Guide to your FIRST fire cape even lvl 60s can get it!!!

Danton

ok he spawns in random spots be he tends to repeat the pattern for me. I assume as long as he started with range thats a safe bet to stick with for you. but he spawns mainly in southeast corner or in middle for me.

Secondly if u drop cape in fight caves you leave right after jad dies thus leaving ur cape on the floor. and if drop b4 jad dies and he kills you. you will have to work for a new one. So I dont recomend dropping the cape. At least for now if u loose it u have to get it all over again and trust me u dont wanna loose it. Awsome bonuses!

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep in mind about the new Range update comming monday. Depending on if the update sucks or not, it might prove useful for the Fight Caves. Like freezing bolts vs the Healers :wink:

Or possibly bolts that take enemies health, like Blood Barrage. How useful would that be with Vengeance if you made a mistake vs Jad? :thumbsup:

Oh yeah I cant wait to see update they're saying its going to be their most impressive yet but still I think it will be cheaper than karils they dont want to make anything more powerful than barrows for whatever reason but i suspect another good update. Im hoping it is better than barrows. maybe even have to enchant the bolts with the spells or inbune them that would be cool like add bloodbarrage spell to the bolt. Would be a nice stack of bolts. We'll see that would be cool

Omg I love you :3> ::' JK lol, But this is an excellant guide!!!I actually did it the first time and Im loving the shiny fire on my back!! TY!!!

x12.png

blackgoldrobesrv5.png

Yes I am a girl. No, I won't be your girlfriend. :oops:

nice guide, but i have a nooby question,since im only lvl74, havnt been a member yet and therefore havnt even tried fight caves, when i die fighting a monster in the caves will i re-spawn in the tzhaar caves or in lumbridge?

reportbuttanerfb6.gif

orly8pv6jt4vmui1.gif

ok i have a question. i am lvl 102 with 61 pray, 80 def,86str,80att,70 range, and 83hp. would i be able to do it with the following.....

full guth,full black d hide,barrows gloves,robin set,legends cape,ring( :?: :?: :?: :?: )?,glory ammy or shoudl i use gnome def ammy. i have 1 crystal bought at 900k! so do i really need two?.um how much is 1 sara brew and super restore. im kinda borrowing my friends guthans so im not rich -.- .

anyway could i do it?

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?

lol, my last attempt sucked. I had the healers all lined up and everything and miss 1 pray switch and get hit 91.

Oh, and what other useful stuff can I take? Last attempt I took 13 super restore (4) and 10 shark. I was at jad with full pray with 6 super restores (all had 4 doses left) and 8 shark (only ate 2 on the 360 180 180 round from stupidity). I was thinking about taking a hally and melee pots so I could get str xp and not waste all that xp.

Also, can the healers heal jad while they're lined up to attack you, because I've heard somewhere that they do that now and wasn't sure.

blizaga57.png

Wow, that is an amazing guide, very well written. Hopefully I can do it on my pure soon.

His stats

51 combat

50 att

50 str

72/85 range

62/80 mage

2 defense

1/52 prayer

Hoping you find a new/easier/cheaper method to the fight cave, i'll need it :D

ok i have a question. i am lvl 102 with 61 pray, 80 def,86str,80att,70 range, and 83hp. would i be able to do it with the following.....

full guth,full black d hide,barrows gloves,robin set,legends cape,ring( :?: :?: :?: :?: )?,glory ammy or shoudl i use gnome def ammy. i have 1 crystal bought at 900k! so do i really need two?.um how much is 1 sara brew and super restore. im kinda borrowing my friends guthans so im not rich -.- .

anyway could i do it?

sara brews generally go for about 5-7k each and super restores go for 8-10k each. you're looking to spend quite a bit of cash getting the cape so be prepared to spend at least 1 mil maybe more on potions depending on how well you do. Also secondly 2 bows is needed unless u take dhally (slow) but can be used on the 360s

Alright the details before going after the 702 you need to make sure you have the following equipment and suggested stats. Full Guthans (heals you so you wont need to eat) black hide body and chaps

One problem with this. how is a lvl 60 suppose to be able to wield these items? I got to 70 in atk, str, and def and was lvl 86 and my mage wasnt good enough to take on anything as strong as the lvl 702 + my range wasnt good enough either.

Retired from RS since Sept 06

if you guys would read the guide instead of asking how can a lvl 60 wear guthans. well if you read the ancient magicks approach they dont need guthans I Wish you people would just read the entire guide and not just first part and be quick to respond please refer to page 3 about any lvl 60 questions thank you.

very nice guide. If anyone needs a guide for this now, we have like 3 awesome ones. ::'

hows the weather up there. where the rich people live. currently, in the poor area its -1.

Hmm... interesting guide. I'm not exactly sure if level 60 could get a fire cape, but I'll be sure to take a pic of the first one I see with one.

I made a little vid killing jad the 2nd time cuz I lost my 1st one :evil: . (sorry for the low quality.. otherwise it would've been huge, but I'll make high quality if anyone wants it)

I may try ur way if I lose my cape again!

:D

http://www.savefile.com/files/2809824

thank you and yes sorry i had to remove movie friend asked me to remove it.

I hate your friend!! Anyway, maybe you could make a movie of your own some time, I know it's not easy, but worth a try? 3 weeks until I can play RS again, 3 weeks until I'm back in the caves :P

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png