Pictoral level-by-level const item guide!

alkatmsu

I got sick of looking through every page of the KB or guide everytime I'd get a level, especially with the cup of tea bonus, it got very confusing for me to find what I could make at what level. So, I went through and took caps of every item in the guide, and sorted them by ability level. My work, your benefit!

Here's the pics:

1-10.png11-20.png21-30.png

31-40.png41-50.png51-60.png

61-70.png71-80.png81-99.png

Feel free to save them and share them with friends, if my photobucket goes down I'll rehost them somewhere else. Please don't take credit for my work if you share them!

Enjoy :D

untitled6kv7.gif

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks a million. :D

EDIT: i just went over that again. this should so be slickyfied. you are amazing. ^_^

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

Why not offer to do a table for the tip.it construction guide? I didn't see one on there so that will help a lot. Nice work though.

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

Must have taken quite a bit of time, great job 8-)

18/22 skills at or better than 60.

1300+ skill total.

Barrows:Torag's Helm x2, Guthan's Helm, Guthan's Warspear, Dharok's Greataxe, died to dharok, Guthan's Platebody, Ahrim's Hood. All in a total of 104 runs.

Thanks very much, it will come in handy!

sigstuff4qe.png

I don't know what it is, but something keeps telling me you "own"?

"When you're happy it's like you're a bird; you can fly. The only trouble is, you need other birds to fly with"

That's what we are trying to do for the Tip.It guide, which is why it is taking soooooo painfully long, lol.

Here's the forum topic containing pieces-parts of the guide.

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=466812

If it's okay with you, I will add your pictures to the forum guide and credit you (they can't be used on the website guide, unfortunately :( ) so that more people can see them.

The Beginner's Guide (through level 20) for the website is almost done, hopefully will be posted in the next day or two.

But the main guide will have it all as you've posted above, only including the materials, experience, etc. Problem is, each one of those values has to be put into a coded form manually (groan), so it takes lotsa time.

Seeing the scope of the task from all of your pictures on one page, I may decide I suddenly have a previous appointment out of town, lol!

Thanks for posting this, I'm sure a LOT of people will use it.

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

That's what we are trying to do for the Tip.It guide, which is why it is taking soooooo painfully long, lol.

If it's okay with you, I will add your pictures to the forum guide and credit you (they can't be used on the website guide, unfortunately :( ) so that more people can see them.

The Beginner's Guide (through level 20) for the website is almost done, hopefully will be posted in the next day or two.

But the main guide will have it all as you've posted above, only including the materials, experience, etc. Problem is, each one of those values has to be put into a coded form manually (groan), so it takes lotsa time.

Seeing the scope of the task from all of your pictures on one page, I may decide I suddenly have a previous appointment out of town, lol!

Pictures are your friend. You should use them in that guide :S

cyco_1.jpg

That's a great thing to have done, thank you so much. I'm sure the Knowledge Base has had more hits on it than the rest of the RS forums since this update. :wink:

If Jagex ever made a perfect update, there would be players complaining about nothing to complain about.

[hide=My Stats]Jake_Corsair.png[/hide]

I know my pictures will be useless once the official guides are up, but in the meantime, they should help out a lot I hope (and going by the reactions so far... :D ). Feel free to use my images however you want, it'd be great to have my name on a tipit guide somewhere 8-)

Level 81 Gilded Throne is on there twice :wink:

Why whatever are you talking about? ;)

untitled6kv7.gif