a durial321 interview (attack abuse bug)

oldstyle

Okay, I'm on the brink here- the next person who tries to justify what he did by saying "its just a game" is getting 6 bullets in his skull. Yes, I'm that pissed.

People worked long hours to get those phats, those santas, those rares, that good armor. You know what Durial did in response to their hard work? For his personal enjoyment he decided to throw all their work down the drain, all those hours of work to get their valuable rares. Then he took their items and did it again.

He found enjoyment in the unending suffering of other. Now look up the term "sadistic" in the dictionary, and read it aloud. So, I guess he isn't saidistic, is he?

Your pissing me off with your stupid generalizations...

First off, WORK...runescape is not work..sure, it can be straining if you wanna be a [wagon] and still play where it gets to the point where its hard for you to keep playing....hehe, Im gonna say it again...Runescape is a game, get over it.

Suffering of other? Durial stole some items on a PC game and maybe a few 12 year old's are crying, and a few 16 yr olds are ready to kick some [wagon].. Suffering...Hmm Ppl are kidnapped every day, think of the suffering of the their loved-ones worry about them, Think of them being tortured while your sitting here saying they suffered because some guy stole their pixels.

Sure, they have no waisted all their time getting those items...But thats what runescape is a big waste of time...do you think your going to play runescape forever...what happens when you quit...thats right its a big waste...durial made a bunch of ppl quit...they woulda quit eventually, he just sped up the process...

Get a life and go get a job...Do some real work...then go into the war and go into a prisoner of war camp, and you'll learn suffering. Heck, goto the war is a 2-1 deal for you, you learn the deffinition of two words that you have no clue what they mean...

o and EDIT:

I do not condone his actions, and i agree, their are quite a few who wouldnt of tried it..and i think over it now...i might not have...i might have told some friends to come to my server and i would have killed and gave them their stuff back...and reported the bug...who knows...depends the mood i was in.

the thing is, sure he had the power to not do it...but its not like he tried reproducing the bug...more so, he stumbled onto it, and he was in the mood of having some fun.

And i respect everyone who thinks this was terrible, because, if i was the victim, i'm going to say i would prolly be on the other side of this argument. and im going to tell you what i would have done.

I would quit. I think about this sometimes...if i am ever banned/hacked/lose my valuables...well then my time has come...cuz like i said, everyone will quit runescape someday...and if you try to act like you are never going to quit...then well, you need a life. Runescape is something to do in your sparetime, dont let it take over your life.

w4M8t.png

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Id have to say its everyones dream lol

But come on! going threw with killing people for probibly all there worth? thats just cruel

I think he should have got banned perm and I bet he has. This is complete and total disregaurd for the rules and others feelings.

Sirhappy2002.png

he made a mark on rs history everybody will remember him!!

i support him 90% casue i mean u would do it to u may be in deniale but w\e

i mean my god!!!

hahahahahha!!! wait he went to edgeville

i was rc'in and skulled

ohh well lol wasnt in the world

Edit: even though what he did is curl but come on its pixles

i would be pised to though but still whose fault is it really?

jagex...admit it u woulda done it to...

we have all done this before

one time i woke up sleeping under my bed with a jello and a spoon lol :ohnoes:

Barrow Items: 31

Le MTA vous poss̮̬̉̉de baiseur de m̮̬̉̉re

Please tell me one generalization I have stated, 'cause I can't think of any.

First off, WORK...runescape is not work..sure, it can be straining if you wanna be a swell person and still play where it gets to the point where its hard for you to keep playing....hehe, Im gonna say it again...Runescape is a game, get over it.

Like it or not people spent hours merchanting, cutting wood, fishing, mining, etc to obtain those rares. Yes its a game, but they did in fact work to get those items. Stop using the "it's just a game" excuse as it does not effectively support your views in any way, and its a pathetic excuse for a rebuttal.

Suffering of other? Durial stole some items on a PC game and maybe a few 12 year old's are crying, and a few 16 yr olds are ready to kick some wagon.. Suffering...Hmm Ppl are kidnapped every day, think of the suffering of the their loved-ones worry about them, Think of them being tortured while your sitting here saying they suffered because some guy stole their pixels.

Let me guess, you like to lure?

You're telling me that there's nothing wrong with what he did because there are bigger examples of it. So, stealing a purse is okay because raping and killing someone is a "real" problem. Pfft.

Sure, they have no waisted all their time getting those items...But thats what runescape is a big waste of time...do you think your going to play runescape forever...what happens when you quit...thats right its a big waste...durial made a bunch of ppl quit...they woulda quit eventually, he just sped up the process...

If its a waste of time why are you even here? If you don't enjoy the game don't play it...

