a durial321 interview (attack abuse bug)

oldstyle

Why is this posted and linked on the front page?

Is this some kind of celebratory interview like he's a hero?

Well he's obviously not.

And just looking at the majority of first page responders I don't think other people thinks so too

He doesnt deserve any recognition.

Take this down as nobody is going to miss Durial.

And I hope he isnt allowed to create any new characters on this game again.

Good riddance. :roll:

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, yeah, he sounds real nice, i wish i got the chance he did, man, that is like, once in a lifetime thing, i don't care if you all think "MAN he is scum, he isn't cool, he should be banned" but what i think is anyone who could do that would, the fun you would have, but i think a jmod disconnected him, hope he gets his account back so he can be the still playing bug legend (other than the PHAT dupe)

EDIT: and notice!!!! NO MOD EVER TOLD HIM TO STOP!!!

OMG NOBODY TOLD HIM TO STOP

THATS TRUE

ALL THEY WERE DOING IS SAY "KILL ME DUR"

we have all done this before

one time i woke up sleeping under my bed with a jello and a spoon lol :ohnoes:

Barrow Items: 31

Le MTA vous poss̮̬̉̉de baiseur de m̮̬̉̉re

Ok i can agree on the issue of baning his account but ip baning is going to far. Why should he have to completly suffer for jagex's mess up. Yea he did hurt other people and broke the rules but some of the blame does belong to jagex. You really cant sit there and say he is a horrible person fithy scum because anyone woulda done the same thing in his shoes anyone no one can resist the temptation of pure ownage.

So funny that all the pixels he killed didn't matter but the fact some one took away his pixels is bad.

Double standard of the internet "I'm real and everything else is just pixels. This means I can do what ever I want but everyone else has to respect me."

Now you can break the rules if you aren't told to stop? That is so full of it.

Katryna.png

Just fyi guys, The interviers runescape name is

"Ratsacker"

he is the person conducting the interview. :lol:

Perm ban from me. :twisted:

Jagex normally doesnt permanently ban people for Bug abuse.

Retired 2/28/08

16 Level 99 Stats

2,270 Skill Total

yeah, not one MOD or PLAYER told him to STOP EVER!!

all they said was "get away from the portal" or "bank you items, glory tele" or "bank your valuables" NEVER EVER SAID STOP!!

El Psy Congroo.

haha, yeah, he sounds real nice

does mercilessly killing innocent people who cant defend themsleves nice? if it is i dunno what world i've been living in

i wish i got the chance he did, man, that is like, once in a lifetime thing

really is it worth it to not be able to play runescape EVER again? i mean you would just hurt peoples feelings and you dint even get to keep the items you stole.

i don't care if you all think "MAN he is scum, he isn't cool, he should be banned" but what i think is anyone who could do that would, the fun you would have

he is scum, he isn't cool and he does deserve to be banned

but i think a jmod disconnected him, hope he gets his account back so he can be the still playing bug legend (other than the PHAT dupe)

Why would jagex give him his account back? he broke jagex's rules, he used a bug for his own personal gain! and you want him back! sure lets bring him back and the next time he finds a bug jagex might tele you to his exact spots with a phat set you just earned

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Ok, time to play referee, i read half through the damn thread and my mind hurts listen to both sides [bleep] at each other.

Excuse my spelling, if anyone is going to point it out later.

What Durial321 did is take a good idea, and let all hell loose and turn that small good idea to a bad idea. Most people on these forums would have fun snaring/entangling friends/random running people in fally/varrock, then there are some who want to utterly kill people, loot and make off with the items. I know Durial321 will be (97%) sure be banned and to most of you he deserved it, but to some of us, he took a joke too far, and to the seck people hes a legend. I myself would of played with this bug, not abuse it like he did but play, as i KNOW most of you would do. But, again Durial abused it to no end and therefore is hated by some and admired by others.

Now, to those who say "Oh, he should get hit by a truck" "Anyone who agrees with this trash should get hit by the same truck" "Gtfo" to people who agreed to this day, i want to personally say, lighten the hell up, im not going to say "its just a game" but to hope for those things to happen to a human being, for something he did thats hardly unforgivable, shame on you. Next, i want to say that i know the majority of you fall into the category that you would want to play with this bug, even if a tiny bit (not to the point of Durial321 of course) and i say magority, not all of you, dont bite my head off >_>

Next, to those he agree to what he did, grow up. What he did was take a joke too far, and you look up to that. He will be infamous, but damn its nothing to laugh and fun about, dont forget, he most possibly will be banned. so laugh it up some more, and if you too would honestly do what he did today, get off your computer, go to a nearby mirror look at youself, think about it hard then if you still want to do it, slap yourself for me because i wont be able to from my bedroom.

Those are my OWN opinions, if you want to critizise them, be my guest, if you want to flame me, be my guest, if you want to tell me that im lieing, please go to bed

RSN : Rikuto (Yep, I finally found my RSC password. Transfered to RS :D)