a durial321 interview (attack abuse bug)

oldstyle

you guys are idiots you would have done the same thing and you stand here and lie saying you wouldent.
I have a thing called integrity, something you and every other 16 year old punk that thinks items on this game are the end all be all of the world don't have and probably never will. Before you go running your mouth why don't you try learning something about the people you're mouthing off about.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Durial (7:02:39 PM): so I went around having fun killing whomever I pleased

~

Durial (7:06:32 PM): Like any Pker

Durial (7:06:38 PM): I didnâââ‰â¢t care what they thought

Durial (7:06:43 PM): I just wanted to kill

~

Durial (7:07:29 PM): It was hella fun though Smile

~

The Rat (7:07:45 PM): It would of been fun and amazing beyond words man Smile

These guys are some sadistic sob's...

Durial (6:55:33 PM): I was the only one to master it

Master it? Is this, *gasp*, a confession?

The Rat (6:59:34 PM): Absolutely horrible that he stole it Sad, Especially after you did what you did, He stole from a new online gaming legend.

The Rat (6:52:45 PM): Durial, A timeless classic this will become, This will be spoken about for years to come in the history of RS and possibly gaming.

These guys need to deflate their ego's a bit.

The Rat (7:07:34 PM): I was looking at your stats with a good friend of mine discussing them, Your stats seem to represent a half RS skill player with Pking stats, Which the majority of the honest RS world are.

So, he's an honest guy because his stats say so? What, do you live under a rock? Or your mom's basement? (sorry, I never use that one but I have to in this situation).

The Rat (7:05:39 PM): Of course, although you did what any person in your shoes would have.

You are trying to tell me that any person, especially any 16-year old guy (like me) would be so cruel, self centered and sadistic as to go on an hour long rampage throughout runescape destroying people's lives and all that they've worked for for a bit of fun and fame? These sadistic losers are makin' me sick.

I hope both the writer of this interview and Durial go to hell where they belong.[/i]

OMG he killed ppl on a video game, he is so sadistic...omg he ruined their LIVES...on the game...geez how cruel.

Let me reiterate, ITS A GAME, He might get banned, if he does...he has a good attitude...o well, its a game, i had fun.

And you hope he goes to hell for this? Because he abused a glitch...again on a game...which allowed him to get some free stuff...and again on a GAME...and he should hmm, rot in hell for this TERRIBLE TERRIBLE action?

yep, Get your priorities straight. Btw, if you havnt got this point yet....RUNESCAPE IS JUST A GAME.

We all undstand that its just a game buddy. The fact of the matter is that he took items unfairly from people that worked hard for them (especially the guy that lost a partyhat) and you dont see anything wrong with that? If so then your no better than half the other people in this thread.

How many years has been working on this..... And there still is this massive bug.. It seems like with every update there is ALWAYS a huge bug :roll: :oops:

homerhc6.jpg

Respect- Oy_the_Great, Lode, Bubsa, Weezcake, Thrash111, Gloric, Vmser, Pianofrieak2, Runemetsa

Sigs Made By - Pink

Durial (7:02:39 PM): so I went around having fun killing whomever I pleased

~

Durial (7:06:32 PM): Like any Pker

Durial (7:06:38 PM): I didnâââ‰â¢t care what they thought

Durial (7:06:43 PM): I just wanted to kill

~

Durial (7:07:29 PM): It was hella fun though Smile

~

The Rat (7:07:45 PM): It would of been fun and amazing beyond words man Smile

These guys are some sadistic sob's...

Durial (6:55:33 PM): I was the only one to master it

Master it? Is this, *gasp*, a confession?

The Rat (6:59:34 PM): Absolutely horrible that he stole it Sad, Especially after you did what you did, He stole from a new online gaming legend.

The Rat (6:52:45 PM): Durial, A timeless classic this will become, This will be spoken about for years to come in the history of RS and possibly gaming.

These guys need to deflate their ego's a bit.

The Rat (7:07:34 PM): I was looking at your stats with a good friend of mine discussing them, Your stats seem to represent a half RS skill player with Pking stats, Which the majority of the honest RS world are.

So, he's an honest guy because his stats say so? What, do you live under a rock? Or your mom's basement? (sorry, I never use that one but I have to in this situation).

