a durial321 interview (attack abuse bug)

oldstyle

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

to all you people who defend/support durial321 i spit at your face

to all you people who say its just a game i spit in your face 2 times

to all you people who say anyone would have done it i spit on your face 3 times

and to durial321 i dont spit on your face your so special ill dump an ocean load of spit on you!

why do you defend this guy like he's the best runescape player in the world he killed people who were defenceless and lost millions. id like to see him kill you and steal your p hat then see what side your on

you sir are an absaloute idiot!

grow up and stop being pathetic if you feel that strongly please get out more and stop wasting your life...

moron

im sorry? i do get out for atleast 2 hours a day, and im not wasting my life. RS actually helped me in school when i had to make a story about a fantasy world. you are the one wasting your life. you are the one whos a moron you are the one who is pathetic. so dont tell anyone to stop wasting their life when you are wasting wasting your life making useless posts like that

2 hours every day thats very noble of you congratulations

for you to say you spit in peoples faces for something as silly as this that hasnt affected you in any way is an outrage and as low as the person who abused the bug...

you pleb

one word comes to my mind.

DANG!

Though with all you people saying that the 16 y\o kid should go die should rethink your selves...

Undoubtedly you would do the same thing. Just think about it, even the nicest person in the world would probably pk noobs/beggars/people you hate if you had the power.

And he HAD the power. Though, i do kinda cringe at his "bloodlust"

And the old saying i guess should go here.

Ultimate power, ulitimately corrupts.

The saying is "absolute power corrupts absolutely." There is no doubt in my mind that if I had that ability for months I wouldn't use it (I can honestly say that I'd hate myself forever if I even thought of doing what he did), but eventually if some noob ticked me off enough I'd Barrage his butt to Lumby :? . We run into those inconsiderate jerks everyday, and evenutually I know I would give them what they deserve. You guys know you would too, no one can hide that power within them forever :wink: .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

u guys cant seriously say if u were in his same spot u wouldnt of done it so *.

Actually, That's exactly what I am saying..

There is still 15% of the RS community that plays the game with a litlle bit of self respect and respect of others....

I play the game for fun and recon. that others do as well..

No reason to take away from someone elses gaming experience to indulge myself in an hour of fun..

It makes you sick to think that there are people like this in the RS Community. Sure, you kill one or two think, "I shouldn't do this, abuse this bug etc" and you stop, give their items back or whatever. But this is just a plain slaughter. Some guy could be sitting at Fally Gates testing his new barrows set or whip and BAM! This guy comes up and takes it away. I read the interview and it sounds like he loved it and he'd do it again. Kudos to Jagex for removing this scum from the game.

It's sick...

Mamong.png

336489.jpg

[Tip.It Mod][Retired][Add your Steam name here!]

I can't really be angry with him, since he's obviously some immature kid who things he's acting cool and doesn't know any better. Sadly, he's not the only one out there, taken from the many "positive" replies of the mindless masses. "Oh, you're my hero!" :roll:

What I am angry about, however, is the sheer amount of people trying to make up downright stupid excuses for what he did. I can assure you that most certainly not everybody would have acted as he did under the circumstances. I can think of at least one person who wouldn't have acted that way: me; and I know many others who wouldn't have either. So please, stop generalising and stop trying to make up excuses for what happened. He was at fault, he knows he was at fault, and he will reap the consequences of his actions.

Fun is nice, but not at the expense of others. That's what many people don't seem to realise (from which I can only conclude they're not mature enough). Some people should really think before they post something (this wasn't directed against anyone in general, but I do put serious questionmarks as to the maturity of someone who calls Durial123 his "hero" :shock:).