Get a life and go get a job...Do some real work...then go into the war and go into a prisoner of war camp, and you'll learn suffering. Heck, goto the war is a 2-1 deal for you, you learn the deffinition of two words that you have no clue what they mean...

I'm guessing you couldn't think of anything to say, so you decided to insult me. Good job :roll: .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

As a friend of ratty I can assure you he is one of the most straight forward people you can meet. And the last thing he would do is embelish someone or "butt kiss" we weighed what happened, figured it was miniscule in the amount of horrible things that jagex lets go. Such as people hacking others for millions, transfers done, but still no corrective action v.s. the guilty parties. .... The dude made the ultimate sacrifice, he knew he was goan to get banned, had a blast doing it, and gave us all sumt to talk laugh and read about. A lil chaos is a good thing.

I feel bad for the skillers and passers by, but anyone who wore a phat to a place that is known to be bugfilled and that jagex TELLS YOU THAT YOU CAN DIE IN, is a moron.

Long live the memory of Durial. For good or bad, it will.

http://rsdo.net/sigs/users/s/sharkeater75.png

126 combat. 2001 total. 101 prayer. and off to go WoWin.

WHEEE NO MORE RANDOMS!!!! -.-

i was excited when this happend

if anybody remembers the riots it wasnt as serious but defiently fun

i never miss a good party...weather its rioting againest mods or watching peopple die by durial ice its all good

8-)

we have all done this before

one time i woke up sleeping under my bed with a jello and a spoon lol :ohnoes:

Barrow Items: 31

Le MTA vous poss̮̬̉̉de baiseur de m̮̬̉̉re

You don't know me, do you? You think i get angry if i lose something? It's all experience my friend, it does not mean anything.

And yes, treating another human like an animal and locking him in a cage is sick and is NOT the way to treat someone who made a mistake.

You don't know me, do you? You think i get angry if i lose something? It's all experience my friend, it does not mean anything.

Now we all know how much bs that is :roll: .

And yes, treating another human like an animal and locking him in a cage is sick and is NOT the way to treat someone who made a mistake.

I suppose you don't approve of jails then.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Ok listen ladies. I know you want to start a flame war on this thread and I think thats adorable, but, if you could please just take it to pm's on irc or through your forum mailbox that would be great.

The self-proclaimed king of bronze.

im not defending what durial321 did buy... all im gna say is if u were in his shoes wouldnt u do the same? lawl and i dont see why he got banned its jagex fault that they [bleep]ed up rs...

I have to ask... what about first degree murderers? You know, the ones who plan the murder before commiting it? Figure out exactly who, how, where, and when before doing it? Would you call that a mistake?

And I also have to wonder, how could you not get angry if you lost everyone you loved in life? I've only lost one exceptionally close person, and not to violence, and it hurt. A lot. I know it's extremely unlikely that someone will kill everyone you are close to, but how could you not be angry if it did happen? I'm honestly just curious, not judging you off this.

Edit: gonzlar is right in the fact that this should more likely be continued in PMs, so please, any replies to PMs, if you don't mind.

saidinwotsmall2zo.jpg

Add your blog to the BlogScape Index!

SaidinWoT can now be tracked easily on weekends - Erm, maybe when I start playing again.

Levels do not measure intelligence OR maturity.

He deserves to be banned. But first he needs to give the stuff he took back so it's still in the game, and back to it's rightful owners. He doesn't seem to be feeling enough guilt whatsoever. Ban him. He broke one of the rules, so he deserves a ban, but he needs to first give the stuff back, then they ban him for good for abusing such a glitch. If the same thing had happened to me, I would have just left it be and not attack anyone. I know it'd be fun and owning people kicks butt, but I'm not going to abuse a glitch to satisfy that. It's not worth being banned forever on that account. He may be an average 16 year old male, who can be funny and easily approached, but he dug a huge hole and he'll never get out of it. Why? Because he broke a rule, a MAJOR rule. He will go down in history, but for a horrible reason. He abused a glitch and killed defenseless people who couldn't fight back. That's also against the warrior code.

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

Unlike most of you, who it seems are all against him, this interview has completly changed my view on durial.

before i thought he was absolute scum, but now, after reading what he had to say, I understand.

And I admit, if I was in his shoes and could do that, I would have done the exact same thing, just as almost every other RS player in the world would have done if they realized what they could do.

As for Durial, i hope he does get his account back.

My luck:

Dragon drops: 0

Barrows items: 1 (Torag's platebody)

Most expensive clue reward: 240k (Rune (t) kite)

Long/Curved bones: 0

750+ consecutive (and counting) fire giants without a rune drop

Nothing over 1k from a drop party...ever

hmm alot of flaming has been going around, and alot of people would clain they would never do it, but i can bet anything that atleast 99% of the people on theese forums would do the exact same.