The Rat (7:05:39 PM): Of course, although you did what any person in your shoes would have.

You are trying to tell me that any person, especially any 16-year old guy (like me) would be so cruel, self centered and sadistic as to go on an hour long rampage throughout runescape destroying people's lives and all that they've worked for for a bit of fun and fame? These sadistic losers are makin' me sick.

I hope both the writer of this interview and Durial go to hell where they belong.[/i]

OMG he killed ppl on a video game, he is so sadistic...omg he ruined their LIVES...on the game...geez how cruel.

Let me reiterate, ITS A GAME, He might get banned, if he does...he has a good attitude...o well, its a game, i had fun.

And you hope he goes to hell for this? Because he abused a glitch...again on a game...which allowed him to get some free stuff...and again on a GAME...and he should hmm, rot in hell for this TERRIBLE TERRIBLE action?

yep, Get your priorities straight. Btw, if you havnt got this point yet....RUNESCAPE IS JUST A GAME.

amen someone talking some sense for once

ftrans2.gif

First pair of dragon legs 18/01/05

Second pair of dragon legs 21/01/05

Third pair of dragon legs 23-01-05

Fourth pair of dragon legs 24-01-05

I know everyone said it, but I'll say it too.

Number one: You're a terrible interviewer. You're in no way objective and you're idolizing him like no other like he's someone special. Easily approachable? It's a random online conversation - don't blow that one quality out of proportion and make him seem like some online martyr. There are people who are banned that don't deserve it, but this guy isn't one. You don't need to write through his interview that he does - again, very unobjective interviewing. Don't even call it an interview. Call it a suckup to the bug abuser question-fest.

And everyone else said it, but what the heck is wrong with you thinking that everyone would have done the same thing? It's a guaranteed ban - that would just be ridiculously stupid to do that knowing you'd end up with nothing, and even if that's not enough, the fact that you're ruining so much for other players. He shouldn't be giving the nonsense excuse that he couldn't control himself because "he's a pker," like that's a personality type or something and there was nothing he coudl do about it as if animal instinct took control. So again, no. Not everyone would idiotically run aroudn killing people. For you to expect that as a moral base anyone would have is moronically low.

I mean thanks for getting us the interview, but how about you learn how to interview someone right?

This dude deserves the very worst of karma. I'm with Wakka... this is just disgusting.

I'm a little upset at Jagex for not testing this part of the game. Fixing-Barrows-for-free bug, or the butler no-pay bug, these are understandable. But they should have VIGOROUSLY tested all kicked-out-of-house possibilities before they released this evil upon the innocent victims that lost millions because of this.

They should make an exception to thier policy and return these ppl's items.

And I hope the dude gets hit by a truck.

I'm with Leesters on this one. Jagex really should make an exception to their policy and return these users items. It will probably be just like the instant death bug, Jagex will make up some excuse to not return the items. :roll:

Runeman231.png

How many years has been working on this..... And there still is this massive bug.. It seems like with every update there is ALWAYS a huge bug :roll: :oops:

With some things, no amount of bug testing can prevent bad bugs gettign through. I'm sure they heavily tested everything, but even in rs1, a few years after it was out, the big dupe was discovered. It's impossible to isolate every single bug. It took an estimated 500k members playing with construction 7 days on average about 3 hours a day for one person to find that bug - 10.5 million hours of playing time. Now that's an overshoot, but how do you expect jagex to put 10.5million hours into bugtesting? I'm sure they found a lot of bugs and fixed them, but not everything can be detected. It's unfortunate that things like this happen, but often is the case that nothign can realyl be done about these bugs. Rollbacks aren't possible anymore with the amount of people playing, so basically jagex either hires a bunch of people to sign a confidentiality contract and beta test updates or keeps it as it is now. There are flaws, bad things happen, but it's kidn of inevitable unfortunately.