As for everyone claiming this is as big as the "big ol' p hat dupe of yore", that's simply not true. The sole reason this is as "big" as it is now (and I assure you it isn't all that big to begin with) is because everyone is talking about it. It's quickly becoming a self-fulfulling prophecy: the events themselves are hardly "legendary", but just because so many people are talking about it being "legendary" in a way makes it "legendary". Most people who make unsubstantiated claims it's as big as the p hat dupe weren't even around when that happened anyway, so they don't have a foot to stand on. Yes, these are uncommon events that won't be easily forgotten and will probably continue to function as the focus-point of attention for some time to come, but that's all. Unless, of course, the mindless masses get their way (which they have a tendancy of doing)...

~Mardvk

The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is for Good Men to do Nothing. (Edmund Burke)

Siggied :lol:

Rules are made to be broken, for the most part, rules are idiotic.

I doubt anyone would get anywhere in the world if they were as stupid as you are. That statement requires no counterargument as it is complete bs.

This was a bug, while he did abuse it, banning him won't return other peoples items, so i don't understand your point.

How is making another human suffer because they made a mistake a good thing? Two wrongs don't make a right.

Look up the word "justice" in the dictionary. You may have a revelation.

Justice does NO one any good. Does causing someone who made a mistake pain and making him suffer undo what he did? NO.

And people ask me why i hate humans...renvengefull people who think two rights make a wrong...pathetic.

The moron doing the interview and the bug abuser are both morons and scum. That just simply cannot be stressed.

That punk isn't a legend and never will be. If he was a respectable player, he'd keep the Player killing where it belongs. In the Wild, in the CW Area, in the Duel area...

You can hardly even consider him a pker anymore... and I've seen and herd of pkers doing so pretty weak things.

I just can't believe how stupid that guy was who conducted the interview. I wasn't even a victim and I'm offended.

Which brings me to the question... why hasn't this been locked yet?

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

All i can say is that this guy is despicable. Anybody that has ever died on rs and lost a respectable amount of money to them at the time is going to feel horrible, just think this guy did that over and over again to hundreds of people that didn't even know they were risking the equipment at the time. The anguish he inflicted on others is enough to get him an ip ban. The fast that he even thinks of getting his account back one day is laughable. After the chaos jagex has been put through by this loser he might as well kiss rs bye bye forever. Though of course we all know that if he wants to play again an ip ban won't stop him, almost everybody knows how to changer there's nowadays.

I also don't see jagex doing a rollback over this either, too much time has passed now, they would anger as many people doing the rollback as they would make happy. I do feel pity for those of you who lost items because of this but i don't see anything being done about it. It's not that jagex doesn't care( because they actually do) it's just that this has always been there policy.

And to those people that say it's just pixels or just a game, i agree with you. But just because it's a game doesn't mean people haven't put hard work and time into it. To have all that work taken away in a sweep of a few seconds is unimagineable for me for those peeople who lost phats.

Needless to say that it sickens me that people would even insinuate that everybody else would have done the same thing. As has been posted i know there are plenty of hard working people on this game such as I, that would not have dared to do such a thing.

Guest scubasteve2490

i dont think it was a bug i think jagex purposly introduced that into the game because of 6.6.06 and now there just covering their backs by banning all of them

[A long quote by Rebdragon]

Justice does NO one any good. Does causing someone who made a mistake pain and making him suffer undo what he did? NO.

Actually, people who get away with a crime are more likely to become a repeat offender. In addition, some people need to be locked up for the safety of people around them. There are a number of psychological diseases which can result in violent behaviors. That wouldn't fall under justice, more under psychological treatment, but sometimes the two cross the boundary.

And people ask me why i hate humans...renvengefull people who think two rights make a wrong...pathetic.

I hope you're a human too, although that would mean you hate yourself. If someone were to come into your house, do anything from simply stealing some family heirloom to killing all your family members: would you want justice? Would you want the person to have to face up to his actions? Or would you shrug your shoulders and say "Oh, so he killed my whole family, I shouldn't try to get him punished, because two wrongs don't make a right!"?

saidinwotsmall2zo.jpg

Add your blog to the BlogScape Index!

SaidinWoT can now be tracked easily on weekends - Erm, maybe when I start playing again.

