question. but i hardly have any money and I really want to get the fire cape using your method. how do I make money for the crystal bows and guthans. if you don't want to say then fine but well done and thank you for the guide

Apcrump0.png

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great guide, but i just want to say in response to question 7 by rune user, it is possible to trap the healers, ive seen someone do it in a video but im not sure whose it was. It was a pure using ancients though.

u can use italy rock but it gets complicated doing it that way.

The only person I've seen SUCCESSFULLY trap the healers, is Karma. Level 57 Pure...You can check out his article (quite old) on Runescape Community..uh...*finds link*...here

Comes complete with a video, with a very nice soundtrack, lol.

first of all i highly doubt a lvl 60 would have full guthans...2nd of all u sure do like to copy and paste alot
OMG, I'll respond to this for you Danton!

THE ANCIENTS MAGICKS APPROACH DOESN'T REQUIRE GUTHANS!!!! Danton, if I were you I would stick that right at the top of your guide along with the FAQ. That would avoid so much needless spamming! Anyway, PM me WHEN you've finished your movie. :thumbsup: \' You rock dude!!

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

great guide read it for first time really i just see "even level 60's can get it" and think this must be some sort of noobs bull [cabbage] guide...but its really good. glad i read some of Q and A to know that jad dose not always use mage first...since i got full guthans ive been payin more attention to theses..

glad to bump this up.

we have all done this before

one time i woke up sleeping under my bed with a jello and a spoon lol :ohnoes:

Barrow Items: 31

Le MTA vous poss̮̬̉̉de baiseur de m̮̬̉̉re

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for the guide, i'm sure it will help me alot when i try to get a fire cape (i just need to get more range and prayer). But, i have a question, you said you could substitute one sara brew for a range pot, can't you substitute a super restore for a range potion instead? Or will you use all the super restores?

Lamest attempt at a lure ever.
No, Ive seen "selling easter egg 5m must be level 78 77 or 76 and meet at varrock bar unarmed.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the guide, i'm sure it will help me alot when i try to get a fire cape (i just need to get more range and prayer). But, i have a question, you said you could substitute one sara brew for a range pot, can't you substitute a super restore for a range potion instead? Or will you use all the super restores?

Reason I would sub a sara for range is if you're using blood spells or guthans your hp is getting restored you can fend off most damage with prayer and you will need all the prayer for jad. Holy wrench is good if you're low on cash.

I doubt this guide is effective, but I'll ask a question anyway. Or maybe a few.

1. Which side of the arena is the italy rock on?

2. I'm level 79 with full rune, warrior helm, dds, ammy of glory uncharged, and a poor budget, do I have a shot, at least a tiny shot, at gettign a fire cape.

PS, 8k tokkul and having to go through all that? Thanks Jagex, could make more tokkul in 1 hour in fight caves than 1 hour and 30 minutes.

Hey man, it's me again.

It's a long time since I last looked at this guide, it's still great (despite the stupid questions/remarks of a few people above me)! I'll be looking through this guide again soon for my next attempt, yeah, I still don't have a cape! But on my last attempt I got to Jad for the first time, 5 sup restores left, 2 range pots (lol, overestimated) and half a sara brew. He 1-hit 84 :(

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

I just wanted to say, watch peoples fights with Jad on video and pretend like you are switching the prayers.

If you practice this for 10 or 20 minutes so that you have it down before you even fight him it will save you HOURS of wasted attempts. Using this method I killed Jad on the 3rd try, I still messed up prayer switching the 1st and second time out of pure nervousness.