(and to the above post, what you said leesters about returning items, that's not exactly possible unless they have soem technology we dont' know about, since anyone can claim to have lost anything, people could have even dropped a party hat, had a friend pick it up, and if the option for jagex to compare old banks with new ones came up, people who prepared well enough knowing it was a possibility could profit off of it. Not that that's a real issue, but the main idea is that it just isn't feasible to return everything)

ok lets end this for once and for all, atleast +85% of the poor and normal wealth players in runescape would have atleast scearched 1 party hat guy to kill him, atleast 1 full dragon guy and alleast 1 alcer + some random kills of rune guys, obbys sets ect.

i am not telling every one would do it but like i saided +85% WOULD have done it, so don't try to sound heroic about it like owh no i would never have abused that bug, i would have reported it right away. wel to that i and a LOT of other players would say: yea right.... :roll:

ofcorse it is wrong and every one should be banned for abusing that bug/glitch even if it where me, no exeptions for no one.

and maybee if you where a noob with nooby skills and could never take out a lvl 80+ you would abuse it but those who could and had the gear and items to do so did, how bad this might sound in your ears you would have been attacking atleast a few players if you could have.

I rest my case

~sea

seasonmovingsig1bo.jpg

He says roll-back might happen

As much I don't want a rollback,I didn't get killed and its only fair..

Mesa wants rollback!!! :?

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

you guys are idiots you would have done the same thing and you stand here and lie saying you wouldent.

I hope the same truck hits you, too. First of all, don't insult people by calling them idiots. Second of all, do not DARE to call me a liar. Thirdly, no, lots of people on these forums would NOT break the rules for their own pixelated gains.

Get off my forum. You suck.

Dude, lately you've been getting more arrogant and arrogant Leestert. I think

you should lose the attitude.

arrogent?? Leesters has full justification for what he is saying.

DO YOU GET OF MY FORUM THEN!!!

Honestly, where do you have the right to say its your forum? That even makes you more pathethic. I would have done the same thing becuase why? Jagex will return their items or else they will lose lots of costumers, Its against the rules, unwritten rules but it sounds: Unless in the wilderness u can't attack players. I even think you can sue them.

Yeah my grammar is not correct or maybe my spelling is leaking but I can do whatever I want on MY forum apparently? Becuase apparently normal members can say this forum is their own and decide their own rules?

leesters is 1 of the most respected and well known members of this forum. how dare you talk to him as if they were not his forums.

yea, my player mod friend definately suggested a perm ban for this guy.

This dude deserves the very worst of karma. I'm with Wakka... this is just disgusting.

I'm a little upset at Jagex for not testing this part of the game. Fixing-Barrows-for-free bug, or the butler no-pay bug, these are understandable. But they should have VIGOROUSLY tested all kicked-out-of-house possibilities before they released this evil upon the innocent victims that lost millions because of this.

They should make an exception to thier policy and return these ppl's items.

And I hope the dude gets hit by a truck.

I'm with Leesters on this one. Jagex really should make an exception to their policy and return these users items. It will probably be just like the instant death bug, Jagex will make up some excuse to not return the items. :roll:

what is wrong with you people? cant you seperate yourselves from an online game and its occurances...? to wish someone to get hit by a truck for his actions on an online game is pathetic...

"The Falador Massacre"... despite what some are saying this will be talked about for a long time. I believe a rollback is a bad idea since an extremely tiny percentage of RS lost anything (although I'm very sorry to those who have). I think many of us would have done what Durial did, although not many to the same extent. I realize that I would of taken advantage of other's rampages and tried to pick off a few rich people before I stopped. I'm not proud of it but I would have tried to get away with a few million.

Edit: Holy... I downloaded the video and that is unbelievable. People begging to get killed by this guy, a huge crowd following him. IT IS INSANE.

to all you people who defend/support durial321 i spit at your face

to all you people who say its just a game i spit in your face 2 times

to all you people who say anyone would have done it i spit on your face 3 times

and to durial321 i dont spit on your face your so special ill dump an ocean load of spit on you!

why do you defend this guy like he's the best runescape player in the world he killed people who were defenceless and lost millions. id like to see him kill you and steal your p hat then see what side your on

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

lol well at least you can say this..he sure left runescape with a bang that will be remembered. I had some first thoughts about him, but now i see it was brilliant and i would too have done the same thing.

-RIP RS2's best Pker :cry:

Dagannoth Slayer

signaturegm1.png

lol well at least you can say this..he sure left runescape with a bang that will be remembered. I had some first thoughts about him, but now i see it was brilliant and i would too have done the same thing.