I personally think it was pretty cool nobody really lost that much. The people who lost phats, i think its enought of getting millions a day with no work. For people who lost other stuff; its not that hard to get it back if u got it once, its not like it rises in value every day.

But this is a day i will remember for life.

Lester3389(something like that) wrote

"I hope the same truck hits you, too. First of all, don't insult people by calling them idiots. Second of all, do not DARE to call me a liar. Thirdly, no, lots of people on these forums would NOT break the rules for their own pixelated gains.

Get off my forum. You suck"

Lol, you are telling him to not insult people by saying they are idiots, then you immediatly insult him by saying that he "sucks". Personally i think your insult is much worse, and I think that the truck door should open and knock some sense into your head.

I wouldnt have killed the people, combats to low

Isn't it interesting that the same people who laugh at science fiction listen to weather forecasts and economists?

As the interviewer said in closing, that he was "sorry" about the people he killed. Of course he's sorry NOW, after getting caught and chance of perm ban. Everyone is remorseful after getting caught in hopes that it will provide mercy from those that judge him. But where was his mercy while using the bug. For over an hour, he continued to abuse this bug. He says he would give the stuff back. Why didn't he then. When it gave him his kill message and he grabbed their stuff, why not trade them and give back then. Because he had no intention of giving it back.

And complaining about the "friend" stealing his phat, what does he think he did for the phats and santas he got during that hour?

And on the note of "gaming legend", what did he do that was so special? It was a bug in the game, it had nothing to do with his "skills" at playing the game. Gaming legend or Pathetic gamer? You decide.

If Jagex ever made a perfect update, there would be players complaining about nothing to complain about.

[hide=My Stats]Jake_Corsair.png[/hide]

Please tell me one generalization I have stated, 'cause I can't think of any.

First off, WORK...runescape is not work..sure, it can be straining if you wanna be a swell person and still play where it gets to the point where its hard for you to keep playing....hehe, Im gonna say it again...Runescape is a game, get over it.

Like it or not people spent hours merchanting, cutting wood, fishing, mining, etc to obtain those rares. Yes its a game, but they did in fact work to get those items. Stop using the "it's just a game" excuse as it does not effectively support your views in any way, and its a pathetic excuse for a rebuttal.

Suffering of other? Durial stole some items on a PC game and maybe a few 12 year old's are crying, and a few 16 yr olds are ready to kick some wagon.. Suffering...Hmm Ppl are kidnapped every day, think of the suffering of the their loved-ones worry about them, Think of them being tortured while your sitting here saying they suffered because some guy stole their pixels.

Let me guess, you like to lure?

You're telling me that there's nothing wrong with what he did because there are bigger examples of it. So, stealing a purse is okay because raping and killing someone is a "real" problem. Pfft.

If its a waste of time why are you even here? If you don't enjoy the game don't play it...

I'm guessing you couldn't think of anything to say, so you decided to insult me. Good job :roll: .

well first, you say that all these ppl worked for their hard earned rare...hmm, generalization...where is your facts.

You say these ppl suffered, Generalization, maybe they were going to quit...i cant stand ppl who speak for everyone else.

but thats completely besides the point.

and i am going to tell you this: what he did wasnt right, and it wasnt nice, but wishing death to him because of something he did in a video game makes no sence what-so-ever.

just because he abused a bug ON A GAME!!!, doesnt mean he is a bad person.

You have the right to say what he did was wrong, and the right to your opinion, and i agree, it was mostly wrong. But, many of times i dreamnt about the old days of pking ppl all over the place, and it would be almost more then awesome to experience that in a current rs time. Pking ppl for training spots, pking beggers....this guy just lived my dream, the only sad thing about it is the ppl couldnt defend theirselves, and that is where this becomes wrong.

EDIT: I am in 'the'...i dont lure

w4M8t.png

As the interviewer said in closing, that he was "sorry" about the people he killed. Of course he's sorry NOW, after getting caught and chance of perm ban. Everyone is remorseful after getting caught in hopes that it will provide mercy from those that judge him. But where was his mercy while using the bug. For over an hour, he continued to abuse this bug. He says he would give the stuff back. Why didn't he then. When it gave him his kill message and he grabbed their stuff, why not trade them and give back then. Because he had no intention of giving it back.

And complaining about the "friend" stealing his phat, what does he think he did for the phats and santas he got during that hour?

And on the note of "gaming legend", what did he do that was so special? It was a bug in the game, it had nothing to do with his "skills" at playing the game. Gaming legend or Pathetic gamer? You decide.

oh yes, im sure YOU would just find the most amazing bug in hirtory of rs and suddenly stop your insane fun and waste the rest of the 30mins finding the people you killed and giving their items back.

and becoming a legend is almost always luck, see any of the famous pop stars today? they mostly became famous because of luck, nt that much skill really. Thats what legend means.