Levels do not measure intelligence OR maturity.

this is runescape history. this is the 9/11 of runescape. i survived to the 111 bug. Date 6/6/06/

leetser relax i give you back massage

sigjoy8pe.png

I SURVIVED THE 111 BUG

If a turtle doesnt have a shell, is it naked or homeless ?

This guy is sick.

He seriously shouldve his acc and ip banned..

Killing defenceless vulnerable people on an hour long rampage does NOT make you a hero, idol, legend whatever..

and if he felt sorry, he wouldve stopped. but he didnt. he even took out a party hat from his account knowing that it would be banned.

Jagex probly saw the vid, and all they did was lock his account??

fastforce.png

lunarvu1.png

Siggied :lol:

Rules are made to be broken, for the most part, rules are idiotic.

I doubt anyone would get anywhere in the world if they were as stupid as you are. That statement requires no counterargument as it is complete bs.

This was a bug, while he did abuse it, banning him won't return other peoples items, so i don't understand your point.

How is making another human suffer because they made a mistake a good thing? Two wrongs don't make a right.

Look up the word "justice" in the dictionary. You may have a revelation.

Oh, you're right, my bad. Me and the Founding Fathers are all wrong- we don't need justice. I guess we should just do away with the whole Judicial system seeing as how you think its pointless.

I think Saidin summed it up fairly nicely. They can quite easily be repeat offenders. Also, as he said (with pretty much the exact same example I was going to use :lol: ) if you were the victim I doubt you'd want him out there roaming in the game looking for some more prey.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

you guys are idiots you would have done the same thing and you stand here and lie saying you wouldent.

I hope the same truck hits you, too. First of all, don't insult people by calling them idiots. Second of all, do not DARE to call me a liar. Thirdly, no, lots of people on these forums would NOT break the rules for their own pixelated gains.

Get off my forum. You suck.

Sure he shouldn't have done it Leesters, but you really shouldn't wish for physical harm to come to somebody just because they did something wrong. A lot of young players look up to you on these forums and its understandable that you and everybody else is angry, but hoping somebody dies isn't a valid solution and I would have expected better from you.

Disappointed in more than just durial. :(

OMG!!-- He is the DEVIL, the bible says we are all going to die on 6/6/06!!

OMG>>. Hey, if you fell like giving the stuff back how about you give me 10mil, back.. My main lost full guthan to this bug, so now i play on my other account. It was too great of a loss

:D :D :D , sorry if i sounded harsh, but you should have not done that :x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~000wnage000~~~ A.K.A in R.S- Anishr

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Currently Working on: Basically Quit... Messing up my pure atm though// Hehe

Main Name: Anishr

Join the official Barbarian Assult channel, #ba in irc.

this is runescape history. this is the 9/11 of runescape. i survived to the 111 bug. Date 6/6/06/
R u Serious?

Your comparing this little bug with 100 people losing pixels to a real life event where thousands lost their life..

This bug was not that big of a deal. Where 9/11 was simply one of the darkest days in our lifetimes...

come on now get a grip

Being 16 myself I'd agree with most of what Durial said. Myself, knowing the consequences beforehand would probably not do the same as he did. I can understand how if he knew he'd get banned he'd want to go d a huge fight and gain the notariaty that he has/is/will recieve for The Falador Massacre. I believe that some of the fault has to be lain on Jagex's shoulders because of inadequate testing.

All in all, Durial has recieved infamousy and imortality in the Runescape record books. Congratulations from me go out to him because he has joined the ranks of Xx Jut Xx and many others.

Slack_Tide.png

I beleive the SS idolized Hitler and called him a hero, history however proved he was a monster.

You only get one chance to live your life....

But, endless opportunities to screw it up.

PioNMax2.png

Pio "But your honor, he deserved killin "

Judge " Fair nuff, the defendant is free to go"

Man, I wish i knew what "Rat's" real name was, because i'd like to look up his name in the high scores and see if his character is on the first page for butt-kissing.

The self-proclaimed king of bronze.