-RIP RS2's best Pker :cry:

You can hardly call someone cowardly enough to attack people who cannot even retaliate RS2's best Pker. He deserves a perm ban for his actions. He found a bug and abused it. How many times do people have to be told they will be banned for things before they understand it? Hopefully this is the kind of thing that will make people understand it. How can anyone have ANY respect for someone who blatantly broke the rules and killed innocent players who had no way of defending themselves?

And to all the people who say anyone else would have done the same thing if they were in his shoes I have just one thing to ask. Would you be saying the same thing had it been you who lost their items to him?

Gaming history? Anyone would have done the same thing? Give me a break. You idolize this idiot like he's some god. He broke a rule and abused it to no end. Why shouldn't he be banned? Along with anyone else who abused this bug? Whats the point of even having rules if people are going to get idolized for breaking them. Sorry but you're as sad as this piece of trash you interviewed.

Rules are made to be broken, for the most part, rules are idiotic. This was a bug, while he did abuse it, banning him won't return other peoples items, so i don't understand your point.

How is making another human suffer because they made a mistake a good thing? Two wrongs don't make a right.

Are you actually sympathising with him? My god, that was an awful, inconsiderate, jerk-ish, stupid, dumb, idiotic, uncaring thing to do! He should be banned, I would be very angry if JaGEx let him go!

I think everyone should calm down. This has become a flame war, in a way the forum is all of our forums since we make it. Without us tip.it would not exist.

Yet, for Leesters to claim that he can say get off my forums to a fellow member, for expressing their opinion is out of line.

As for the bug itself this is Bug Abuse to the highest degree. People lost tonnes of work and so he does deserve to be banned. He clearly went on a killing spree and it resulted in people dying and losing their items.

However this interview is not proof or anything that it is real, or that it is actually the player and therefore deserves to be locked. For it's lacking authenticity and the beginings of a flame war. :cry:

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

and to durial321 i dont spit on your face your so special ill dump an ocean load of spit on you!

why do you defend this guy like he's the best runescape player in the world he killed people who were defenceless and lost millions. id like to see him kill you and steal your p hat then see what side your on

you sir are an absaloute idiot!

grow up and stop being pathetic if you feel that strongly please get out more and stop wasting your life...

moron

Siggied :lol:

Rules are made to be broken, for the most part, rules are idiotic.

I doubt anyone would get anywhere in the world if they were as stupid as you are. That statement requires no counterargument as it is complete bs.

This was a bug, while he did abuse it, banning him won't return other peoples items, so i don't understand your point.

How is making another human suffer because they made a mistake a good thing? Two wrongs don't make a right.

Look up the word "justice" in the dictionary. You may have a revelation.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

grow up and stop being pathetic if you feel that strongly please get out more and stop wasting your life...

moron

im sorry? i do get out for atleast 2 hours a day, and im not wasting my life. RS actually helped me in school when i had to make a story about a fantasy world. you are the one wasting your life. you are the one whos a moron you are the one who is pathetic. so dont tell anyone to stop wasting their life when you are wasting making useless posts like that

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Gaming history? Im sorry, but seriously. This does not even go under Runescape history.

Every game has minor bugs. This bug was just exploited in a grander scale. If this saem bug was exploited by a level 10 noob who killed his friend. You wouldn't see any big number of threads.

Hes showing his guilt after his account got locked? I bet he would not have the same answer if his account was not locked. He would have probably kept his items.

Nonetheless, there have been many bugs in game history, this is just another one. Runescape isnt even in the main gaming business yet, if this would happen on WoW or any other game, then were talking about Gaming History.

Oh, I see no point in him being the greatest RS player either? No point in idolizing his belligerent attiude.....He is not laudable at all.

one word comes to my mind.

DANG!

Though with all you people saying that the 16 y\o kid should go die should rethink your selves...

Undoubtedly you would do the same thing. Just think about it, even the nicest person in the world would probably pk noobs/beggars/people you hate if you had the power.

And he HAD the power. Though, i do kinda cringe at his "bloodlust"

And the old saying i guess should go here.

Ultimate power, ulitimately corrupts.

boozhoo

boozhoochief.png